• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Still need Voice Actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A while ago I made a thread that I need voice actors for my human campaign, since only one person replied I thought maybe to inform you more about my campaign.

It continues the story where the Frozen Throne ended, there it follows Elaine Lightbringer, leader of the Human Survivers. Elaine is Lord Uthers daughter and tries to drive the Forsaken Undead back.

That was the prologue, so these are voices I need in chapter 1

Elaine Lightbringer
A girl but her voice musn't be to girlish

Captain
English voice, a bit like the real captain

Footman 1
This doesn't really matter

Footman 2
Neither does this one

I want to thank you all for reading this, and I hope you reply.

PS. I also had a few people in mind for these roles,
This is who I wanted, however if you don't wish to voice in my campaign it doesn't matter.
Elaine - Werewulf
Captain- Cavman
Footman 1 - Abysmal
Footman 2 - No one yet...

Level 2

Could you just list all the characters who need v.-acting? It's not a bad idea to describe their voices more specifically (range, accent et cetera). I may be able to find an actor if their voices fit the character.

Level 4
ok.
Elaine - Not to girlish voice, but a little manly
Captain - English not to deep not to high voice
Footmans - All random these dont matter
Edris - Old man, a bit like an archmage
Chaplain - Also a random voice

These are the voices needed in the first two chapters, I didn't write the rest because the maps aren't complete for those.

Level 4
The project has been destroyed, sorry everyone who helped me. When I was on vacation in Turkey my brother deleted all warcraft maps.-_-

The project has been destroyed, sorry everyone who helped me. When I was on vacation in Turkey my brother deleted all warcraft maps.-_-

System restore?

If that doesn't work, you could always try using the .bak files stored in the wc3 system directory, if your brother hadn't deleted those too.

Level 15
This has once happened to me before, but a lot worse. Because few years ago, my 20 GB HDD broke down and I've lost ALL of my data!

Then I've learned a lifesaving tip I'll never forget: Always use backup disks. If you have a rewritable CD or preferably a rewritable DVD, you can store your data there and keep them safe. Because if this happens again, you'll be able to recover them from your backup discs!

As for me, I always keep my data safe, because not all the HDDs are trustworthy...

Level 4
System restore?

If that doesn't work, you could always try using the .bak files stored in the wc3 system directory, if your brother hadn't deleted those too.

Well he first deleted everything on the computer than sold the computer and then he put a new one in its place..

Status
Not open for further replies.