• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soulchess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
*sigh* ragnaok cant play at the 28th. to make things worse ill be gone for a whole week starting at saturday. ill take care of things as soon as im back. if u guys cant wait anymore play the match without me but be SURE to save the replay. then ill accept the result as long none of u has valid reason to complain. furthermore ill try to find a reliable judge although the previous rounds were played without any critical incidents.

gd luck, have fun and may the best of u win.

Level 6
the tournament is finally over. although the final match ended in a draw we have a winner since eternal-pain was no finalist: he has been granted the status of a finalist instead (+1sp). the official winner is Ragnaok. due to the fact that he played and won with goblin swarm, his choice was to accept the title "God Of Goblins" for his avatar. as promised he gained +3sp per game starting with 1.14.
as for this version, i wont promise anything but it should be done in 1-14 days. updated changelog available at the first page of this topic.

1.14 will include different modes (credit to dota for the idea).
atm the following modes are already done:
-ar (-allrandom: ALL players pick a random race)
-ss (-soulstorm: doubles Soulpointincome from Soulfields)

ofc more are planned. e.g. a mode to enable random eventy every once in a while. feel free to post any suggestions.

Level 6
the tournament is finally over. although the final match ended in a draw we have a winner since eternal-pain was no finalist: he has been granted the status of a finalist instead (+1sp). the official winner is Ragnaok. due to the fact that he played and won with goblin swarm, his choice was to accept the title "God Of Goblins" for his avatar. as promised he gained +3sp per game starting with 1.14.
as for this version, i wont promise anything but it should be done in 1-14 days. updated changelog available at the first page of this topic.

1.14 will include different modes (credit to dota for the idea).
atm the following modes are already done:
-ar (-allrandom: ALL players pick a random race)
-ss (-soulstorm: doubles Soulpointincome from Soulfields)

ofc more are planned. e.g. a mode to enable random eventy every once in a while. feel free to post any suggestions.

Level 6
i like the idea with the neutral creeps, guess ill do that in some way.
as for menu id like the modeselection to be done before the tutorial starts/skips which happens after 18 seconds - as there are going to be many modes a menu would take much time for choosing gamemodes because you have to activate/not activate each single mod. plus some modes will also need certain parameters (e.g. "cursed board": hploss per turn = x%) however i like the idea of a gui menu, maybe ill create one for the most important choices.

edit: your models pwnz! since u used the original hellsing pentagram (as requested) it suits perfectly for alucard. being large scaled it looks even better than the aura version (imo) :roll:

Level 4
hi ! Laosh ! xD .... log time since i logged in (because i can't see map section <_< and people tell me i should use the refresh o_O) But still i want to play soul chess ....so if you can please send me a copy of it ^^... id be gratefull ^^ thx :D

Level 4
I've been playing guild wars lately...so now its the ime so i can play soul chess again ^^ (still i can't see map section <_<....well thats life).

Im happy about the -ar mode....i sue -ar mode in any game posible :D. And was wondering....anything new in soul ? updates ??? when should i expect 1.15 :D ??

sorry if posting in this 6 month old topic broke any rules :D... but im not pushing it or anything....just curious about updates :p and didn't want to create a hole new topic ^^

Level 6
im finally done with my 13-damn-years-of-school-end-exams. celebrate with me by downloading and playing 1.15 EPIC.
as for the content, there are several custom music tracks, a new board (you can still use the old one), several new abilities, rebalance&misc changes as well as new modes like random events.

check the first post of this thread for a complete changelog.

Status
Not open for further replies.