• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Threat System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey, guys I'm making a boss-fight custom map and would need a Boss Threat System. Basically this system stores each unit's threat value to a specific boss and the specific boss who is currently active will only focuses attack that target. Unit's attack and ability casted raises their threat value.

Some extra information:
This Systems would need to be able to:
-store multiple unit as boss, which is unit who will be affected by the "focus attack" part.
-stores multiple unit as "threat-er", at least MPI needed but MUI is alwayse the best.
-set boss's status from "de-active" to "active" via a boolean.
-supports multiple current active boss.
-only cause boss who are currently active to attack unit with highest threat.
-supports multiple active boss.
-sharing of threat through several "boss unit", for example, boss 1 and boss 2 will be fight together, so they share a threat table. Meaning they both attack the unit with highest threat value.
-a multiboard showing players, current boss's name (supports one boss will be enough) and everyone's threat.
-in GUI, if can best if done in hashtable.

Thanks guys, I'd really need this system for my map to work. Thanks in advance.

regret,
yeohxin

Level 4
You can download zwiebelchen's (or whatever his name exactly is) threat system.
It is in jass, though I don't think anyone will create one in gui and as this one is really easy to use it is probably your best bet.
here

Status
Not open for further replies.