• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am applying as a spellmaker.
I am able to do GUI and vJASS.
I also learned Local Handle Vars.

I am awaiting for approval :p :D

Edit: Well I can't make all of the spells lol.

I am only doing a few, so busy atm.

I just want to help you guys.

Edit2:

What it actually does:

It pauses the target and his animations so it completely freezes. The caster will channel this spell. The first second the target comes above the floor (so he gets a height from around 75). After the first second the hero will be able to very slowly move the target around (like force powers in starwars) with a speed from around 100. The caster moves the target around by just right clicking on the ground like you would do if you wanted to walk with him. After the duration OR when the caster gets stunned or silenced, the unit will fall on the ground and regains his control.

Well so its like the target gets freezed, comes into the air, you will get control, after that, while the duration is over or the unit has stopped (However, via death/stun/silence), the unit will become again controlable by the original owner?

Does the unit fly then? Will it go down after the duration or with controling it?

Last edited:
Level 18
attachment.php

Spell Factory is now closed for unknown amount of time

Reason:

We dont have alot of time to do requests atm

Level 11
Ok so I don't know if this is selfish , but still I'm going to do this.

I want to request 2 spells , since It's really hard to find these like of the spells

1st One:

Spell Name: Ancient Smash

Description:
Nerubian Throws out his spikes , impaling all units in 650 AOE (Non targetable , it's instant type of ability) . There is 30% Chance to Stuck unit on Impale (This means that unit will remain on spike , unable to move , but cast spells . Last 2 Seconds.) When Stuck expires , there is additional 20% Chance that unit will keep bleeding for short amount of time (10 Damage per second , last 4 seconds , 25% Movement speed reduction) (I think this can be better in jass , but ok , suit your self . To me it's almost the same , either JASS or GUI)

2nd One:

Spell Name: Crypt Defence (Passive)

Description:
When ever Crypt Lord is attacked , there is 15% Chance to Impale that Unit for 1.5 Seconds , Dealing 55 Damage and playing Some animation (Any animation , I don't care really..) (It can be GUI I Guess...)

I think I clearly made descriptions , if not , just tell me and I will try to explain more detailed. Thanks.

EDIT: DAMN I DIDN'T SAW THAT YOU WERE CLOSED (CRY). =(

Level 1
Spell name: Lightsaber skill or maybe Block/Parry
Spell Category: Starwars or possibly anything else
Description: The one with the spell (passive) will have a 50%-60%-70%-80%(lvl 1-4) chance to block a ranged attack (can only block normal type attack) and the projectile with then bounce back to the one who shot. I only want normal attack because if you shall have more heroes in the map you shouldnt be able to block hero attacks.
Maybe a bit messy, but i think u'll get it ;P

Level 17
Read the first post in this page please.
And the thing you requested isnt that hard to make if you know how to trigger, just download a projectile bounce back system and edit it so that it only works on hero whit blah ability and set variable to random between 1 - 100 and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.