• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sonic Adventure Wc3 Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well we kind of had a slowdown waiting for the system. But we're working on terrain development again and models. Here is a work in progress preview of Tails. Completely scratch made with milkshape 3D. Skin is also by me but its based on DvO's Sonic skin.

TailsWIP.jpg

Now all thats left is animation. Should be easy except for his tails. >.>

Edit: I forgot to mention its only 869 polies. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 20
That Tails model is quite good. I expect it will have attack animations and such. Speaking of which, did Sonic and Knuckles ever get attack animations? They would be very useful with those.

Thanks glad you like it. It will have attack animations yes. And Sonic and Knuckles got attack animations. Knuckles is updated with balled fists and 3 attack animations. And the attack version of Sonic has also been done but modler2 hasn't updated him to have them here on the Hive. >.>

Is it just me or is Sonic hovering in the Physics vid?

Um I'm not sure. I don't really get what you mean sorry. XD

Level 4
I mean, he does dash but before that he just seems to stand still while moving around.

Level 20
Well I've worked on this over the past 2 weeks and I'm just about done animating him. Just gotta finish up some scratch attack animations and we'll have a great new model. I'm really proud of him so far. I did have to add a few polies because I had made him too low poly I couldn't make joints in his arms or legs. XD It was bad. Anyway I fixed those up and I did some mesh fixes in some areas. So he's now at 902 polies instead of 869 but its not that large of a difference.

Level 10
Well I've worked on this over the past 2 weeks and I'm just about done animating him. Just gotta finish up some scratch attack animations and we'll have a great new model. I'm really proud of him so far. I did have to add a few polies because I had made him too low poly I couldn't make joints in his arms or legs. XD It was bad. Anyway I fixed those up and I did some mesh fixes in some areas. So he's now at 902 polies instead of 869 but its not that large of a difference.

Are we going to be able to download him here?

Oh and by the way, for the Sonic and Knuckles models you have, the attack animations can just be the Satyr for Sonic and the Druid of the Claw in his Druid form for Knuckles, I believe that would work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.