• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Actor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need a voice actor, and i need to know how to make a custom music file play during the loading screen, if it is possible.

for more info just pm me, or reply to this post.

Level 2
I have a good Voice

What kind of voice you need? I have a recording studio to get 100% clean recordings. email me at [email protected] and I'll see If I can do your voice. I have loads of effects if you need a Magical Voice, or anything! I am a sound engineer for a living!

Level 2
What kind of voice you need? I have a recording studio to get 100% clean recordings. email me at [email protected] and I'll see If I can do your voice. I have loads of effects if you need a Magical Voice, or anything! I am a sound engineer for a living!

Can you tell me what exactly do you need as equipment to get 100% clean recordings?

Level 2
Well I have Microphones that probably cost more money than your entire computer... I have Nuendo 3 Software, I have pop filters to remove the "hssss" and "p" "s" spikes the arise from recording the human voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.