• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tribe Wars v2.1.9a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-|Tribal Wars|-
*By XxHunterkiller*
Description:
This is a altered melee map.
Orc = Gnolls, Human = Trolls, Undead = Draeneis and Nightelf = Goblins
This map does not have so many flying troops but you can find secrets on this map which allows you to hire transport flying ship. So yeah go and play the map now, friend.
****Version v2.1.9a *****
Update:

Zel Zufmighty's plateau (boss under construction)

A lot of new icons ftw :D

and more...!

Ingame you discover some of the items from the "mysterious events" that they are uber.
It's because I want the game to be quick. Meanwhile one player get agility, you can get stength or intellect.

And I been inactive lately. You wondering "Hey! Wheres the version 2.1.8?!" I forgot update that version... okay?

I really hope you enjoying this map.
///XxHunterkillerxX

Keywords:
Altered Warcraft Tribe Wars
Contents

Tribe Wars v2.1.9a (Map)

Reviews
14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2: Multiple uploading, Rejected.

M

14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Multiple uploading, Rejected.

Level 19
A very good altered melee, with nicely done tooltips, a great map and a reasonably unique feel.
Some races were worse than others (such as the orcs and goblins) and need a bit of work, but overall it is a good map.
There were a few mistakes however, such as the Train tooltip for the orc ritualmage saying he is a sasquatch.
Also, his disenchant ability requires a shaman upgrade.
Also take a look at the button placements, some are too far forward etc.
4/5 Voted for Approval

Level 5
A very good altered melee, with nicely done tooltips, a great map and a reasonably unique feel.
Some races were worse than others (such as the orcs and goblins) and need a bit of work, but overall it is a good map.
There were a few mistakes however, such as the Train tooltip for the orc ritualmage saying he is a sasquatch.
Also, his disenchant ability requires a shaman upgrade.
Also take a look at the button placements, some are too far forward etc.
4/5 Voted for Approval

I know, my friend. I gonna fix the balance on the next version, fix new models for spells & missiles and more. This is after all v2.1.7. So just don't worry :thumbs_up:

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 5
those vil'hal chieftan doesnt cost any food which means mass workers enough to get 3 of them upgrade them full make more workers at more goldmines and 1 could guard anything if fully upgraded they are abit unbalanced

Oh? Do the vil'hal chieftain cost no food? :confused:
Meh super fail. I will fix it too on the version 2.1.8. :con:

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello, i am interested in your map.. so i decided to host it but it said the map is too big.... i think you may need to reduce the memories.