1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

World Of Warcraft Revived 1.3c

Submitted by 148master
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Handed down from EvilPitLord to DeMoNiKuS to me. It IS protected to prevent another monstrosity like WoW Reborn 2. If you want to know how I did some triggers or anything like that send me an email, I'd be happy to help you.
Contents

World Of Warcraft Revived 1.3c (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Needs a lot of work. But it's good enough I guess.
  1. Craka_J: Needs a lot of work. But it's good enough I guess.

2. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Seems cool.

3. Sworddragon

Sworddragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good RP, really unbalanced (Limited time right now)
    Kill bats at low level, and train there=HIGH LEVELS FAST!

4. Razielx5

Razielx5

Resources:
    Resources:
    i really dont like the flying mount and not normal mount system thing there...yeah but that is just me, but if u want u should make mounts, but i gues because mounts would be hard that it is just paste up..well, other than that it is very fun.

5. MeYuFriend

MeYuFriend

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol you balanced the Dragon Temple Guard and changed his model although i dunno y Medivh would be at a place so near the Maelstorm.

6. DaBest5467

DaBest5467

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there models?

7. jonasklk

jonasklk

Resources:
    Resources:
    can i get some of the cool wow models ?

8. Chevalier

Chevalier

Resources:
    Resources:
    mt bom! eu adorei o mapa.... fikou mt mt mt caprichado.. e melhorou bastante considerando q outras verçoes tinham alguns erros do estilo da maiev q ficava engaiolada e nao saia do lugar.. lol... mas fico mt bom mesmo! pena q acabaram os upgrades por ai....... voce deveria continuar melhorando o map (apesar de ele estar perfeito)

9. Sunchips

Sunchips

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Well it's pretty crude nothing special

10. mckill2009

mckill2009

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    its good, but some bugs found (or you made it deliberately), for example, the warden and medivn is invulnerable.

11. RedClaw

RedClaw

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    another bug the quest from anubarak with the horn of cenaruis whene i destroy the pedastal of the horn nothing drops and whene i return to kelthazad nthing happens :-\
    i also think that you should add a level cap max to 65 or 45 and at level 25 to get a ground mount and at 45 a air mount ;) And also i think you should add a Kraken model on the sea so it would be more...Dangeros :D and if you would let me unprotect the map i would make a beter terrain for it if you like ;)

12. thestrongdwarf

thestrongdwarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map , 5 /5 ! + 1 rep!