• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching some Mappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Searching Triggers for my new Project ! Read this !

BE THE NEXT GUY FOR THE NEW GENERATION !

Ok I need to explain my Project.

Well Im creating a new Map. It has the Style of Pudge Wars.

Here is a short Beta Video:

As you can see here in this Video there is the "short" Gameplay of this Video. (In my next Video i will show you how to play)

About this Map:

Hero Introduction

Shadow Fiend's only defense lies in his superb offense. After each life he takes, he traps their soul to empower his attack damage with Necromastery. This allows him to amass high attack damage. His ultimate Requiem of Souls can summon these souls out to inflict great damage and slow anyone close to Nevermore. His unique Shadowraze allows him to blast opponents in small areas, at three separate distances. The Presence of the Dark Lord also makes enemies vulnerable to physical damage, passively reducing their armor. Deadly from a number of distances, and vulnerable if caught off guard, Nevermore's positioning in battle is of utmost importance.

Background Story

A demon of the burning legion so abhorred that he makes the skin of even his fellow demons crawl, Nevermore is a creature of the shadows that consumes the souls of those around him. When the Shadow Fiend comes forth to battle, he augments his power with the souls he has consumed, bearing down on his enemies with spiritually enhanced attacks and powerful spiritual blasts. The Shadow Fiend is a terrifying opponent whom few have survived, and those who have perished under his tyranny have faced the most despicable fate of all.

Spells:

skill-0.gif
Shadowraze

Gives the Shadow Fiend the power to desecrate regions in front of him at varying distances.

Shadowraze (Q)

Ability Type: Active
Targeting Type: Instant
Ability Hotkey: Q
Blast an area 200 units in front of the Shadow Fiend.

Shadowraze (W)

Ability Hotkey: W
Blast an area 450 units in front of the Shadow Fiend.

Shadowraze (E)

Ability Hotkey: E
Blast an area 700 units in front of the Shadow Fiend

skill-6.gif
Requiem of Souls:

Summons evil spirits around you dealing damage to units in the area. Number of spirits is related to the number of souls stored and the movement/damage reduction is related to the distance from the Shadow Fiend. Lowers movement speed and damage of nearby units. The closer the units are the greater the effect.

Ability Hotkey: R
Summons evil spirits around you dealing damage to units in the area. Number of spirits is related to the number of souls stored and the movement/damage reduction is related to the distance from the Shadow Fiend. Lowers movement speed and damage of nearby units. The closer the units are the greater the effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not my own Text. This text is from http://www.playdota.com/heroes/shadow-fiend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some Problems

Leaderboard:
Make Player Colours - Just show the Leaderboard for the Players who are playing and not showing the Computer.
Make Clock and Kill System. (Just show them how many Kills needed to win.
Show: Kill Assits -Kill Streak
After the Game: Showing all Players the Leaderboard = MAX Size = Stats (Kills, Deaths, Assits etc)

Game Modes:
I just made FFA. I need some more Modes Like Teams, or 1v3, Avatar Mode and much more..

Save-Load System:
Generate Codes after the Game.
Many Kills and many Assits you will get EXP.
More EXP = (New Models to load = New Spells etc)

Spells and Models:
- Making new Effects
- New Models

and much more...

It would be great if you guys can help me !

Here is a list ! I need some People !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrainer: Closed
Trigger: open open
Beta Tester: open open open open open
Making Models: open
Doing Lodingscreen, Mappreview: open

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percentage of the Game : 75%

Terrain : DONE!
Heroes : 10%
Triggers : 70%
Spells : 80%
Shops : DONE!
Items : 90%

If you want to play with me the BETA Version.

Feel free toPM me or add me at Warcraft 3 @ Northrend. My Name is LorDstaR .

Thanks !

Greetz
TheNightWalker ®

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.