• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

it wasnt lich king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
dude i just wanted to tell you that it wasnt lich king who made all those remarks, he is a friend of mine and i was mad i got banned so he let me use his account and i went on and made fun of people and their stuff because i was mad for being banned, so if you can, can you please allow lich king back on the site and permanently ban me instead because it was unfair what i did to him, and now he is mad at me for getting him kicked off so it be real nice if you would reopen his account for him, sorry for the inconvienence

Level 2
yo harper, all the forums i made remarks in were deleted, even if he is only temporarilly banned i didnt want every one to think of him as a bda person because of what i said

Level 9
frostmourne said:
yo harper, all the forums i made remarks in were deleted, even if he is only temporarilly banned i didnt want every one to think of him as a bda person because of what i said

No my friend, they are just being moved to the other forum in w/c basic members dont have access. In other words a hidden forum so take comfort for the no. of your post did not decreased.

Status
Not open for further replies.