• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orc Tribe Wars v(8)

What is this?
A third person shooter game with physics, explosions, missiles, rockets, plasmas, lazors, lots of blood and gore and a space cow. The video below explains all of the main features, so I don't think I should state them here.

Video:
(Because that's the onliest part of the description that really matters)

Screenshots:

climbing.jpg

What did you rip off?
SnaKy's Toy Soldiers and Warhammer 40,000. Oh yes.

Additional Information:
The onliest mode for now is Capture the Flag. You can type -help ingame to get a list of available commands. I really could've made more, but I decided it is better to restrict the user from getting his hands on the gravity, on the knockback power and so on. The map is NOT PROTECTED. Feel free to take anything out of it or modify it, but it will be good to warn me about it. Note: The physics engine used is not better than hindyhat's, so I do not suggest you to use it. Don't ask me why I didn't use his entity engine. To use AI ingame you have to use the commands -bluebot ID, or -redbot ID, adding computer players to the slots before starting the game doesn't affect anything. You can remove bots using the -kick command.

Game Data:

BTNSpaceOrcCommander3G.png

Warboss
Commander

Equipped with a hand-gun and a plasma shield device.

Weapon Name: Handshotta
Damage: 100 - 150
Attack Cooldown: 1.20 seconds
Shot Burst: 3
Shot AoE: ---
Movement Speed: 250

-=Skills=-
BTNNeutralManaShield.png

Power Shield
Activates a power shield which deflects all projectiles for 8 seconds.

Cooldown: 26 seconds

BTNFlare.png

Strike from the Skiez
Marks a target destination with a laser point where an artillery strike arrives after 5 seconds, consisting of 100 shells, each of them dealing 200 damage in 200 radius. The maximum offset from the target point is 800 radius.

Cooldown: 50 seconds

BTNSpaceOrcMarineVG.png

Nob
Grunt

Equipped with a regular bolter gun and grenades. Wears also power boots which allow him to travel at great speeds.

Weapon Name: Shottastick
Damage: 50 - 100
Attack Cooldown: 2.00 seconds
Shot Burst: 5

-=Skills=-
BTNBootsOfSpeed.png

Fastaaaa!
Increases movement speed 2 times for 6 seconds.

Cooldown: 30 seconds

BTNINV_Misc_Bomb_02.png

Boom!
Throws a frag grenade to a given direction. The grenade deals 500 damage upon explosion in 400 radius. The grenade will explode after 2 seconds.

Cooldown: 8 seconds

BTNHeroSpaceOrcSniperVG.png

Snaypaboy
Sniper

Equipped with a long-range highly accurate sniper rifle. Also has a laser which can be used to navigate nuclear missiles.

Weapon Name: Hed Splitta
Damage: 320 - 520
Attack Cooldown: 1.60 seconds
Shot Burst: 1
Movement Speed: 300

-=Skills=-
BTNReveal.png

Snaypa Scope
Allows you to look freely at the map, but you must stand still while active. In addition, it will increase your accuracy to it's maximum. However, this will not expand the view range.

Cooldown: 0 second

BTNAuraNuke.png

Big Boom Kabama
Marks a target destination with a laser point where a nuclear missile arrives in approximately 6 seconds. The missile will deal 1000 damage in 800 radius.

Cooldown: 65 seconds

BTNSpaceOrcAgent3G.png

Rokkitpak Gal
Elite

Equipped with dual sub-machine-guns. Carries a powerful jetpack, which allows her to jump in the air. Also can drop smoke bombs to vanish quickly from battle.

Weapon Name: Dual shotta
Damage: 120 - 160
Attack Cooldown: 1.60 seconds
Shot Burst: 4
Movement Speed: 350

-=Skills=-
BTNSmokeBombBLP.png

Fume Bomma
Drops a smoke bomb last for about 8 to 10 seconds and provides invisibility.

Cooldown: 30 seconds

BTNBreathOfFireNew.png

Powa Jetpak
Jumps in the air and then lands on the targeted location dealing 400 damage in 400 radius.

Cooldown: 12 seconds

BTNSpaceOrcShockTrooperVG.png

Plasma Nob
Heavy Support

Equipped with a heavy plasma gun. The gun can be also used to freeze an enemy in place or it can be overcharged to create a plasma explosion.

Weapon Name: Blasta
Damage: 160 - 220
Attack Cooldown: 1.50 seconds

-=Skills=-
BTNFrostBolt.png

Brrr... blasta go cold!
Shoots a freezing projectile which freezes an enemy in place for 2.0 second on impact.

Cooldown: 8 seconds

BTNBreathOfFrost.png

Ovapowa
Charges energy into the blaster for 1 second and then releases it all at the target location, causing 800 damage in 400 radius.

Cooldown: 6 seconds

BTNChaosSpaceOrc.png

Burna Boyz
Flamethrower

Equipped with a flamethrower. Also carries poison gas sacks.

Weapon Name: Faya Trowa
Damage: 60 - 80
Attack Cooldown: 2 seconds
Shot Burst: 10

-=Skills=-
BTNFireForTheCannon.png

Powa Faya
Improves accuracy greatly increases the flame speed 1.5x times.

Cooldown: 18 seconds

BTNPlagueCloud.png

Caugh Caugh Gahhh
Releases poisonous gasses in a field with 500 radius, which deal 50 damage per second and cause 50% slow and last 8 to 9 seconds.

Cooldown: 20 seconds

BTNHeroSpaceOrcEliteVG.png

Machinegunna
Machine-Gunner

Equipped with a heavy bolter gun, which can be switched to explosive rounds mode. Also carries a power sword.

Weapon Name: Mashingun
Damage: 50 - 90
Attack Cooldown: 1.80 seconds
Shot Burst: 8

-=Skills=-
BTNHumanArtilleryUpOne.png

Bam-Bam Bulletz
Switches to explosive rounds which deal 1.5x damage.

Cooldown: 18 seconds

BTNWhirlwind.png

Slashh!
Takes out his sword and spins in a circle, hitting everyone in 200 radius, dealing to them 800 damage.

Cooldown: 0.50 second

BTNSpaceOrcFieldMedicVG.png

Dokta
Field Medic

Equipped with a shock gun and shock grenades. Also carries a medic pack.

Weapon Name: Shokagun
Damage: 110 - 120
Attack Cooldown: 1.10 seconds

-=Skills=-
BTNHealingSpray.png

Heal 'em woundz!
Heals every second for 100 hitpoints.

Cooldown: 2 seconds

BTNOrbOfLightning.png

Shock Grenade
Throws a shock grenade to a given direction. The grenade deals 350 damage upon explosion and causes a 3.0 seconds stun in 500 radius. The grenade will explode after 2.0 seconds

Cooldown: 6 seconds

BTNSpaceOrcRocketHunterVG.png

Rokkit Nob
Rocketeer

Equipped with a rocket launcher, which can also serve as a mortar. Carries a pack of target beacons.

Weapon Name: Rokkit Launcha
Damage: 620 - 780
Shot AoE: 200

-=Skills=-
BTNOrbofSlowness.png

Shiny shiny
Throws a controller beacon which navigates your rockets, untill destroyed.

BTNWallOfFire.png

Destroy Dem All!
Fires a highly-explosive mortar which deals 800 damage in 500 range.

Cooldown: 25 seconds

BTNSpaceOrcSpecOpsVG.png

Spez Git
Special OPs

Equipped with a long-range highly accurate laser rifle. Also has a plasma-grenade thrower and a teleporting device.

Weapon Name: Lazor
Damage: 300 - 400
Attack Cooldown: 1.50 seconds
Movement Speed: 300

-=Skills=-
BTNUsedSoulGem.png

Warp
Teleports a short distance through the warp world. Each teleportation inflicts 45 to 90 damage to the body.

Cooldown: 2 seconds

BTNWispSplode.png

Plazma Bomma
Shoots a plasma bomb which deals 600 damage in 500 radius upon collision with anything.

BTNTaurenMarine.png

Cow
Space Tauren

Equipped with a powerful machine-gun with a mounted blade on it.

Weapon Name: Hevi Shoota
Damage: 50 - 80
Shot Burst: 10

-=Skills=-
BTNAncestralSpirit.png

Charge!
Charges towards a given direction for 1000 distance dealing 100 damage to anyone in the path.

BTNMaskOfDeath.png

Roar
Makes a powerful roar which deals 400 damage to enemies in 400 radius and heals 400 hitpoints to friends in 400 radius.

Cooldown: 16 seconds

Credits:
Original Idea - Hivoyer
Scripting - Me (Note: I'm Tri-Edge, I have proof if you want)
Terrain - Me
Blue Flag - Me
Space Ork Models/Icons - General Frank //The space ork tanks were too OP for the simplicity I wanted, maybe next time
Explosion Effects and Shells - WILL THE ALMIGHTY //Thank you so much for the hidden edition of your models
Tank Model - Infinitynexus //I hope you aren't angry with me for editting your model without permission, I had to make that turret mobile
Blood Spray - JetFangInferno
Water Bullet - sPy
Grey Smoke - Ergius
Grenade Icon - Unknown
Smoke Bomb Icon - Mc !
Jump Strike Icon - ChevronSeven
Background Music - Frank Klepacki //is that considered piracy? :D:D
Map Logo - Click Me
Extreme Testing and Game Data Export - supertoinkz
Extreme Testing and Brainstorming - Daredeamon

Changelog:

18.09.10 ... version (1)
  • WAAAAGHHHH!!!

19.09.10 ... version (2)
  • Fixed some terrain pathing in the water
  • Decreased Nob's sprinting time from 10.0 to 6.0 seconds
  • Decreased slow effect of the flag from 50% to 25%
  • Removed slow effect of Burnaboy's poison gas ability
  • Removed the bug in Burnaboy's poison gas ability, causing the game to crash
  • Fixed a problem with the gore system, that caused the engine flames to still appear when the Rokkitpak Gal gets blown to pieces
  • Improved description

19.09.10 ... version (3)
  • Added an arrow key camera control system
  • Added locust to the Circles of Power
  • Changed the bridges
  • Changes projectiles from 'Foot' to 'Amphibious'
  • Improved the blood and gore system
  • Improved AI, so bots don't get stuck
  • Improved AI, allowing it to use all classes
  • Set Physics engine timer delay to 0.02
  • Fixed the bleeding destructables bug
  • Fixed Rokkit Nob's tooltip
  • Fixed the player blue color bug
  • Fixed Snaypaboy's scope exploit

20.09.10 ... version (4)
  • Returned physics engine timer from 0.02 to 0.03
  • Fixed stuck SFX bug
  • Fixed killing spawn unit bug (should prevent bots from stopping to spawn)
  • Fixed Mashingunna's tooltip
  • Increased poison gasses cooldown from 12 to 20
  • Improved AI to use more skills
  • Improved AI, Rokkit Nob will not use target controller anymore
  • Removed destructable objects counter message

21.09.10 ... version (5)
  • Improved physics engine, you can now climb onto things :D
  • Improved AI to properly use Roar and Slash abilities
  • Improved Shooting system, now uses 'Point or Unit' for targetting (you can target flying players)
  • Made destructable objects unselectable

22.09.10 ... version (6)
  • Fixed a part in the gore system causing double freeing of objects (when the tank runs you over)
  • Fixed a bug disallowing you to stay over a moving tank
  • Fixed the Space Cow's Charge, now it will get cancelled upon death
  • Fixed scoring system to properly give Kill/Death points
  • Fixed a possible crash in the gore system, by disabling gore particles to get out of the map bounds
  • Modified the Space Cow's Charge, now it will end after a certein amount of time, instead of distance
  • Made destructable objects unselectable (for real this time xD)
  • Added explosive barrels
  • Changed default buttons' tooltips

23.09.10 ... version(7)
  • Fixed a bug, causing the Rokkitpak Gal, Mashingunna and the Space Cow, to not get damage from barrels when using their second abilities
  • Made explosive barrels unselectable
  • Added team kill message
  • Improved the flaming effects of the Powa Jetpak
  • Improved the specialized shooting ability of the Rokkitpak Gal to shoot at the same height, like all the other shoot abilities

25.09.10 ... version(8)
  • Fixed Rokkitpak Gal's tooltip
  • Fixed the tooltip of the Shock Grenade
  • Fixed ally/enemy states
  • Fixed the tooltip of Slash to display the right damage amount
  • Orkified the name of the Shock Grenade
  • Remade the poison gasses ability (fuck immolation)
  • Increased the range of Slash from 200 to 250
  • Added death match mode
  • Added mode picking before initialization
  • Made multiboards display total caps/kills/deaths per both teams
  • Added victory conditions
  • No more leveling up
  • Remade the healing spell

Keywords:
Star Wars, Jedi, Knight, Star Craft, Bob Marley, Space, Orcs, Orks, Dawn, Of, War, Warhammer, Uber, Super, Mega, Awesome, Third, Person, Shooter, Phys
Contents

Space Orc Tribe Wars v(8) (Map)

Reviews
14:56, 18th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Approved Enjoyable CTF.
Level 8
Haven't tested the new version yet, but does still contains and endless game mode?

Yeah that's probably something too.. Like let the host have the ability to set the amount of flag captures required.. Or maybe add a votekick system (there's lots already on the hive), in case a player's computer freezes while others still wanna keep playing.. I dnt know, something like that... Or to kick AFK players.

Level 8
the doctor cant heal anymore cuz allies arent marked as enemies :(

It never could heal -.- but ELFIAN you should really fix that one.
Also how's the engineer coming along? Or are you waiting for the actual model...? Cuz like I asked General Frank for the melee model, cuz he created these space orcs in the first place.. BUT DAMN that guy has an attitude... So he's not gonna make a space Orc melee model...

Also the orcs level up if they kill a number of enemies... In my opinion you should either take that out or do something with it.

Level 8
OK, I finished the update ver. 8 thing that I should've done before two days. Lol. I'm not even naming this (9) yet. Not much changes. Just remade the healing and made AI for deathmatch and no leveling up. Anyways, about endless mode - you can just set yourself to 1000 kills/caps, I doubt you will ever reach that boundary :D

Level 1
Can't wait to test this map out at my next Lan Party in a couple of weeks! Looks very nice with the physics and projectile system etc., but maybe the terrain should be redecorated a bit, as i dont think it fits to "Space Orcs", but whatever, it's the gameplay that counts! ^^

Level 16
I found a quite interesting flamethrower model i'll attach it here.:goblin_boom:

Sorry but i don't know the autor of the model (the portrait was made by me coz it hasn't had one.)

Attachments

• BurnaBoyz.rar
    57.7 KB · Views: 65
Level 8
New Idea

Alright elfian lol I think it's really time to expand ur project and associate yourself with people like Paladon... I think paladon started learning vJass quite some time ago so he should be good with it now... And I really like paladon's stuff.. Anyway... Make this map better.. Make it towards something bigger.. Maybe even your all-time main? Because there are just so many things you could do with this... For example... For this next thing to happen you would need some more scripting or even another scripter that could make your WHOLE script more efficient. Now I'm not a scripter, but I AM willing to help with terraining and such.. So for example...

The Last War
Map Stats
The map is of a much bigger size.. Somewhere among the 'Huge' or 'Epic'
Furthermore the terraining should be done as followed:
THIS IS NOT EXACTLY AN AOS
Bottom left of the map should contain the BASE of the Red Orc Tribe. But this is like an actual base, enclosed with walls, defensive turrets etc. Which is unreachable by the other team for now. The map itself SHOULD CONTAIN DIFFERENT SCENES at which battles are fought. These scenes are different in environment, some being a desert, a forest with open fields and destructible trees etc. Or maybe even a volcanic scene.. You as a player, are unable to reach them by foot but need to go by dropship. The dropship will drop the player in the desired battlefield. You can freely take any dropship to any battlefield. (battlefields are about as big as the current map is by itself, some bigger, some smaller).
Each battlefield contains battlepoints which are captured by players standing next to the battlepoint flagpole. The battlefields must all have their tactical pro's and con's.
Of course top right of the map, the Blue Orc Tribe main base is located.*
Lastly everything that is not a base or a battlefield has either a black mask or a fog of war. 'Radiated warzones'
AoS
Ok so the thing that probably relates to AoS's is that whenever a base/tribe sends dropships, a few AI units belonging to that tribe will come with those dropships. Dropships however, will only leave every 2 minutes, they take back any units that stand in the appropriate circle at permanent battlepoint. (more on 'permanent battelpoints' a bit down). Dropships all leave at exactly the same time (except of course they go to different locations). In-Base there is a huge variety on how you can change your class to make your class more directed to support or AoE or simply a high ranked recon class with a very powerful rifle. So there will be time in base that you get to spend whilst waiting for new dropships. And the way you go on the right dropship would be to like stand in a circle of power labeled with the name of the battlefield.
As soon as a battlepoint is captured a turret will spawn for the capturing tribe that can only be taken out by like invisible units with explosives or a rocket nob or something. Just something really hard to destroy.

ALL BATTLEFIELDS HAVE TWO PERMANENT BATTLEPOINTS. One permanent battlepoint for the reds and one for the blues on each battlefield. The ones that can be captured freely are in between the permanent points. Once all battlepoints (except permanent points obviously), have been taken by one team that team will start launching assaultdrops. Basically all that means is that 2 extra dropships will head for the enemy base, but drops units a bit outside their main gates. As soon as the other team manages to fully capture only ONE battlefield before they are destroyed, the assault dropships stop spawning. They might start spawning once again if all battlefields are recaptured..
Once main base is destroyed the other team wins of course.

And of course money and experience is recieved by killing enemies. And then the 'traditional' messages when one player kills another player + killing streaks and dominating and such. Just imagine computer units being the 'creeps' and you being the heroes. Except your all even in strength.
AI
2 slots take up the AI's. That's Red and Blue (and maybe even instead of blue, green?)
Every 2 minutes (not synchronized with the dropships), a group of units spawn and go to the different circles of power. And of course when the dropships spawn, the units are taken into those ships. If there is still a group alive in a battlefield, even though it's only one unit, no 'wave' will spawn for that field until that one unit dies.

Okay so these are only just ideas to something epic... I would help to improve this map further if you ever choose to change your (btw still awesome) map into an epic third person / battlefield / global agenda / war hammer 40000 etc. If ur interested let me know to clarify some and I'll write a more detailed description with maybe even screenies of examples etc..

Level 8
Alright elfian lol I think it's really time to expand ur project and associate yourself with people like Paladon... I think paladon started learning vJass quite some time ago so he should be good with it now... And I really like paladon's stuff.. Anyway... Make this map better.. Make it towards something bigger.. Maybe even your all-time main? Because there are just so many things you could do with this... For example... For this next thing to happen you would need some more scripting or even another scripter that could make your WHOLE script more efficient. Now I'm not a scripter, but I AM willing to help with terraining and such.. So for example...

The Last War
Map Stats
The map is of a much bigger size.. Somewhere among the 'Huge' or 'Epic'
Furthermore the terraining should be done as followed:
THIS IS NOT EXACTLY AN AOS
Bottom left of the map should contain the BASE of the Red Orc Tribe. But this is like an actual base, enclosed with walls, defensive turrets etc. Which is unreachable by the other team for now. The map itself SHOULD CONTAIN DIFFERENT SCENES at which battles are fought. These scenes are different in environment, some being a desert, a forest with open fields and destructible trees etc. Or maybe even a volcanic scene.. You as a player, are unable to reach them by foot but need to go by dropship. The dropship will drop the player in the desired battlefield. You can freely take any dropship to any battlefield. (battlefields are about as big as the current map is by itself, some bigger, some smaller).
Each battlefield contains battlepoints which are captured by players standing next to the battlepoint flagpole. The battlefields must all have their tactical pro's and con's.
Of course top right of the map, the Blue Orc Tribe main base is located.*
Lastly everything that is not a base or a battlefield has either a black mask or a fog of war. 'Radiated warzones'
AoS
Ok so the thing that probably relates to AoS's is that whenever a base/tribe sends dropships, a few AI units belonging to that tribe will come with those dropships. Dropships however, will only leave every 2 minutes, they take back any units that stand in the appropriate circle at permanent battlepoint. (more on 'permanent battelpoints' a bit down). Dropships all leave at exactly the same time (except of course they go to different locations). In-Base there is a huge variety on how you can change your class to make your class more directed to support or AoE or simply a high ranked recon class with a very powerful rifle. So there will be time in base that you get to spend whilst waiting for new dropships. And the way you go on the right dropship would be to like stand in a circle of power labeled with the name of the battlefield.
As soon as a battlepoint is captured a turret will spawn for the capturing tribe that can only be taken out by like invisible units with explosives or a rocket nob or something. Just something really hard to destroy.

ALL BATTLEFIELDS HAVE TWO PERMANENT BATTLEPOINTS. One permanent battlepoint for the reds and one for the blues on each battlefield. The ones that can be captured freely are in between the permanent points. Once all battlepoints (except permanent points obviously), have been taken by one team that team will start launching assaultdrops. Basically all that means is that 2 extra dropships will head for the enemy base, but drops units a bit outside their main gates. As soon as the other team manages to fully capture only ONE battlefield before they are destroyed, the assault dropships stop spawning. They might start spawning once again if all battlefields are recaptured..
Once main base is destroyed the other team wins of course.

And of course money and experience is recieved by killing enemies. And then the 'traditional' messages when one player kills another player + killing streaks and dominating and such. Just imagine computer units being the 'creeps' and you being the heroes. Except your all even in strength.
AI
2 slots take up the AI's. That's Red and Blue (and maybe even instead of blue, green?)
Every 2 minutes (not synchronized with the dropships), a group of units spawn and go to the different circles of power. And of course when the dropships spawn, the units are taken into those ships. If there is still a group alive in a battlefield, even though it's only one unit, no 'wave' will spawn for that field until that one unit dies.

Okay so these are only just ideas to something epic... I would help to improve this map further if you ever choose to change your (btw still awesome) map into an epic third person / battlefield / global agenda / war hammer 40000 etc. If ur interested let me know to clarify some and I'll write a more detailed description with maybe even screenies of examples etc..

:O That's alot of motivation you got there. I wish I was that enthusiastic about the project too. I was, only beginning tho, but not anymore. Actually I am having probably 15-20 different projects (this definetly isn't the one of highest priority right now) all of them unfinished and holded a long time ago and... now I started reincarnating them (having unfinished projects and leaving behind ideas really sucks when they build up in a huge pile), this warcraft III map is one of them, and I'm really looking forward to passing on the next project, so I'm really not into making major changes to this. :S Sorry man. But if you are into modding this, improving, changing, coding, whatsoever, the map is unprotected, feel free to do what you want with it and post links, I will make sure they find a nice HUGE-SIZED FONT place in the description :]] I'm also open to provide any help needed.

P.S. A friend of mine is making another terrain now, looks pretty good in my opinion :D

Level 1
Hey ive played this map (v8) for about 2 days now and i found it to be quite fun and entertaining. Ive also played it quite often with a few of my mates, though i have noticed an error. Space tauren's Roar dosent heal nearby allies, it deals 400 damage to them =\

Level 8
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist&r=20 and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist&r=20
Your firebat orc dont have good portrait and I think this is really good for him and if you already use space tauren, you can make new hero, space troll !

Hmm space trolls could be amazing to play in my opinion.. Depending of course on how well the model and anims perform in game... But Uhmm.. Is this map now dead to updates n such? I am dying for a new version, or at least an update that allows zombies...

Level 2
Exelent map! :D, love it, i think that if you just add more items it will be more funny, or maybe some events

Level 8
Elfiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

omfgz i been waiting and waiting and waiting... but no update... I understand you said you want to carry on with other projects... but... I mean you have zombie mode and things like that HALF in there.... If you wanna leave this project for a while longer... at least Update it once more with the modes that are currently deactivated for picking....

EDIT:

TKF you're orgasmic.

Level 8
Elfiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

omfgz i been waiting and waiting and waiting... but no update... I understand you said you want to carry on with other projects... but... I mean you have zombie mode and things like that HALF in there.... If you wanna leave this project for a while longer... at least Update it once more with the modes that are currently deactivated for picking....

EDIT:

TKF you're orgasmic.

Actually it's not up to me. I'm pretty much free, but I'm waiting for a few resources that I ordered to certein people. So... you're waiting them, not me xD Lol, I transfered all the guilt to the others (rofl) Well... it's the truth =_=

Level 8
Actually it's not up to me. I'm pretty much free, but I'm waiting for a few resources that I ordered to certein people. So... you're waiting them, not me xD Lol, I transfered all the guilt to the others (rofl) Well... it's the truth =_=

Alright, fair enough.. Well lol... I'm waiting just so you know.. And I don't think I ever rated this.. So I will when you decide to call it (mostly) the final piece. :D

Level 5
Really entertaining game. I love the tank's skin, and how well made the shooters are. I think this game is better than Toy Soldiers in my opinion. The variety of type of shooters are great. There's only one problem I found in the game though. Every time I type -ffa (number of kills), I get this message saying "This mode does support this terrain". Same thing happens with zombie mode :( It really made me a sad panda. I was hoping to try zombie mode. Hope you fix that soon. Other than that, the game is kick ass. I loved it. Keep up the good work mate!

And adding some information based on the game in the Quest Tab would REALLY help a lot. Try to put things like how the map works, the objectives, explain the modes, etc etc. Will usually work for those people that try this map for their first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
@ Small Killer
LAWL 7 MONTH NECROPOST.

But it's good anyway... cuz I wanna revive this map again. I still play it every now and then, it's definitely a map worth working on, and I'll be happy to help you manage make into something bigger? I'll PM you, I guess... because I don't think you're gonna look at this before that haha.

Anyway, let's do something about this. We can make something out of it!

:goblin_yeah:

-Daredeamon

Level 8
I just noticed something, if you die inside a tank, even if someone kills you, it counts as a suicide :eek: And sometimes Bots don't use their skills at all (i.e. never seen a Heavy Support bot freezing someone)

Edit: And when you choose an Orc, and then press cancel (when it's at 500000HP, right after you choose it) game crashes o_o

Also, how about a Quest log? Credits, commands, etc...

Second Edit: Still waiting for that Engineer class (seen the model in the editor) :p

Level 8
I just noticed something, if you die inside a tank, even if someone kills you, it counts as a suicide :eek: And sometimes Bots don't use their skills at all (i.e. never seen a Heavy Support bot freezing someone)

Edit: And when you choose an Orc, and then press cancel (when it's at 500000HP, right after you choose it) game crashes o_o

Also, how about a Quest log? Credits, commands, etc...

Second Edit: Still waiting for that Engineer class (seen the model in the editor) :p

This project may most likely be dead... I can't speak for Elfian, but he made it pretty clear :/
Shame though... Would've been a awesome map.

Level 8
really? :/ maybe someone can take over the map? Sigh...a good map gone dead...still, one of the best maps out there :)

Well, it's an open source...

And, yes maybe someone can take it over... I mean, I would like to, but I don't know vJass :goblin_cry:

I guess if someone needed a terrainer, project manager, reviewer, tester, something with GUI, I could do that. No problem! Haha... but naah, for now, this map is dead.

EDIT
I really want this project to be alive D:
I love this map... Probably among the top three maps I ever played on wc3...
Grr.............

Last edited:
Level 7
This map lags TERRIBLY for all players in multiplayer when i'm playing with friends in Garena. Please fix this problem once you get the will to start working again so i can give this a 5/5 ;P

Level 8
clockwork2 said:
Cool Icon!

If youre saying about the minimap Icon its an ork banner (or badge, dunno which one) from Warhammer 40k Dawn of War. You should check that game out, its AWESOOME! Especially Dawn of War 2. Whatever, these orc's names and stuff are literally from Dawn of War because their orks are like ''O hey boz! (boss)'' ''You need somethuing fixd?'' or their unit's names are like ''Burnaboys'' ''Mechaz'' ''Tankbustaz'' and stuff. Also, map looks cool everything can be destroyed, (nearly everything) and tanks can crush trees. 5/5 and +rep. (Dont know why +rep, you already got banned :( )

E: Oh lol thought I've been a member for 10 days, cannot rate :( but still gonna +rep.