• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DOTTT - Defence Of The Troll Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My first big project i started 3 days ago .

Story -

The Zul'aman Tribe and the Hebi'Jaman Tribe organised a game for their 32th year of alliance . The game is simple : The two Tribes release 4 of their best warriors in The Forest next to Mountain Hyijal . The team of 4 trolls must survive a giant labyrinth full of monstrious creeps , find the other team and fight untill the verry end . There is no rules in the forest , the first team to get 40 kills wins the game .

Version info
- An Arena is included in the middle of the map and you can use it if you dont like searching in the labyrinth for the other team .
- The Labyrinth is the most dangerous part of all . Just hope you are lucky and taht you will meet a murloc instead of a Doom Guard or an Infernal .
- You can ressurect your Hero at the Tavern for free .
-There is a Tower that will anihilate every player , ignorant enough to go near the enemy's base .
- 2 Shops , One for Battle Gear and anotehr one for Potions .
- Fountains of mana and life if your trolls are injured in the labyrinth , they can go back to teh base and regenerate theyr mana and HP .
-8 Unique heroes , 4 for each tribe . In which 1 tank for each tribe , and 1 Damage dealer for each tribe .The rest are magic casters / summoners / healers
- I will continue the developpement of the map once i know what the poeple thinks about it

Developpement for 0.1 ( BETA )

- Heroes - 8/8
- Labyrinth - 100 %
- Shops - 100 %
- Creeps - 100 %
- Arena - 100 %
- Ressurection - 100 %
- Winning Conditions - 0 %

Hardness

I can say by trying to do it alone that its not verry easy as it is alone .
Now in team play if you are not a " I think im the best " idiot and know how to play in a team the map becomes pretty easy . By ''The Map" i mean the Labyrinth . Now for the Hero killing , it just depends on the player's skills and the Hero's level .

Level 2
I worked around 14 to 15 hours a day
Maybe 11 AM to 1 - 2 AM

I just ahve nothing to do si i kill time :D
But what do you mean by low detailed ?
I dont really get what you mean by that ?

Level 2
Ok i made a video of The Troll Summoner , however you cant compare this to the real game . I mean in the real game you will have a team and will be able to fight other Trolls .
I estimated tahta The Troll Summonner was the easyest to use as example cos he can soslo creeps with his summons and has 2 unique specifications . Verr large mana pool and litle HP . He cant figth without his summons , meaning tahat no mana means certain death .

Level 2
Ok thanks for the comment now i want to ask you since you seems to know much about terrains what type of terrain you want me to make ?
I also want to ask you if i should modify something else exept the terrain ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.