• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player RPG - Vengeancekael

SPRPG Name:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
There's A LOT to do even if you're only a spell maker. You should focus on spell making, if I hafta say.
Just don't suicide, like I did.

BTW Vengeance, is the model will ever be finished? this has taken too long time, if I hafta say. Not being impatient, though, but I'm pretty bored right now. Not being selfish, though, but I'm totally jobless, right now.

Here are some pics,really:
2wgf6tu.jpg

2816vl.jpg

24w57np.jpg

Level 10
I have made one out of the Spells:p The Damage increase Aura thing... I tried working on Arrow Rain, It just Fuckde up because the dummy diden't want to move;(

I will skip that one,... And make it later when I have figured it out....

3-4 spells should be done soon... so Just wait for it:p

I have made one out of the Spells:p The Damage increase Aura thing... I tried working on Arrow Rain, It just Fuckde up because the dummy diden't want to move;(

I will skip that one,... And make it later when I have figured it out....

3-4 spells should be done soon... so Just wait for it:p
alright
Edit:Here's the map so far. Added:Mage and Ranger attack system, items(with attachments), some hero selection screen changes, new effects

Attachments

• SPR.w3x
    499.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 11
I see some changes on the pic in your sig.
Actually, the terrian of your cinematic is bad. I hate the use of Blizzard cliffs and unnatural environment.
Is he now doing the texture?
Anyway, what would you want for the background of the loadscree, text etc etc?

I see some changes on the pic in your sig.
Yeah i added some snowflakes, is it good?:)
Actually, the terrian of your cinematic is bad. I hate the use of Blizzard cliffs and unnatural environment.
thx XD
Is he now doing the texture?
No, he'll soon be finished with the WIP.
Anyway, what would you want for the background of the loadscree, text etc etc?
Well i guess kleyro will be in the middle, and "Requiem of the Guardians" will be on top of the img, with a cool font and i guess you could make the background look like the one you made for my sig^^
Edit:I was wondering, why don't we just use terrain templates that are uploaded here (or somewhere else) and edit those?

Last edited:
Level 11
Actually, the snowflakes ain't blending with the rest of the image. Look at the color difference of the snowflakes and background and banner and unit. The snowflakes is white, while the other is gold+red+yellow+darkish. Do you think white could fit? And you even put that at the black area.

The unnatural environment, that I mention is that you have less trees, and you only have USED space. If you look at real castles, you can easily find many unused plots.
The forests should have different trees too

What WIP? Is the model(without texture) not finished?

Do you want flames as the background? E.G:
Vortex 2.jpg

And whaddya mean editing a terrain template uploaded on HIVE? What for?

lol that's a big post^^Yeah you're right i'll have to work on the background of my sig.
you only have USED space
What do you mean?
The forests should have different trees too
Yeah i could do that
What WIP? Is the model(without texture) not finished?
the WIP is finished
Do you want flames as the background? E.G:
y sure
And whaddya mean editing a terrain template uploaded on HIVE? What for?
by that i mean we could implement some terrain templates other ppl made into the map as starting areas, but we would edit the terrain too.

Level 11
I mean, you only have space that you NEED. and there's to much empty spaces too. Ohh, and some cliffs are squarish(unnatural).

Err.. So Boneknight is doing the texture?

Actually I made your sig with 2 different painting tools. GIMP and Artweaver. Artweaver for the background and GIMP for the image and banner.

No, I changed my mind. Flames're bad for loadscreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.