1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle

Submitted by MindWorX
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
SharpCraft WEX Bundle v0.1.3.1
World Editor Extended is the successor to the Jass NewGen Pack. It is updated to work with the newest editor and includes the main features that JNGP had.

To use this, simply use the SharpCraft.Launcher and launch the "Warcraft III - World Editor (WEX)" profile or use the included "World Editor Extended.exe" to launch it directly.

Keep in mind that this is a work in progress. There are still several features missing. Features will be added in as time allows it and as they are requested. Some features might never return because the original developers are gone.

SharpCraft can be discussed in the hosted project subforum.

Semi-Complete Feature List
  • JassHelper, a vJASS compiler, that replaces the internal world editor compiler completely. No more crashes from bad code and many more features through vJASS.
  • Trigger Editor Syntax Highlight (TESH), a code syntax highlighter for the Trigger Editor, that makes coding in JASS/vJASS a breeze.
  • Grimoire Extensions (Grimex), a library of tools that extend the functionality of vJASS giving it the ability to create new objects(units, items, etc.) and more.
  • Increased/Removed various limits, like the number of doodads, destructables and more.
  • Object Id dialog, that allows you to manually set the object id when creating a new object. Want to make a hero peasent? Just copy the peasent, and when the dialog asks, just change the first letter to upper case, and he's ready.

Changelog
Code (Text):

v0.1.3.1
* Updated to WE 1.29.0
* Updated TESH function database to have new natives ( thanks to @Abovegame )
* Fixed crash with ObjectDataExtractor when it couldn't locate Java, instead it will simply disable itself silently.
* Attempted to shorten paths, to avoid crash due to long path names.

v0.1.3.0
* Updated to WE 1.29.0 PTR - This is very experimental and have been done hastily. It should work with vJass/Wurst and TESH. Other features have been removed since they're now included in the vanilla editor.

v0.1.2.9
* Updated to WE 1.28.5

v0.1.2.8
* Updated TESH, to fix a rare bug where it would crash the editor.
* Added WurstScript experimentally, use at your own risk. WEX will not keep the same update cycle as WurstScript, so you will have to update it manually if you encounter bugs.

v0.1.2.7
* Added fix for the File Importer.

v0.1.2.6
* Updated to WE 1.28.4
* Fixed up SharpCraft to work with new editor executable name.
* Fixed up WEX to work with new editor executable name.

v0.1.2.5
* Improved extended settings with -window and -opengl options.
* Included the option to launch with a special WEX profile. This does nothing yet, but will in the future.

v0.1.2.4
* Fixed window names for TESH so it works on all languages automatically.
* Added more no-limits features, like steep cliffs and a wider range of terrain heights.

v0.1.2.3
* Updated to WE 1.28.2
* Added support for -loadfile and other parameters directly.
* Replaced TESH with TESH 2.0
* Fixed various issues across versions, should work perfectly for all supported versions now.

v0.1.1.2
* Fixed issues with enabling disabled triggers with vJASS code or missing init function.
* Added menu entries for JassHelper.

v0.1.1.1
* Updated with support for WE 1.26 and 1.27b. !!THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL!!
* Fixed a mistake introduced last update that might've made things unstable.

v0.1.1.0
* Added fix for Test Map. You can now get back to mapping!
* Updated Extended Editor Settings (allow local files)

v0.1.0.2
* Updated to WE 1.28.1 (still works for 1.27b, 1.28)
* Fixed Extended Editor Settings for Increased Map Dimensions, so 480x480 maps are back on the menu!

v0.1.0.1
* Updated to WE 1.28 (still works for 1.27b)
* Updated Extended Editor Settings (increased map dimensions)
* Fixed up Grimex(ObjectMerger, etc.)
* Improved menus a bit and removed some unused stuff.
* Removed various stuff like all the default profiles and some stuff that shouldn't have been included.

v0.1.0.0
* Initial release.
* * JassHelper
* * Trigger Editor Syntax Highlight
* * Extended Editor Settings (nolimits, custom object id, etc.)
Known Issues
Version Status
  • 1.28.5 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.4 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.3 - Skipped!
  • 1.28.2 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.1 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.28.0 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.27.1 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.27.0 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.26.0 - Tested and fully supported.
Test Instructions (for those interested in helping)
  1. Start the Editor
  2. Create a new 480x480 map
  3. Test the map to make sure test map works
  4. Open the Trigger Editor, make sure TESH is present, and add the following custom script somewhere
    1. Script to add: //! external ObjectMerger
    2. Save the map and make sure it comes up with an error about ObjectMerger arguments
  5. Open the Object Editor and create an object, making sure the object id dialog pops up.
The SharpCraft WEX Bundle should not be redistributed! The Hive Workshop is the only official source for the SharpCraft WEX Bundle!
Contents

SharpCraft WEX Bundle (0.1.3.1) (Binary)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
Approved. One of the best and most essential tools a Warcraft 3 modder can have. 5/5!
  1. karaulov

karaulov

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    worldedit.exe crash

i try 1.26a/127a versions

after close , AVAST (antivirus) remove .exe file and write "malware attack blocked" :)

2. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Send me the latest logs and I'll take a look. 1.26a is buggy at the moment, but will be fixed with the next update.

The malware stuff is a false positive. It detects the injection system and thinks it's a virus. Make sure you tell AVAST that the file is safe.

3. karaulov

karaulov

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Log file

Attached Files:

4. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It appears to be the same problem as A Void was having. Look at page 7 of this post and you can see how I tell him to fix it. This will be fixed in the coming update.

5. karaulov

karaulov

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Can't save map.

[​IMG]
    in 126/127a, in 127b - works

and

How to add support memhack ?

I just add memhack code to custom code and save map, but after save in war3map.j some variables have been renamed.

for example Typecast1 function:

before save:
    Code (Text):
    function Typecast1 takes nothing returns nothing
    local integer l__Code
    local code l__Int
    endfunction
    after save:
    Code (Text):
    function Typecast1 takes nothing returns nothing
    local integer l__l__Code
    local code l__l__Int
    endfunction

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I can't tell you anything about why memhack isn't working. It must be something JassHelper does.

I'll look into the problems with saving on 1.26 and 1.27a/b. Those versions are experimental though, and if I can't make them work, they likely wont be supported. The aim is primarily to support the latest versions.

7. Waffle

Waffle

Resources:
    Resources:
    its called Git.. Git

8. stan0033

stan0033

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    With 1.28 and 1.28.1 the "Test Map" button isnt working for me! When I click the game starts as a black screen with background music and nothing happens. The only way to test the map is to save it in maps and start it from the game itself.

9. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Make sure you check the known issues section and once you've done that, send me a copy of your logs.

10. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Updated!

For those that are having problems with TESH on non-english Editors, please check here. This will happen automatically in the future, but the fix have been causing issues, which has delayed it a bit.

Please post any problems or issues, but make sure you check the known issues section first!

11. Trigger.edge

Trigger.edge

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why custom cliffs no longer work?

JNGP:
    [​IMG]

WEX:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Will the ability to modify tileset be implemented back eventually? Currently the JNGP extension does not work and this does not have it.

13. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If it doesn't work for JNGP then it isn't likely to make it back any time soon. The people who made the tool are gone and no one knows how it worked.

Because UMSWE/WEU is outdated and doesn't work with anything newer than 1.21. Working on transferring the important parts in a better way that doesn't need so frequent updates.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  14. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Trigger.edge the terrain stuff should be fixed now. Let me know if there are other features UMSWE/WEU features missing.

15. P-Exodus

P-Exodus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can confirm that TESH is working now. Thanks for the update!

16. Lightdragoon

Lightdragoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    My WEX is crashing whenever I try to launch it :/
    WEX run as admin and my Worldedit is set to be runned as admin too
    I link the log if it can be of any help :/

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  17. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like you're missing the Fasm.NET.dll (which is weird since it's included with the zip folder).

Can you check if you have it in your Sharpcraft root folder?

If you don't, try to download it again, or get the dll from here (Fasm.NET - Stable (binaries)).

(Trying to give some help while MindWorX doens't show up)

18. Lightdragoon

Lightdragoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually I got it in the folder

19. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Make sure you use a fresh folder and aren't just unzipping into your old folder. If that doesn't fix it, please zip it up and send it to me.

20. MindWorX

MindWorX

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Updated with -window and -opengl launch settings in the extended settings menu. Enjoy!