• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tribe Wars v1.6

You pick your hero and level up, gather better gear and learn new abilities, making yourself more and more potent at destroying enemies.

Goal is to defeat the primal god of the enemy tribe. There are many side competitions (arena, dungeons, events, items...) which makes game faster, funnier and there is a good game system which makes heroes funny to be played with.

To see new version's changelog visit www.freewebs.com/serbianbeast

Keywords:
AOS, RPG, Hero Arena, Tribe, Wars, Tribe Wars, WOW
Contents

Tribe Wars v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. High quality map. Terrain is detailed but not cluttered. Good use of imported models, however the file size is a little large for online play. Long game.
Level 4
Dude holy shit this is one of teh most epic maps i haev played and enjoyed, but man those BOSSES R HARD EPIC FIGHTS EPIC HEROS AND EPIC LVLING AND DUDES TO FIGHT ITS JUST PLAIN EPIC

Level 1
Really enjoyable map. Althought theres a bug with the shaman, the spell that gives a chance to reset all cooldowns? If you just press attack and s all the time it will reset like 2 times per second, making you able to spam your spells like hell.

Level 1
EPIC GAME but heyy can u tell me how many bosses there are?? any secrets or easter eggs?

Level 6
Why I'm not impressed that a serbianbeast work allways have the better ratting in the Hive?? ... I've enjoy the WoW like playability, but the terrain is so big and have no restricted path to high level mobs ... I've been thinking if you make some hills to better the look terraining and prevent some wandering players for some places will be more enjoyable.

Level 5
I seriously cannot find any words in the English dictionary to describe how well made this game is. Its just so GREAT! I mean, the triggers, terrain, skins, the units are all fantastical. And I especially love how you implemented the concept of increasing the damage of hero caster abilities by adding Spell Power mainly because that allows their abilities to carry on to be as strong as their hero gains levels as well. This is really a master piece. I don't know, I might be exaggerating but this is what actually RPGs should look like. What you have done with this map is beyond Genius. The combination of RPG and AOS is a very original as well. I have seen little to no maps like this one before. You have done a magnificent job here, sir. I hope that you would keep this game updated and not abandon this map like most map makers do now a days. Would love to see more maps from you! :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Indeed one of the master piece in the Hive!!!
The spell power are the key to make caster as strong as any other class.
If you enjoy it then you should try Serbianbeast other maps!!!
Specially search for "Growling Winds" and "World of Ancients". Then you will know who is THE ONE map making!!! :)

Level 6
I simply don´t stop to play this map. Is simply awesome. Warlock has a bug, but can be easyly resolve. If Serbianbeast trust me I can fix it and continue this project.

P.S: Highly Recommended to all warcraft and wow 3 lovers.