• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle

SharpCraft WEX Bundle v0.1.3.1
World Editor Extended is the successor to the Jass NewGen Pack. It is updated to work with the newest editor and includes the main features that JNGP had.

To use this, simply use the SharpCraft.Launcher and launch the "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)" profile or use the included "World Editor Extended.exe" to launch it directly.

Keep in mind that this is a work in progress. There are still several features missing. Features will be added in as time allows it and as they are requested. Some features might never return because the original developers are gone.

SharpCraft can be discussed in the hosted project subforum.

Semi-Complete Feature List
  • JassHelper, a vJASS compiler, that replaces the internal world editor compiler completely. No more crashes from bad code and many more features through vJASS.
  • Trigger Editor Syntax Highlight (TESH), a code syntax highlighter for the Trigger Editor, that makes coding in JASS/vJASS a breeze.
  • Grimoire Extensions (Grimex), a library of tools that extend the functionality of vJASS giving it the ability to create new objects(units, items, etc.) and more.
  • Increased/Removed various limits, like the number of doodads, destructables and more.
  • Object Id dialog, that allows you to manually set the object id when creating a new object. Want to make a hero peasent? Just copy the peasent, and when the dialog asks, just change the first letter to upper case, and he's ready.

Changelog
Code:
v0.1.3.1
* Updated to WE 1.29.0
* Updated TESH function database to have new natives ( thanks to @Abovegame )
* Fixed crash with ObjectDataExtractor when it couldn't locate Java, instead it will simply disable itself silently.
* Attempted to shorten paths, to avoid crash due to long path names.

v0.1.3.0
* Updated to WE 1.29.0 PTR - This is very experimental and have been done hastily. It should work with vJass/Wurst and TESH. Other features have been removed since they're now included in the vanilla editor.

v0.1.2.9
* Updated to WE 1.28.5

v0.1.2.8
* Updated TESH, to fix a rare bug where it would crash the editor.
* Added WurstScript experimentally, use at your own risk. WEX will not keep the same update cycle as WurstScript, so you will have to update it manually if you encounter bugs.

v0.1.2.7
* Added fix for the File Importer.

v0.1.2.6
* Updated to WE 1.28.4
* Fixed up SharpCraft to work with new editor executable name.
* Fixed up WEX to work with new editor executable name.

v0.1.2.5
* Improved extended settings with -window and -opengl options.
* Included the option to launch with a special WEX profile. This does nothing yet, but will in the future.

v0.1.2.4
* Fixed window names for TESH so it works on all languages automatically.
* Added more no-limits features, like steep cliffs and a wider range of terrain heights.

v0.1.2.3
* Updated to WE 1.28.2
* Added support for -loadfile and other parameters directly.
* Replaced TESH with TESH 2.0
* Fixed various issues across versions, should work perfectly for all supported versions now.

v0.1.1.2
* Fixed issues with enabling disabled triggers with vJASS code or missing init function.
* Added menu entries for JassHelper.

v0.1.1.1
* Updated with support for WE 1.26 and 1.27b. !!THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL!!
* Fixed a mistake introduced last update that might've made things unstable.

v0.1.1.0
* Added fix for Test Map. You can now get back to mapping!
* Updated Extended Editor Settings (allow local files)

v0.1.0.2
* Updated to WE 1.28.1 (still works for 1.27b, 1.28)
* Fixed Extended Editor Settings for Increased Map Dimensions, so 480x480 maps are back on the menu!

v0.1.0.1
* Updated to WE 1.28 (still works for 1.27b)
* Updated Extended Editor Settings (increased map dimensions)
* Fixed up Grimex(ObjectMerger, etc.)
* Improved menus a bit and removed some unused stuff.
* Removed various stuff like all the default profiles and some stuff that shouldn't have been included.

v0.1.0.0
* Initial release.
* * JassHelper
* * Trigger Editor Syntax Highlight
* * Extended Editor Settings (nolimits, custom object id, etc.)

Known Issues
Version Status
  • 1.28.5 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.4 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.3 - Skipped!
  • 1.28.2 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.1 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.0 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.27.1 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.27.0 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.26.0 - Tested and fully supported.
Test Instructions (for those interested in helping)
  1. Start the Editor
  2. Create a new 480x480 map
  3. Test the map to make sure test map works
  4. Open the Trigger Editor, make sure TESH is present, and add the following custom script somewhere
    1. Script to add: //! external ObjectMerger
    2. Save the map and make sure it comes up with an error about ObjectMerger arguments
  5. Open the Object Editor and create an object, making sure the object id dialog pops up.
The SharpCraft WEX Bundle should not be redistributed! The Hive Workshop is the only official source for the SharpCraft WEX Bundle!
Contents

SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.1) (Binary)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
Approved. One of the best and most essential tools a Warcraft 3 modder can have. 5/5!
Level 4
Keep in mind that WEX has more folders inside it. Try and place it in a lower indented folder and see if it resolves it. You could test by placing it in C:, just to see if it fixes it.

I get a compleatly different error when copying that folder to C: and trying again.

wtf

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
Okay, I might have fix for both of you, please test it and let me know how it works.
Open the following path "SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins", and delete the folder "ObjectDataExtractor". I think it fails if it can't find your Java installation. I'll have a fix for it in the future, but for now, you should just remove it.

Level 4
Okay, I might have fix for both of you, please test it and let me know how it works.
Open the following path "SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins", and delete the folder "ObjectDataExtractor". I think it fails if it can't find your Java installation. I'll have a fix for it in the future, but for now, you should just remove it.

Thanks for that, I can open the map, but, on another note, the No-Limit hack doesn't seem to work, still get a message about going over 1080 units. V_V

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
Thanks for that, I can open the map, but, on another note, the No-Limit hack doesn't seem to work, still get a message about going over 1080 units. V_V
I didn't include a no limit hack in this version, since Blizzard increased the limits. I'll see if I can remake the no-limit hack, since their new limits apparently aren't high enough.

Level 4
I didn't include a no limit hack in this version, since Blizzard increased the limits. I'll see if I can remake the no-limit hack, since their new limits apparently aren't high enough.

That would be awesome, and really appreciated.

Because 24 players + map size increase = not nearly enough units allowed in the normal editor.

Level 1
Would it be possible to add compatibility for maps made in NewGen WE? Currently it can result in errors such as
Code:
Trigger function does not exist in database: AddSpecialEffectLoc
followed by the same error, but with a square as function name, and finally a critical error:

Code:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program:  path\WorldEdit.exe
Object:    .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
PathTooLongException How i fix it?
Please read a few posts back. I just told people how to deal with this issue.
Would it be possible to add compatibility for maps made in NewGen WE? Currently it can result in errors such as
Code:
Trigger function does not exist in database: AddSpecialEffectLoc
followed by the same error, but with a square as function name, and finally a critical error:

Code:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program:  path\WorldEdit.exe
Object:    .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@
It's not possible. This is because you're using extra GUI stuff added in JNGP, which I haven't added to WEX.

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
Level 2
Tried this thing and I had a major problem. Opened Sharpcraft.Launcher and it reminded me of an irritating virus back in the days. A window popped up with the message "Warcraft III.exe could not initialize". The window almost covered my entire screen.

Level 4
Don't know if this error has been encountered yet, but only appears to happen on windows 10, if I install windows 7 it works perfectly, whereas if I even try it from a fresh install of windows 10 I get the attached error.

Nevermind, I installed java as per the above comment and it fixed the error message.

However the world editor does nothing at all when ran, it loads for a sec then does nothing.

This appears to only happen in windows 10 as I have tried numerous times to make it work and have only been able to get it to run effortlessly in windows 7.

Not a big concern to me as my main laptop runs windows 7 but it's worth noting.

EDIT: I have attached another attachment which I ran the debugger on from windows 10. Should be more helpful.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    111.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    91.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20

Level 17
I've downloaded and installed the last version 1.29 of Warcraft 3

Now I have errors on my globals and structs with sharpCraft editor (v0.1.3)
Error : Unknown compile error(Syntax error)
Before I made the update I didn't have that error with the world editor I checked on the SharpCraft launcher the paths of the editor and game are corrects

here is the error :

upload_2018-3-20_22-15-39.png

What can I do?

Last edited:
Level 2
YlnvMsV.jpg

It does this for all my vjass. Why...? Only trying the 1.29 version for PTR play

Saying everything needs an Init function, for all my scripts. Why? I checked the init option of WEX

Level 6
No Game.dll Found error, was fixed by reoving forcefixsizelimit from game folder, i use that to play The World RPG

However Compiling Error Cant Figure Out Fix

I get over 100 ERRORS when saving, however if i load map into jassnewgen5d and save it, i get 0 ERRORS

I read comments on Jass Tool, people say use SharpCraft, it is better and supports jass, but i get the 2 errors when saving.

So as map laods and saves with no problem in jassnewgen5d must be a setting on SharpCraft i havent got turned on, so if you know what it is let me know.

Attachments

• ERROR.png
    ERROR.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 132
  • ERROR2.png
    ERROR2.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 3
@Dark-Zalor @thesavagepony
It may be because the version for 1.29 PTR updated since then, so the plugins aren't loaded.
From version "1.29.0.8803 (db05491fbf)" to currently version "1.29.0.8920 (9611b5cbe6)".

The addresses don't seem to have changed, so going to the addresses.xml file in plugins and updating each plugin for World Edit that has a non-commented line for 1.29 with line for the new version should load them.

..\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\plugins\addresses.xml

The lines for "WE_CheckInitFunction" were commented out with an address for 1.29. I don't know if there was a reason for this. I personally searched for the address and put a line in for it. The reason I did so is because maps saved fine, but if triggers were not enabled, enabling it still checked if there was an init function. (That seems to be the case, at least, it would enable with whatever code as long as the init function was there.) It seems to work and hasn't broken something, yet.

Code:
<address name="WE_CheckInitFunction">
    <!-- Look for "WESTRING_ERROR_TRIGNOINITFUNC", the only function using it is WE_CheckInitFunction. -->
    <!-- <version code="1.29.0.8803 (db05491fbf)">02CDC0</version> -->

Code:
    <!-- Look for "WESTRING_ERROR_TRIGNOINITFUNC", the only function using it is WE_CheckInitFunction. -->
    <version code="1.29.0.8920 (9611b5cbe6)">12CDC0</version>

I'll attached a modified "addresses.xml" with the plugins that have addresses by default and my init address commented out. So... "WE_SaveMap", "WE_CompileScript", and ""WE_CheckCustomScript". If you want to try with the address for the "WE_CheckInitFunction", edit the file and remove the comment from around it. ("<!-- -->") But with that I'm know know much for what I'm doing, so if you try that it might break stuff unless MindWorX or someone who knows better says about it.

Attachments

• addressesUpdate.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 85
Level 2
Which version do you need? Both version 1.2.9 (for WC3 1.28.5) and version 1.3.0 (for WC3 1.29) are up for download.
do you plan on making this compatible with the latest patch sooner rather than later?

I am really antsy to make my map 1.29 ready :O with the multiple player slots and whatnot

Level 1
@Dark-Zalor @thesavagepony
It may be because the version for 1.29 PTR updated since then, so the plugins aren't loaded.
From version "1.29.0.8803 (db05491fbf)" to currently version "1.29.0.8920 (9611b5cbe6)".

The addresses don't seem to have changed, so going to the addresses.xml file in plugins and updating each plugin for World Edit that has a non-commented line for 1.29 with line for the new version should load them.

The lines for "WE_CheckInitFunction" were commented out with an address for 1.29. I don't know if there was a reason for this. I personally searched for the address and put a line in for it. The reason I did so is because maps saved fine, but if triggers were not enabled, enabling it still checked if there was an init function. (That seems to be the case, at least, it would enable with whatever code as long as the init function was there.) It seems to work and hasn't broken something, yet.

Code:

Code:
    <version code="1.29.0.8920 (9611b5cbe6)">12CDC0</version>

I'll attached a modified "addresses.xml" with the plugins that have addresses by default and my init address commented out. So... "WE_SaveMap", "WE_CompileScript", and ""WE_CheckCustomScript". If you want to try with the address for the "WE_CheckInitFunction", edit the file and remove the comment from around it. ("<!-- -->") But with that I'm know know much for what I'm doing, so if you try that it might break stuff unless MindWorX or someone who knows better says about it.

Hey Bobby, I gave your method a shot. I can now save without the "InitTrig_triggername" error. However, I have a much bigger problem after the fix. When I click "trigger editor" I get a series of messages and crash. I will post screenshots of them in the order they show.

upload_2018-3-25_17-1-40.png

upload_2018-3-25_17-2-38.png

upload_2018-3-25_17-3-4.png

upload_2018-3-25_17-3-54.png

upload_2018-3-25_17-4-29.png

upload_2018-3-25_17-5-59.png

Hope someone can help. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-25_16-59-20.png
    upload_2018-3-25_16-59-20.png
    3 MB · Views: 73
  • upload_2018-3-25_17-0-27.png
    upload_2018-3-25_17-0-27.png
    3 MB · Views: 64
Level 4
So, this worked perfectly fine on my other comp, just bought a new one, reinstalled everything, now when I go to save the map, it disables all of my vjass with compile errors on the library inits

Edit: replaced the addresses as previously stated in comments and fixed the issue, thanks team

Last edited:
Level 2
Can't open up the extended editor. I am on an Asus Zenbook with Windows 8.1, I have installed the correct versions of .net framework and visual studio. If I set the path to the 1.28 editor in the launcher it works fine but when I set the path to the 1.29 editor and tick the "sharpcraft" checkbox I get the following Error message:

---------------------------
CompositionException
System.ComponentModel.Composition.CompositionException: The composition produced a single composition error, with 2 root causes. The root causes are provided below. Review the CompositionException.Errors property for more detailed information.

1) Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: path1

Resulting in: An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Resulting in: Cannot activate part 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Element: ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor")

Resulting in: Cannot get export 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompiler")' from part 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Element: ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompiler") --> ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor")

Resulting in: Cannot set import 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.compilers (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompiler")' on part 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation'.

Element: War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.compilers (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompiler") --> War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem")

Resulting in: Cannot get export 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.Initialize (ContractName="System.Void()")' from part 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation'.

Element: War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.Initialize (ContractName="System.Void()") --> War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem")

Resulting in: Cannot set import 'SharpCraft.EntryPoint.initializeDelegates (ContractName="System.Void()")' on part 'SharpCraft.EntryPoint'.

Element: SharpCraft.EntryPoint.initializeDelegates (ContractName="System.Void()") --> SharpCraft.EntryPoint

2) Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: path1

Resulting in: An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Resulting in: Cannot activate part 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Element: ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor")

Resulting in: Cannot get export 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompilerMenuProvider")' from part 'ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin'.

Element: ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompilerMenuProvider") --> ObjectDataExtractor.ObjectDataExtractorPlugin --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor")

Resulting in: Cannot set import 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.compilerMenuProviders (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompilerMenuProvider")' on part 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation'.

Element: War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.compilerMenuProviders (ContractName="MindWorX.War3Editor.ProcessingInjection.ICompilerMenuProvider") --> War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem")

Resulting in: Cannot get export 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.Initialize (ContractName="System.Void()")' from part 'War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation'.

Element: War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation.Initialize (ContractName="System.Void()") --> War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem.War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystemImplementation --> DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Nicolas Cage\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\SharpCraft WEX Bundle\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem")

Resulting in: Cannot set import 'SharpCraft.EntryPoint.initializeDelegates (ContractName="System.Void()")' on part 'SharpCraft.EntryPoint'.

Element: SharpCraft.EntryPoint.initializeDelegates (ContractName="System.Void()") --> SharpCraft.EntryPoint

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.CompositionResult.ThrowOnErrors(AtomicComposition atomicComposition)

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ComposablePartExportProvider.Compose(CompositionBatch batch)

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CompositionContainer.Compose(CompositionBatch batch)

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.AttributedModelServices.ComposeParts(CompositionContainer container, Object[] attributedParts)

at SharpCraft.EntryPoint.Run(IContext hookingContext, UInt32 threadId, Profile profile)

The process will now terminate.
OK

How can I get it to run?

Level 7
So... Got "path is too big error", the only thing is that the path has 49 charactes, it's on the default installation place. ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\World Editor.exe"). This error happened when I selected the world editor.exe file.

Also, was running with Admin rights, just to make sure it got all permisions to try to read the file.

Follow the attachment with the error. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    115.7 KB · Views: 109
Level 6
Is the Custom ObjectID bound to return? I know it might sound super minor compared to the other great features you guys put out but it was one of my favorite features ever (especially for ability since I sorted through raw data). It would be a shame if it didnt return

Level 4
ZINC is not working with version 0.1.3.0

Edited to improve clarity

Code:
2018-04-11 00:00:03.173 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "Comctl32.dll", ModuleHandle: "6C600000" }
2018-04-11 00:04:08.334 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(01B60960, 07BC11DF) = True
2018-04-11 00:04:08.383 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Trigger Editor window(0x01B60960).
2018-04-11 00:04:08.383 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Trigger Editor(0x07BC11DF).
2018-04-11 00:04:08.627 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "e:\games\warcraft iii\world editor\sharpcraft world editor extended bundle\sharpcraft wex bundle (0.1.3.0-fix)\profiles\warcraft iii - world editor (wex)\plugins\war3editortriggereditorsyntaxhighlight\tesh\lib\SciLexer.dll", ModuleHandle: "62680000" }
2018-04-11 00:25:56.105 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(00560134, FC9D025F) = True
2018-04-11 00:25:56.107 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Object Editor window(0x00560134).
2018-04-11 00:25:56.108 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Object Editor(0xFC9D025F).
2018-04-11 00:36:54.354 -07:00 [SharpCraft.CLILauncher][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded Profile { Name: "Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)", Root: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)", PluginsDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)\plugins", TypeValue: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game", Type: ProfileType { Name: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game", FriendlyName: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game" }, EnableSharpCraft: True, EnableDebug: False, EnableDiagnosticsDebug: False, FileName: "", Arguments: "", WorkingDirectory: "" }!
2018-04-11 00:36:54.379 -07:00 [SharpCraft.CLILauncher][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded Profile { Name: "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)", Root: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)", PluginsDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins", TypeValue: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor", Type: ProfileType { Name: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor", FriendlyName: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor" }, EnableSharpCraft: True, EnableDebug: False, EnableDiagnosticsDebug: False, FileName: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor.exe", Arguments: "", WorkingDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III" }!
2018-04-11 00:36:55.419 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.442 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Unmanaged, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.447 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.447 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.447 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.451 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] -------------------
2018-04-11 00:36:55.451 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] -- Profile: "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.451 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting GetModuleFileName hook . . .
2018-04-11 00:36:55.454 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Composing MEF Graph . . .
2018-04-11 00:36:55.463 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.482 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "Fasm.NET, Version=1.0.4939.27955, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.483 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "JetBrains.Annotations, Version=7.1.3000.2254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1010a0d8d6380325"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.484 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Blizzard, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.487 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\plugins" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.488 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "HookingSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.489 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "LibraryInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.490 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Generic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.490 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PluginStorage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.491 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WindowsPresentationHelpers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.492 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "XmlAddressManager, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.492 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.492 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.494 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "BitMiracle.LibJpeg.NET, Version=1.4.279.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=53879b3e20e7a7d6"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.495 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "LegacyNewGen, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.612 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "StormLibSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.612 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\MindWorX.War3" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.639 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.War3, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.639 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\MindWorX.War3Editor" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.640 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.War3Editor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.640 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.641 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "ObjectDataExtractor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.641 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\TestMapFixerPlugin" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.665 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "TestMapFixerPlugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.665 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorDebuggerLauncher" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.680 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorDebuggerLauncher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.680 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorExtendedSettings" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.695 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorExtendedSettings, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.695 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorHooks" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.710 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorHooks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.710 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorMenuInjectionSystem" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.725 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorMenuInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.725 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.739 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.739 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.802 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.802 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript" }
2018-04-11 00:36:55.949 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WurstScript, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:36:55.949 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.073 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.142 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\temp" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.142 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex\img" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.143 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex\samples" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.143 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper\bin" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.143 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper\demos" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.144 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.144 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.144 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\lib" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.198 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data\meta" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.198 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data\profile" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.198 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.199 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\config" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.199 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\data" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.199 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\includes" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.199 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\lib" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.265 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.265 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\config\themes" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.265 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates\benchmarks" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.265 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates\timer" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.266 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript\WurstScript" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.266 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript\WurstScript\font" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.300 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.330 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.331 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Current version: '"1.29.0.9055 (c6af296a75)"'
2018-04-11 00:36:56.331 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loading addresses from: "E:\GAMES\WARCRAFT III\WORLD EDITOR\SHARPCRAFT WORLD EDITOR EXTENDED BUNDLE\SHARPCRAFT WEX BUNDLE (0.1.3.0-FIX)\PLUGINS\addresses.xml" . .
2018-04-11 00:36:56.346 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "LoadLibraryAHook" @ 0x75435980.
2018-04-11 00:36:56.346 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "LoadLibraryWHook" @ 0x754359E0.
2018-04-11 00:36:56.350 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "CreateWindowExHook" @ 0x74174020.
2018-04-11 00:36:56.351 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "SetMenuHook" @ 0x74177630.
2018-04-11 00:36:56.369 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_LaunchMapFix"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.370 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_ImportFix"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.371 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetMaximumCellCount"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.371 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_ClipCursorToWindow"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.372 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "CreateProcessAHook" @ 0x754344B0.
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_SaveMap"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetNextObjectId"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CompileScript"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckCustomScript"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckInitFunction"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckObjectLimitsWarning"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckObjectLimitsError"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CreateProfileStorage"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetMapPath"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetIsMapModified"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.373 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_StoreProfileString"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.375 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[-1000]: "Object Data Extractor"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.375 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[0]: "JassHelper (Vexorian)"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.375 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[1000]: "WurstScript"
2018-04-11 00:36:56.409 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "Shcore.dll", ModuleHandle: "74480000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.411 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "kernel32.dll", ModuleHandle: "75420000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.483 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "d3d9.dll", ModuleHandle: "5CE40000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.486 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "igdumdim32.dll", ModuleHandle: "0F550000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.487 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "gdi32.dll", ModuleHandle: "76AF0000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.491 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvami.inf_amd64_f551aaf97b83a587\nvinit.dll", ModuleHandle: "72D60000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.491 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvami.inf_amd64_f551aaf97b83a587\nvldumd.dll", ModuleHandle: "659E0000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.863 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found World Editor window(0x002218D8).
2018-04-11 00:36:56.929 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll", ModuleHandle: "74160000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:56.940 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "User32.dll", ModuleHandle: "74160000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.283 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mp3dec.asi", ModuleHandle: "26F00000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.285 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mssdolby.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22700000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.285 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Msseax2.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22C00000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.286 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mssfast.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22600000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.287 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Reverb3.flt", ModuleHandle: "24600000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.287 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "DSOUND.DLL", ModuleHandle: "67FF0000" }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.544 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Failed { ModuleFileName: "S3BASE.DLL", Exception: Win32Exception { NativeErrorCode: 126, ErrorCode: -2147467259, Message: "The specified module could not be found", Data: [], InnerException: null, TargetSite: null, StackTrace: null, HelpLink: null, Source: null, HResult: -2147467259 } }
2018-04-11 00:36:57.545 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Failed { ModuleFileName: "VORT_DLS.DLL", Exception: Win32Exception { NativeErrorCode: 126, ErrorCode: -2147467259, Message: "The specified module could not be found", Data: [], InnerException: null, TargetSite: null, StackTrace: null, HelpLink: null, Source: null, HResult: -2147467259 } }
2018-04-11 00:36:58.193 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(002218D8, 6F471C59) = True
2018-04-11 00:36:58.193 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for World Editor(0x6F471C59).
2018-04-11 00:37:03.037 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(01171850, 94000EC7) = True
2018-04-11 00:37:03.039 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Object Editor window(0x01171850).
2018-04-11 00:37:03.039 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Object Editor(0x94000EC7).
2018-04-11 00:37:04.232 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(003402BC, 3E741AE1) = True
2018-04-11 00:37:04.234 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Import Manager window(0x003402BC).
2018-04-11 00:37:04.234 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Import Manager(0x3E741AE1).
2018-04-11 00:37:53.338 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(00D40ACA, 38AE0AFB) = True
2018-04-11 00:37:53.340 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Trigger Editor window(0x00D40ACA).
2018-04-11 00:37:53.340 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Trigger Editor(0x38AE0AFB).
2018-04-11 00:37:53.664 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "e:\games\warcraft iii\world editor\sharpcraft world editor extended bundle\sharpcraft wex bundle (0.1.3.0-fix)\profiles\warcraft iii - world editor (wex)\plugins\war3editortriggereditorsyntaxhighlight\tesh\lib\SciLexer.dll", ModuleHandle: "62A60000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.092 -07:00 [SharpCraft.CLILauncher][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded Profile { Name: "Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)", Root: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)", PluginsDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (WEX)\plugins", TypeValue: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game", Type: ProfileType { Name: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game", FriendlyName: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Game" }, EnableSharpCraft: True, EnableDebug: False, EnableDiagnosticsDebug: False, FileName: "", Arguments: "", WorkingDirectory: "" }!
2018-04-11 00:44:02.121 -07:00 [SharpCraft.CLILauncher][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded Profile { Name: "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)", Root: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)", PluginsDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins", TypeValue: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor", Type: ProfileType { Name: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor", FriendlyName: "Blizzard.WarcraftIII.Editor" }, EnableSharpCraft: True, EnableDebug: False, EnableDiagnosticsDebug: False, FileName: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor.exe", Arguments: "", WorkingDirectory: "E:\Games\Warcraft III" }!
2018-04-11 00:44:02.518 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.545 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Unmanaged, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.552 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.552 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.552 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.557 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] -------------------
2018-04-11 00:44:02.557 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] -- Profile: "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.557 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting GetModuleFileName hook . . .
2018-04-11 00:44:02.560 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Composing MEF Graph . . .
2018-04-11 00:44:02.569 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.577 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "Fasm.NET, Version=1.0.4939.27955, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.579 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "JetBrains.Annotations, Version=7.1.3000.2254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1010a0d8d6380325"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.579 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Blizzard, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.582 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\plugins" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.583 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "HookingSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.584 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "LibraryInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.585 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.Generic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.586 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "PluginStorage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.586 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WindowsPresentationHelpers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.587 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "XmlAddressManager, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.587 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.588 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.589 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "BitMiracle.LibJpeg.NET, Version=1.4.279.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=53879b3e20e7a7d6"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.590 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "LegacyNewGen, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.593 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "StormLibSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.593 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\MindWorX.War3" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.595 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.War3, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.595 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\MindWorX.War3Editor" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.596 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "MindWorX.War3Editor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.597 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.598 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "ObjectDataExtractor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.598 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\TestMapFixerPlugin" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.599 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "TestMapFixerPlugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.599 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorDebuggerLauncher" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.600 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorDebuggerLauncher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.600 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorExtendedSettings" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.602 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorExtendedSettings, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.602 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorHooks" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.603 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorHooks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.603 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorMenuInjectionSystem" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.604 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorMenuInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.605 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.606 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorProcessingInjectionSystem, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.606 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.608 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.608 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.613 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "WurstScript, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.613 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.614 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.615 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\temp" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.615 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex\img" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.615 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\Grimex\samples" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.615 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper\bin" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.616 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\LegacyNewGen\JassHelper\demos" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.616 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.616 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.616 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\lib" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.618 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data\meta" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.618 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\ObjectDataExtractor\ODE\data\profile" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.618 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.619 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\config" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.619 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\data" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.619 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\includes" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.619 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\lib" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.620 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.620 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\config\themes" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.621 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates\benchmarks" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.621 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\War3EditorTriggerEditorSyntaxHighlight\tesh\templates\timer" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.621 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript\WurstScript" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.621 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information]   Directory { Path: "E:\Games\Warcraft III\World Editor\SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle\SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)\profiles\Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)\plugins\WurstScript\WurstScript\font" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.656 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.685 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded "System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.686 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Current version: '"1.29.0.9055 (c6af296a75)"'
2018-04-11 00:44:02.686 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loading addresses from: "E:\GAMES\WARCRAFT III\WORLD EDITOR\SHARPCRAFT WORLD EDITOR EXTENDED BUNDLE\SHARPCRAFT WEX BUNDLE (0.1.3.0-FIX)\PLUGINS\addresses.xml" . .
2018-04-11 00:44:02.689 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "LoadLibraryAHook" @ 0x75435980.
2018-04-11 00:44:02.690 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "LoadLibraryWHook" @ 0x754359E0.
2018-04-11 00:44:02.694 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "CreateWindowExHook" @ 0x74174020.
2018-04-11 00:44:02.694 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "SetMenuHook" @ 0x74177630.
2018-04-11 00:44:02.698 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_LaunchMapFix"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.698 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_ImportFix"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.699 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetMaximumCellCount"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.699 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_ClipCursorToWindow"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Injecting "CreateProcessAHook" @ 0x754344B0.
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_SaveMap"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetNextObjectId"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CompileScript"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckCustomScript"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckInitFunction"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.701 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckObjectLimitsWarning"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.702 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CheckObjectLimitsError"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.702 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_CreateProfileStorage"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.702 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetMapPath"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.702 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_GetIsMapModified"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.702 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Unable to locate address for "WE_StoreProfileString"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.703 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[-1000]: "Object Data Extractor"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.703 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[0]: "JassHelper (Vexorian)"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.703 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Compiler[1000]: "WurstScript"
2018-04-11 00:44:02.709 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "Shcore.dll", ModuleHandle: "74480000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.711 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "kernel32.dll", ModuleHandle: "75420000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.719 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "d3d9.dll", ModuleHandle: "5CE40000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.721 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "igdumdim32.dll", ModuleHandle: "0F550000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.723 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "gdi32.dll", ModuleHandle: "76AF0000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.725 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvami.inf_amd64_f551aaf97b83a587\nvinit.dll", ModuleHandle: "72D60000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.725 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvami.inf_amd64_f551aaf97b83a587\nvldumd.dll", ModuleHandle: "659E0000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.826 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found World Editor window(0x003B02D4).
2018-04-11 00:44:02.891 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll", ModuleHandle: "74160000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:02.901 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "User32.dll", ModuleHandle: "74160000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.103 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mp3dec.asi", ModuleHandle: "26F00000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.105 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mssdolby.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22700000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.105 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Msseax2.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22C00000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.106 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Mssfast.m3d", ModuleHandle: "22600000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.106 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "E:/Games/Warcraft III/redist\miles\Reverb3.flt", ModuleHandle: "24600000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.107 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "DSOUND.DLL", ModuleHandle: "67FF0000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.464 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Failed { ModuleFileName: "S3BASE.DLL", Exception: Win32Exception { NativeErrorCode: 126, ErrorCode: -2147467259, Message: "The specified module could not be found", Data: [], InnerException: null, TargetSite: null, StackTrace: null, HelpLink: null, Source: null, HResult: -2147467259 } }
2018-04-11 00:44:03.465 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Error] Failed { ModuleFileName: "VORT_DLS.DLL", Exception: Win32Exception { NativeErrorCode: 126, ErrorCode: -2147467259, Message: "The specified module could not be found", Data: [], InnerException: null, TargetSite: null, StackTrace: null, HelpLink: null, Source: null, HResult: -2147467259 } }
2018-04-11 00:44:04.105 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(003B02D4, 64781AE7) = True
2018-04-11 00:44:04.105 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for World Editor(0x64781AE7).
2018-04-11 00:44:08.853 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(00CB0DEC, 931E17B3) = True
2018-04-11 00:44:08.855 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Trigger Editor window(0x00CB0DEC).
2018-04-11 00:44:08.855 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Trigger Editor(0x931E17B3).
2018-04-11 00:44:08.877 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "e:\games\warcraft iii\world editor\sharpcraft world editor extended bundle\sharpcraft wex bundle (0.1.3.0-fix)\profiles\warcraft iii - world editor (wex)\plugins\war3editortriggereditorsyntaxhighlight\tesh\lib\SciLexer.dll", ModuleHandle: "62A60000" }
2018-04-11 00:44:09.099 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(01B604B6, 12BC1291) = True
2018-04-11 00:44:09.101 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Object Editor window(0x01B604B6).
2018-04-11 00:44:09.101 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Object Editor(0x12BC1291).
2018-04-11 00:44:10.324 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] SetMenuHook(00BA1372, CD4C062F) = True
2018-04-11 00:44:10.326 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Import Manager window(0x00BA1372).
2018-04-11 00:44:10.326 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Found Menu for Import Manager(0xCD4C062F).
2018-04-11 00:49:22.582 -07:00 [SharpCraft][0.1.0.1][Information] Loaded { ModuleFileName: "Comctl32.dll", ModuleHandle: "6C600000" }

Seems to be failing to find memory addresses

Last edited:
Level 7
New

So... Got "path is too big error", the only thing is that the path has 49 charactes, it's on the default installation place. ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\World Editor.exe"). This error happened when I selected the world editor.exe file.

Also, was running with Admin rights, just to make sure it got all permisions to try to read the file.

Follow the attachment with the error. Any suggestions?

I am getting the same issue on 1.3.0 when selecting the editor.exe file on a 1.29 install. The 1.2.9 version works

@MindWorX

Level 7
I am getting the same issue on 1.3.0 when selecting the editor.exe file on a 1.29 install. The 1.2.9 version works

@MindWorX
I've talked to him yesterday, and he suggested me the path for my wex is too big (which kind of makes sense, just until "World Editor Extended.exe" it's 149 characters)

I didn't got time to try, but I suggest you rename both folders like I'm going to do. "SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle" to "SharpC WEX" and "SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.0-FIX)" to "0.1.3.0"

My guess is that with the sum of all internal files and paths, the sum up is huge. I mind suggest you having less big folderpaths and names, windows is very limited in that regard. This issue is very vague, kind of hard for someone to guess what's going on.

Last edited: