• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should be a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This site is suposed to be an online environment for people to share each others work. HOwever many people are putting simple insaults as replies top peoples work. We should feel we can express our submitions in any way (within reason) without being insaulted for trying. People who post things like "YOU SUCK" and nothing else are doing nothing more that damaging others prides and discourging them from improving on thier work.

I feel very strongly that what posting about others skin that we only put constructive crittisim and tell eachother were we can improve insted of flat out insaults that do no good what so ever.

Level 17
@VGsatomi

I wont make "report comment to mod" will be in the Mod's PM Box... there you would be right... its would be filled in 20 seconds.

I'll make a seperate page, where you have a list of all the reported comments, and to which Resource they belong. So you first see the comment seperately and if you need you can click on it, to see it in the original place with all the corresponding comments

Beside... when this function is implemented you definitely need a helping hand... have any good suggestions for one or two additional comment mods?

Level 22
I can think of a few, based on how mature they act and that they are not frequent comments violators themselves (like certain other mods assigned here whome I will refrain to mention at this time) but finding some that are frequent visitors is also important.

I`m using school computers, where I can get on at least once a day on weekdays to clean up or remove reported comments...so I can handle it myself if you cant think of any responsible additional mods. Weekends is probably when it will pile up. :?
-VGsatomi

Level 6
Hum... Something makes me think Wormskull will be pretty high on that list... :lol:

What will be the punishment for this "crime"? People wont write negative comments at all, and that would be sad, because i always check the comments before downloading something.

Just try to make it balanced, rather punish the "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5" than the 2/5 + good explanation, because the last one will get more reports.

Level 4
wormskull actually isnt as bad as some of the others. sure he is harsh but at least he tells you what is wrong with it. sure he could be nicer about it. but the worst is little pucks that just write stuff like "YOU SUCK" or "YOU ARE A ****ING FAG" because they dont like your skin.

Level 12
Well, I got the pm. Though I'm not too sure if I'll become a moderator. If I do become a moderator, I'm going to suggest a rule of moderators helping the other moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.