• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone stop this madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Someone stop rui from giving -rep and banning people from chat
you know what I WANT RUI TO BE BANNED
anyway In the name of Kittens I curse him and the ones gave him powers

Level 14
This is the wrong way to approach something you consider a problem with a staff member. Please report it in admin contact and it will be discussed among the admins there. Posting here is a surefire way to ensure that your request will not be taken seriously.

Level 19
meh I is on ultimate anger I think I need to stay away from here for several dayz
I dunno what Im doing either I has completly gone nuts

Level 7
I agree, Rui is too harsh on rep. And he/she doesn't answer on my PMs, so I've thought he/she has some kind of grudge against me. Well, if he'd be a bit more relaxed, with just warnings or something.. or 'prizes' for well-behaving... I don't think he/she should be banned, he/she is a good mod. (it is a she or a he?!?! Srsly i dunno)

I agree, Rui is too harsh on rep. And he/she doesn't answer on my PMs, so I've thought he/she has some kind of grudge against me. Well, if he'd be a bit more relaxed, with just warnings or something.. or 'prizes' for well-behaving... I don't think he/she should be banned, he/she is a good mod. (it is a she or a he?!?! Srsly i dunno)

Rui is a he.

And he's doing just fine in how he gives out -rep.

Level 19
okay stop someone close this thread Ive gone in anger crisis ok ?
it happenz recently these days :/

and thats wasnt because of -rep he limits my actions like you cant do that and you cant do this and I gone WTF and sad :(
and gone in anger crisis

Level 31
I've never really gotten neg rep. (not because I am awesome, but because I am a newb.) But, no one here has given a reason for why he actually gave out neg rep. Until I see something indicating weather or not the punishment was valid for not, this thread is pointless, and a waist of everyone's time. No offense to the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.