• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you a Lucker? 1.3c

Reactions: PassiveMapMakerZ
This is "are you a lucker?", A map for 4 players. You will have to play through a number of mini games that will test your luck in different ways. Each game can give you points, more luck equals more points. The player with most points after the last mini game is the winner. I highly recommend that you pick up this and play with your friend, to determine who is luckiest of you are!

--- This map is protected ---

Long time no see? Damn right, it has been 1½ year since I updated this map. But finally I have come up with an update. This one is huge! There is a lot of new games, a new game system, new terrain and loads of more modifications

Major Changes in v1.3:
- Added more mini-games, now there is a total of 19 games!
- The host (red) can pick the number of mini games in the beginning of the map. 3,6,9 or all 19. The order the games will appear is random!
- The host can turn luck bonus on or off.
- Added a new mode: Fast Mode, this mode will speed up the game by skipping all game descriptions.
- Changed the terrain set to sunken ruins.
- LOADS of minor changes to the mini games!

Enjoy, and good luck, you are going to need it!

/ Xylion

Keywords:
Are, you, a, Lucker, Luck
Contents

Are you a Lucker? 1.3c (Map)

Reviews
22:30, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: A very interesting and entertaining Mini Game, that you can associate with Uthers Party. It is based on the same principle, you play Mini Games and the person who wins the most is the overall winner. The...
Level 1
Hi! Would you consider upload this map onto DOTA2 please, I've been missing this map soooo much but my friends are not playing wc3 anymore

Level 5
the game doesn't start with the newest patch for some reason, any chance for a fix?

Hello KingLichTR!

I don't have any plays on upgrading this map since I don't have the unprotected map anymore :( we can hope that it will work again in upcoming patches.

The good news is that I am currently working on 10 year anniversary version (Are you a Lucker 2.0) with 24 player support! My plan was to upload it here in just about a week or so, but since 1.31 seems to screw everything up, I will have to wait for an upcoming patch that is more stable!

I hope that you are exited to play my new version of this map!