• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice actors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello! Im working on a school project and im making a wc3 cinematic movie which will be about 30 min - 1 hour long. So it will be a long project, i got about 6 months to finish it. Anyway i want to make the movie as good as possible and thats why im in need of voice actors. I dont know anything of how/if this is possible to arrange but i thought i might aswell try:p
So anyway if anybody is intressted or want more information about the project or something else dont be afraid to ask!
And btw im not looking for some extrmely good voice actor, i mean a bad voice actor is better than no sound at all! :D
And btw im looking for someone who want to help beacuse they think its fun, i got no money to give xD

Status
Not open for further replies.