• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice actors requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yes, I need voice actors for my project(look at the signature). I need a deep voice with a viking accent(the project is not about vikings, I just love viking accents), a female voice similar to Shandris' one, a old wise man voice, Eredar voice similar to kil'jaeden's and some side voices. Everybody will be credited.

Level 6
Well, mail me a sample of your voice saying this line:"Hi, i'm Jimmy Humuhumunukunukuapua and I'm teaching Lil' Bro here to be romantic." That hard last name was ment to test you to see how good are you at speaking complicated words, but, it's not necesary to speak them good. :) Mail it at [email protected] but remember that it's NOT NECESARY to speak hard words good but it's a big plus for it. :D

Level 3
I know how to scream pretty good if you want any screamy-growling voices. Im going to have to wait until my family is not home though because I dont want to freak them out. And if that happens they might make me get some counseling.
No really.
So next time no ones home Ill record some of my scream voice as samples.

Level 4
I got a perfect hydralisk imatation if you are interested, which you probably are not however :(.

Level 4
I got a perfect hydralisk imatation if you are interested, which you probably are not however :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.