• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice actors for a cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I believe most all headphones have a mic in the left speaker. Which although it isn't really that good it works.

I have a weird, deep voice that I greatly dislike. I don't believe it sounds like a human but oh well. I may upload it me saying something in the near future if I feel like dealing with that stupid recording thing.

Level 19
Here try these two, there not my most evil but it creeps me out when i go pure evil voices :(.
This is a horror cinematic and it is supposed to creep out. I would want to hear this voice of pure evil. I like the voice in "You're mine now" but the voice in "I've got you now" is not good.

"You're mine now" is currently the best voice for the Grim Reaper I have heard.

Scratchy I think your voices are quite good but the Grim Reaper is supposed to have more of a whisper/horror/echo voice. Your voice didn't sound so scary, I think it was little bit edited too much in the wrong way. I mean too much slowed down to make is sound a little bit too strange.
EDIT: I found a way how to add an echo to the voice.
EDIT 2: Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• You're mine now.mp3
    48.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.