• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player RPG - Vengeancekael

SPRPG Name:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will check the story later addicted07, cuz i dont have any time right now, and dont double post, use the
edit.gif
button.
Multi, some patience would be nice XD, just wait a bit more and i will tell you, what you should do^^

Last edited:
Level 4
i always know storys and they arent like, a man got attacked and king wanted war <---- SURELY NOT THAT XD
just ask me, but i need some elements, what factions (like only human for example), what kind of map, maze like, or forest, or castle and forests.

Ok addicted i will read your story now and fire-lord95 i will tell you if i will need an additional story writer.
Edit:Ok i read your story and i think your idea of only 1 hero but several classes is good:), we could use some other models in the beginning for each of class, just to show the player what he is going to choose and then give him kleyro as for example a mage.
Overall your story is better than mine XD so i guess we will be using yours and you wanted a rating:
7.5/10
Edit 2:Also, the game year is around 1400-1500, with guns. :) so we will be needing some gun models and it is a bit futuristic. Well not really futuristic, but fantasy:)

Level 1
Lol! xD No ideas!? That's impossible! Well, just pm me if you need something, or i'll pm u with ideas ^^

Level 12
Sweet i see you started your rpg well i could help you if you need any custom ui's as in buttons/interfaces/icons/models/skins/etc..

but i can not do much triggering lately since between school and getting ready for college i am exausted :piru:

Level 11
Okay, updated ideas:
- Oath of the Warrior
- Highlander
- Trilogy of the Lost Power
- The Forgotten
- Chains of Memories
- Curse of Might
- The Foretold
- Knight of the Ember
- Lurkers of Mt. Arsenal
- The Lost
- Lost
- Ruiner of the Foretold
- Bounds of Hate
- Reclaim of the Memories
- Requiem of the Foretold
- The Curse
Kay, that's all I can think of.

Lol looks like everyone's voting for Legend of Kleyro :)
Adiktuz, spell ideas/item ideas would be nice.
Edit:Thread description updated! Go check it out!:)
What color mixture should i be using for the spell tooltips?
What color mixture should i be using for the item tooltips?
What color mixture should i be using for the quest tooltips?

Edit:Maybe we should give the development team a name which i will write in the loading screen description.

Status
Not open for further replies.