• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So I'm a Voice Actor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
@Roland I'm sorry this has been/is taking so long. My schedule has been nuts and this is a surprisingly difficult thing to portray, to try to make self-induced anger and panic feel real. I am not at all satisfied with what I've done so far, but I feel that I should at least post something to show that I have been working on this (instead of just not saving disliked takes). Hopefully these can serve as a proof-of-concept and a placeholder for perhaps better versions of this to come.

As a general note, I will not be taking any new requests until after the release of Part 1 of my campaign, which should be at the very end of January. I will continue to work on outstanding requests.

Attachments

• LunaticLessPeaceful.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • LunaticPeaceful.mp3
    4.2 MB · Views: 71

Roland

R

Roland

@Roland I'm sorry this has been/is taking so long. My schedule has been nuts and this is a surprisingly difficult thing to portray, to try to make self-induced anger and panic feel real. I am not at all satisfied with what I've done so far, but I feel that I should at least post something to show that I have been working on this (instead of just not saving disliked takes). Hopefully these can serve as a proof-of-concept and a placeholder for perhaps better versions of this to come.

I will post my detailed reaction here soon by editing this post. Right now I'm fully loaded here in work and health situations so you might expect a positive and some negative feedback about your 2 submissions.

(I'm on my Android phone)

Level 26
What a coincidence! I just entered this section for the first time, looking for a voice actor! Guess what was the first thread to show? :D

I listened to your gatekeeper voice, which was really awesome. That did sound professional indeed! I wonder however if you would be able to make a female voice.

So, I have a short line for a trailer for my project. It will be played with this music as a teaser of the story.
The character saying this is a Female Night Elven Warden. She is determination herself, will stop at no price and has a bit of iron in her tone.
Dearest Willow.
Do not be afraid. I will bring you home.
I will go to the end of this world and beyond to find you.
No one will keep you from me. Nothing will stand in my way. No price is too high.
Hold on my love. I'm coming.
It is a female voice, yeah, but worth a try? :)

Last edited:
Level 19

well that's not me :D:D

Just a random guess, he might have recorded two times for each of the lines. First going slower with a more feminine style voice, and second is a deeper male voice if you listen closely(demonic voice). The first one was applied with pitch increment, while the second was decreased in pitch. But that's just a guess anyways he did a good job :3

Status
Not open for further replies.