• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sound Set Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
microphone.jpg

Sound Set Contest #1

Welcome, voice speakers!
You job is to create a soundset for the Night Elves' race, that could be used as a soundset, like the existing ones of Blizzard.

Rules

- The soundset must be followed by a model (custom or default Warcraft's) that is contained within the *.rar/*.zip file of your submission. If you are about to use a custom model, include it in the submission file; the model must be approved with at least 3/5 rating. The creator must be credited. If you are about to use a default one -of Warcraft's engine-, just add the soundset and make a test map with the model you want along with the imported soundset.

- The soundset must contain the following sound-types with the number of files required:
Pissed (3 files), Warcry (1 file), What (3-4 files), Yes (3-4 files files), YesAttack (2-5 files); submissions with less files than the "at least amount" will be disqualified.

- The sound set must not contain phrases of vulgar content.

- The submitted files must be of *.wav format.

- The audio file must have no background effects/sounds/music that were illegaly obtained. Credits won't be an excuse to use them.

Criteria

Criteria
Grammar/Spelling (How well you spelled the phrase, how clear your voice is and whether it contains grammar mistakes or not) /15

Feeling/Acting (How well did you act and give the feeling of the phrase towards the audience) /30

Innovation (How original the phrases are; a "Yes" or "I'll be there" don't sound that original) /10

Public Opinion (Based on the opinion of the Hiveworkshop members) /20

Total Points: /75

Sumbissions

Your submissions will be uploaded via Pastebin and be sent to the judge in a private message. The soundsets, afterwards, will be uploaded within a public poll (the final step of the contest's procedure) to determine the winner, so that no member will be aware of the contestant they are about to listen to (anonymous = objective results). Do not use the private message of the submission as a pleasing letter towards the judge.

Prizes

:fp: 1st place: 45 reputation points + a special icon award
:fp: 2nd place: 30 reputation points
:fp: 3rd place: 15 reputation points

Contestants

If you would like to enter the contest simply make a post in this thread, stating the information about your entry.

Entry Name Contestant Name

Contest Dates And Deadline

The contest shall begin on Date and conclude on Date
Time (GMT)

Last edited:
Level 6
Voice acting? I didn't even thought of that in these categories ;)
Well, still, number one is pretty like finished, what about number two? I don't wish to be a judge, I want to take a part in one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.