• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tribe Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Tribe Wars

v0.43a

Tribe Wars Is currently in a early beta state. Its playable but still has some more tribes to be made/finished.

Tribe Wars is a game where players will fight over total control over the map using their tribe and expanding it. When you kill "conquer" a tribe their join your tribe and become your tribes color. Working together you will conquer all other players until all players are the same color. This game is slow in the beginning and slowly works up into a fast paced game.

Tribes

I'm Hoping to have at least 6-8 Tribes. However as of now theirs only 3 tribes and 2 in the process of being completed. The completed tribes are Fishermen Tribe, Hunter Tribe, Nature Tribe. The tribes in the process of being completed are Spider Tribe, And Demon Tribe.

Each tribe will have a unique way of getting Food or "Gold"

I will post images in a bit

I really hope you enjoy Tribe Wars. Ive spent a good 2 months into it and still want to improve it so please criticize as much as you can so i can improve and make this game better :grin:!

Attachments

• -opt Tribe Wars v0.43a.w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Level 4
I once started making a map somewhat like this... about 4 years ago, but the computer died and I never thought of it again... Here's some ideas that you can consider.

-Farms that grows the crops and can be harvested by units.
-Creation of each, independent equipment for the tribal warriors (adding weapon attachment and damage, armor, etc)
-Have a more realistic birth system where females stop productivity to "produce" a child (quite tribal huh?) and have the child grow up in due time.

Level 5
Well I don't want a realistic birth system . I just think it would slow down the game too much. The crop idea is on the drawing board. And the weapons I tried that like at v0.13 and it didn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.