• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need voice actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm making this horror cinematic that lasts two minutes in the hive contest. Deadline is 30th of this month so I need a few good voice actors before that. The cinematic takes only two minutes so you don't have to worry there would be too many lines. The faster you can sign up the better. After next weekend time is already running out.

Here is my first screenshot of the cinematic. Please voice actors I need your help. Show that Hive Workshop is an active community.

Now what voices do I need at the moment:
-Old man, normal and evil voice for him
-Grim Reaper voice (death undead evil voice that echoes)
-Demon voice evil (more powerful than grim reaper voice)
-Zombie/ghost voice evil

The project name for my horror cinematic is Final Frenzy.

Attachments

• wc3pic1.jpg
    wc3pic1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Level 19
Thank you both. Please if you can send me here a sample of your voice with the line of your choice. (make your own test line)

I know how the story will go but I'm still trying to get the right words for each line you know. Please send a sample and I will give you lines as soon as I have finished them.

Level 10
Blergh.... I suck.

There are 3 bits there, there's number 1, which is kinda low and rumbly, theres number 2, which is not very demonic :)S) and there's number 2 and a half, which is just number 2 pitch shifted down 25%. Let me know which you'd like to use, if any. Sorry if I'm not much use to you :(

PS: The beep is added in, just because I'm weird. It won't show up in future recordings, if there are any.

Attachments

• SamplesNStuff.mp3
    488.2 KB · Views: 70
Level 4
Bad news, my mike is broken.
I thought it was ok, then i used it and everything was horribley sctartchy and staticy.

Level 5
Hope yours qualifies by having voice actors, I don't know if having other people do voices is a problem because it says "... you must make this Cinematic on your own."

Level 7
The Movie

Awesome movie Jaako great effects and everything, just if you want my opinion a few things to improve on are...
-Clearer voices
-The ending just cut off i dont know if i didnt load it all or something but the demon came then just the end.

Anyway good movie! :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.