1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Space Diplomacy 1.3c

Submitted by arsjac
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Conquest the Galaxy with 7 unique Aliens (well 6 aliens, and one human civilization). Every Species has a unique archicture, their own culture, their own story, and their own spaceships.

We write the year 2759 (earth time). After a devastating war between two of the oldest civilizations of the south-east arm of the milky way galaxy, this part of space is filled with the legacy of that conflict. Strange creatures are lurking on uninhabitated planets, anomalies are floating in the vastness of space and ancient artifacts are waiting to be found.

Meanwhile, five civilizations are on the rise to glory, and the two ancient species who caused the war are recovering.

------------

After a long hiatus I have decided to finally update the map to 1.0 status. There is now a trading function and various bugs have been fixed. Map protection is removed. The stories of the factions have also been expanded.

Keywords:
Space, Diplomacy, Conquest, Fiction, Aliens, Planets, Star Systems, Stars
Contents

Space Diplomacy 1.3c (Map)

Reviews
17:54, 22nd Mar 2009, by Rui: Interesting map. The creator decided to do a scientific fiction map with only the resources available in the World Editor. It turned out OK, in my opinion! Check comment #16 for a full review. My rating for this...
  1. Great Chief Aeon

Great Chief Aeon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Real Good Map
    I just dont liked the planet Size
    is far too small to construct all buildings...

Well, i hope someone can answer me
    What is the Model that you used to make the Stars??

2. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Projectiles.. as far as I can remember the projectiles of Troll Witch Doctor and others in the same category.

3. Great Chief Aeon

Great Chief Aeon

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Metalbear

Metalbear

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    For some reason, I LOVED this map! <3
    Too bad that it looks abandoned. :(

5. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New version uploaded.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  6. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace space space space

Well done:0

7. Nova42

Nova42

Resources:
    Resources:
    MOAAAAR SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maps.

Nice Map btw.

8. Angel71090

Angel71090

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhhhh...anyone else having trouble getting Population for the Tau Ceti? I've been playing as them and I don't get any pop from my colony cities. It's kind of annoying. :(

9. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Probably a bug. I will look into it and upload a bugfixed version today.

10. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OK, the bug is fixed.

11. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need screenshots and credits(if any).

12. DEFACKTwalker

DEFACKTwalker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This map is great! Would like to play it with someone of you guys.

13. Angel71090

Angel71090

Resources:
    Resources:
    So if I may ask, oh mighty creator of Space Diplo, can we get a heads up about some of your future plans for the map? Also, thanks for the bug fix. I love the Tau Seti. :p

14. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've noticed someone edited this map to a 1.4 version and added two new factions and lots of models. Not the direction I took but I approve unofficial updates of the map. I bugfixed that version and upped the version number to 1.5. If you're interested to try it out:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/250774/

15. Karkul

Karkul

Resources:
    Resources:
    I made the 1.4 edits.

I will continue the map and add new features.
    Maybe also a rebalance of the races.

Hydri, Pavonis are op as shit. Pavonis might need a nerf in attack speed and Hydri a larger hindrance in their area.

The Centauri are weak overall. Maybe make them have working stealth and blink ships or improve their ships a little.

Humans together are mid and can sum a total of 900 food points. However, they might stronger warships.

Sirius tanks are useless, most ships wipe them, I might work on a long range anti-air tank(range of 500-600) supported by heavy transporters able to handle alot of damages and mid attack.

Altair is fair but might need a air/ground combat unit in their stormtroopers, they can expand fast but their ships are weak.

Tau Ceti will need a revision in which direction to take, as far I see, a swarm of weak melee, supported by ranged soldiers and the best tanks of the game.

16. arsjac

arsjac

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Go ahead.

If you want to upload your versions to this site, I have no problems with it as well.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015