• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player RPG - Vengeancekael

SPRPG Name:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i've got terrible news,...... I will now be looking for someone to become the project leader, because i'm afraid i'm not made to make rpgs, cuz it's too much for me and i don't have any experience with rpg making. So i will be passing this project to someone else. :(
I am terribly sorry.

oh.. that's bad.... anyways good luck to whatever you'll be doing from now..

y i noticed that one, i will fix it later, for now, here are some screenshots and the updated map. The First Area is almost complete(it's like a tutorial area).

Attachments

• SPR.w3x
    583.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Starting Area.JPG
    Starting Area.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Bandits.JPG
    Bandits.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 96
If I recall it rite, I said to him that it was bugged, cus he forgot to set the current hero integer, but I might be wrong :D
DAMN YOU!!!xD
Also for team members, there's a simple chat client in my blog which is intended to be used for map discussions:) link
Edit: I forgot to mention, that the dialog system is like the one from dragon age, like, if you threaten the night elf bandits, then you will kill them and after killing them, a man will appear and he will thank you for killing them! Then you can either ask him where the nearest village is or ignore him.
Edit: 2 new features are being worked on right now:
-Potion Mixture
-Ability Buy system
Edit: The inventory bug has been found and fixed:)
Edit: Systems finished:
-Potion Mixture system.
-Ability buy system.
-Camera system.
-Quest system.
-Multiboard character system.
-Hero selection system.
Edit: New System in development:
-Settings Window
Edit: Updated Map (area expanded plus new systems for testing)

Attachments

• SPR.w3x
    652 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 6
Well, congratulations. You have succeeded in recruiting a team to make your map, suddenly canceling the project, suddenly reviving the project, and suddenly canceling the project yet again.

I would recommend that you not join any team-based project until you find a way to control this roller coaster of decisions that goes on in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.