• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So, This Is The Hive Workshop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hello guys,

Firstly, it's been about a year since I last logged in. It's good to see that everything is still going strong!

A while ago I ran a spell workshop, which provided a way for members to request their spell ideas for a project to be coded. I would then attempt to complete their requests in vJASS and upload them, which the requester could then transfer into their map. It became quite popular, but I was unable to complete some requests as university made me very busy, and I became inactive for quite some time. Now that the year is coming to a close, I have some more free time. I was wondering if it's worth opening a spell workshop again? I can't see any currently open ones and it looks like the Warcraft 3 community is still very active.

Thanks,

Mr_Bean

Hiho! At first, welcome back!

There are 2 workshops, that I know atm. You can see them in my signature. (1. vJass, 2. GUI)

But jondrean, the vJass guy recently informed me that he will be not very active anymore and asked me to remove the link from signature.
So if you would open an active JASS workshop again, I would not have to mind about to change my signature anymore, as I would just link to yours. :)

Level 23
18722734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.