• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Actors required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I need 3 voice actors atm. They are for my campaign. I have arranged the descriptions in a kind of "importance order". #1 is going to be used in the chapter in progress. #2 is going to be used 2 chapter later and #3 even later.

1: A human soldier, about 20 years old. A dwarven/scottish kind of accent would fit great.

2: For a character using the Firelord model. I'd like the voice for him to sound like an evil guy with humor but also able to speak seriously.

3: For a big bug. The unit uses the Crypt Lord model. He's mostly just cruel. I really don't know what more to say about him.

If you're interrested you could post a sample here and type what character you want to make. Thanks in advance!

Level 5
Well, voices are one of my specialities! :D Once I get a new microphone I'd be more than happy to give you a couple of tester sounds if you'd like.

Hellos and Goodbyes

-Thick

Level 4
:ned:I have a pretty good dwarvish/scottish voice. Maybe I could try. Just like, tell me what ya want me to say or gimme a script, however your style is. I'd be glad to hlep you in any way I possibly can!:ned:

Last edited:
Level 28
That's really fraggin awsome man! Though I think you could sound a little younger. As it is now, Mironas sounds more mature than the main character. They're both around 20 years old. Northon is 22. But this is nicety. Try talking a little lounder and a little more far away from the mick so you don't happen to brethe in it. Otherwhise this is kick-ass.

Here is one of Northon's lines: View attachment Northon01.mp3
It comes as a responce to "northon.wav". And "defend niverton.wav" comes after. "holy fraggin" is in chapter 2.

Level 7
Sorry but thoose two slots are already filled. But then I still haven't gotten any examples of the "firelord guy".
I'll give him a go..
Its kinda inaudible, but i cant really get it to be heard AND sound like firelord at the same time. Its hard to work out what he's saying so you could put in subs or something.

Attachments

• firelordexample.mp3
    49.8 KB · Views: 56
Level 5
You got a kinda light voice Sheeva :] i think you'd fit into a night elf if he's planning to make one for the cinema

Level 9
Alright, here's some more samples :wink:

/MadseN

Attachments

• Home of the People 1.mp3
    180.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Home of the People 2.mp3
    216.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Call Uppon 3.mp3
    173.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Call Uppon (Whisper) 1.mp3
    216.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Call Uppon 2.mp3
    204.1 KB · Views: 48
Level 28
A little request just came up. I need a voice that sounds like some kind of undead chanting, almost like the FroustmourneChant sound in WE (Sounds\Ambient\DoobadEffect\FroustmourneChant).
I need three different sounds that can be put together to form a phrase. Still 3 wav files. Make sure to number them so that I can tell the order.

Level 9
i've got an idea for the firelord or if its too evil maybe the bug guy. if you record your voice that you have been doing than record another that is more evil minacing and weezy. another that is no as evil sounding but still evil. then one that reflects the mood of what hes saying like it sounds very kind and welcoming then you lay them over each other and you will get a very evil yet because of that voice that reflects emotion you will get him to seem welcoming when you want and more angry at other times. ... but i suck at voice acting sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.