• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neg Rep bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I noticed it while searching trough a bunch of user, and seeing it twice. I seen it appear with Rui both of those times when giving neg rep, where the name shown isnt the correct name, one have the text written by Rui, but it says that it was The Devine Boss who gave it. And the other says Rui gave it, but it wasnt (judging from the fact that Rui refuses to have given it).

Dunno if this is more widespread, but just noted it.

Here is the first one:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/artins+the+great/

Level 14
It's important that if such a bug exists, we know where it is so it can be amended. The one link you provided is not a bug, but the other one you speak of may yet be.

Level 35
It's important that if such a bug exists, we know where it is so it can be amended. The one link you provided is not a bug, but the other one you speak of may yet be.

Yea, know that why I first commented on it, trouble is I am trying to redo what I did when searching trough the users.

I know I was in members list, and clicked nearbyhermit, and found a neg rep by Rui which I clicked. Then I clicked the positive rep that Rui got for the director tread. And as far as I recall it was while reading that, where I found someone commenting something similar to this:

Thanks to this Rui just found my triple post and neg repped me

Clicked the dude, and found the neg rep, but there was also a comment about that he havent neg repped him for the triple post, and some other mod must have done so. As I havent spoken to Rui I really wont know whether or not this is true or what ever reasons might be. (This was also why I didnt wrote a link to this from the beginning, as there might be some reason behind this. Dunno, as I for now can't find the post in the tread I mentioned above)

Status
Not open for further replies.