|Don't have patch 1.30? Go here.|
Maiev and her watchers arrived in the ruins of the orcish homeworld, Draenor. They soon discovered that Illidan had come alone, thus the recapture proved to be fairly easy. Then the naga had arrived on Outland, and they had brought new allies: the same blood elves that Maiev had helped before. Maiev and her soldiers fought the naga and their traitorous elven friends, but the new army outnumbered hers, and eventually she was defeated. The naga and blood elves recaptured Illidan and freed him. Upon the warden's final moments, Illidan decided to imprison her instead.Soon after that, Maiev would be contacted by Akama, unsatisfied by not being given the Black Temple as promised and the wary Maiev agreed to enter a partnership and vowed to see Illidan dead.
|-Story based on WoW: The Burning Crusade along with some alterations and original elements.|
-Select your own difficulty:
Easy - Enemy has weaker units, slow attack time, small attack groups.
Normal - Enemy has mix of strong and weak units, average attack time, mid-size attack groups.
Hard - Enemy has stronger units, faster attack time, large attack groups.
-New custom units, models, skins, spells, items & music.
-Updated Night Elf techtree and new playable races.
-Hidden special items on selected maps.
||Maiev Shadowsong - Leader of the Watchers. She treated the Watchers as her family and she grew bitter after the death of her comrades. And when their own government would not at least avenge their deaths, then by Elune, Maiev would see it done herself.|
|Akama - Elder sage of the Ashtongue tribe. Akama allied himself with Illidan and aided in the overthrow of Magtheridon, only to later find that Illidan was no better than the pit lord. He remained a loyal servant of Illidan but away from his prying eyes, Akama sought to end Illidan's reign.|
|Illidan Stormrage - He along with his servants managed to overthrow the tyrannical ruler of Outland, the pit lord Magtheridon, and claim the demon's stronghold and army for himself. After that he was nearly killed in attempting to destroy the Lich King. Having survived, Illidan retreated once more to Outland to muster his forces and prepare for his new plans.|
|Anyndra - A night elven member of the Watchers and Maiev's second-in-command. Anyndra succeeded Naisha in the role of Maiev's lieutenant. She accompanied her to Outland to hunt Illidan.|
|Marcus Auralion - He is the a High General of the Sha'tar and commander of the draenei army that initiated the battle between the draenei of Shattrath and Illidan's army.|
|Lady Sereia - An exarch of the Sha'tar. She led a group of draenei in Zangarmarsh and tasked to keep the sinister activities operated by the Naga in check.|
|Kael'thas Sunstrider - Leader of the Blood Elves. Prince of Quel'Thalas, the last of the Sunstrider dynasty. In order to sate the magical addiction of his people he allied to Illidan. He only wants the best for his people.|
|Lady Vashj - Leader of Illidan's naga. Her loyalty to Illidan is undeniable. Fiercely loyal to her master, she take his commands without questions nor delay.|
|High Priestess Ishanah - She is the leader of the Aldor faction, an ancient order of draenei priests once run by Velen, and are currently led by herself. They are servants of the naaru in Shattrath City known as the Sha'tar.|
|Voren'thal the Seer - He led a faction of blood elves that broke away from Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider and offered to assist the naaru. The naaru accepted the defectors, who became known as the Scryers.|
Youtube Playthrough by @Jayborino
Youtube playthrough by RavenPlay on Hard difficulty
Music & Others
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Two Steps from Hell
Campaign Preview and Loading Screens:
- In Chapter 7, An aesthetic issue of Blood Elf buildings due to using the same texture as the doodads.
- In Chapter 9, the pit lord and his minions can see you even when you are invisible, it's best to keep away from them.
- Equipping an orb along with the Sea Essence will not trigger its chain lightning.
- Fixed the Vengeance Aura tool tip
- Remove curse and poison buffs on the prologue.
- Akama's line fix from "fret" to "fare".
- Chapter One's intro cinematic can now be skipped from the beginning.
- Maiev and her watcher's cages, once their levers are activated it will now open instead of being destroyed.
- Changed Maiev's dialogue after the intro cinematic of Chapter One.
- Removed the prison bars that get in the way of the camera.
- Warlock and Grunt is now visible during the Interlude.
- Warlord's Avatar changed.
- The succubi will no longer join to attack Maiev's base.
- Fixed the floating pig farm.
- AI difficulty reduced from all chapters.
- Dungeon Keepers will now teleport if you answer the riddles correctly.
-The Revenant will no longer join the fight when fighting the first Dungeon Keeper.
- When not killed Anna Kondra will no longer say her lines during the ending cinematic.
- Tiras'alan no longer gains level in chapter Five while captive.
- Far Seer, Anchorite and Shaman's tool tip fixed.
- Hippogryph Roost tool tip fixed.
- Changed Vefar's location, nearer to the Orb's location.
- Changed Maiev's Avatar sound set.
- Fixed Voren'thal's name during the cinematic.
- Changed Warlock Boss' name from "Kazzakk" to "Kaz'kruul".
- Illidan can no longer be killed in Chapter Seven.
- Removed Maiev's Avatar food cost.
- Added a trigger that will make the Key holders back to their original position when no enemies inbound.
- Fixed Akama's line in Chapter's Eight ending cinematic.
- Creeps from north will no longer try to join during battling Teron.
- Added an alternate ending in Chapter Six if you managed to destroy their bases before the time.
- Removed day/night cycle in Chapter Eight.
- Maiev's model and icon changed back to original.
- Chapter Eight renamed from "The Betrayer's End" to "Wrath of the Betrayer".
- Grammar and dialogues slightly improved.
- Neutral Creeps no longer sleep.
- Changed Far Seer's Healing Wave ability.
- Changed Warlock's Dark Affliction ability.
- Fel Beast's Mana Burn ability removed. Also decreased damage and hit points.
- Timer is now paused during the Firelord's intro.
- Maiev's Vengeful Attack changed.
- Spammed text on Optional Quests fixed.
- Maiev's units will now be aquired/available differently.
- Cinematic Skip Triggers fixed.
- Kael's forces should now attack in Chapter 6.
- Night/day cycle is now off in cave themed chapters.
- In Chapter 3, starting gold mine's gold reduced.
- Fel Orc Heroes now have Chaos damage type.
- Kobolds remove from Outland.
- Akama's Life Stealth re-scaled from 20/40/60% to 15/30/45%.
- Salamander's armor upgrade removed.
- Salamander's attack missile should now show.
- Changed Maiev's icon and model.
- Minor changes all over the campaign.
- Dark Incantation now target enemy units.
- Dreadwing food cost increased from 2 to 4.
- Changed Hippogryph Roost hotkey from R (the same with Ancient of War) to Y.
- Descriptions in Quest boxes fixed.
- Re-scaled Judgement Strike's damage from 75/150/225 to 60/120/180 damage.
- Increased Judgement Strike's cooldown from 8 sec. to 10 sec.
- Orb of fire and Town scroll of portal are no longer available in Chapter Three.
- Faerie Dragon's health and damage reduced.
- Akama no longer picks up items in Chapter Three.
- Minor changes and various fixes all over the campaign.
- Changed the loading screens, used the default ones.
- Some changes in Chapter Three.
- Reduced the resources available in Chapter Eight.
- Removed Optional Quests in the Epilogue.
- Minor changes all over the campaign.
- Priestesses are no longer invulnerable in Chapter One.
- Alchemist's Quest bug fixed.
- Chapter 4 Optional quest bug fixed.
- Quest marks in the epilogue removed.
- Some small changes and fixes.
- Chapters in the Main menu is now fixed.
- Kamar'gor is now seen escaping in the ending cinematic in Chapter 1.
- Chapter 2 & 3 small terrain changes.
- Some minor changes from chapters 1, 2 & 3.
- The random Hippogryph Rider that joins in the prologue is now removed.
- Sea Essence's cooldown is now visible.
- The interlude after Chapter 3 is now accessible.
- Rage of Hatred duration decreased from 15 sec. to 10 sec.
- Akama's attributes re-scaled.
- Elemental Rage mana cost increased from 40 to 50 mana.
- Removed Fel Orc Kodos from the campaign.
- Replaced the Fel Orc Kodos with Fel Orc Necrolyte.
- Increased the Countdown Timer in Chapter 4.1 from 10 min. to 12 min.
- Lightened the fog in Chapter 4.2 a bit.
- Removed 2 enemy heroes in Chapter 4.2.
- Changed Anna Kondra's forces color from purple to teal in Chapter 4.2.
- Removed 2 enemy heroes in Chapter 5.
- Fixed the Optional Quests in Chapter 3 & 5.
- Added a new Optional Quest in Chapter 5.
- Added a new upgrade for some units of the Watchers, the Vitality Boost.
- Lady Sereia's voice is now fixed.
- Fixed the upgrade tool tips for the Far Seer, Warlock, Watchers and Warden.
- Made the enemy buildings in the last quest invulnerable in Chapter 5.
- Reduce the difficulty on all maps.
- Minor fixes and changes all over the campaign.
- Storyline changed but flows similarly to the original, made it more canon in a way.
- Added new and replaced old characters such as Anyndra, replaced General Tiras'alan with Marcus Auralion, Vagath and others.
- Expanded the role of the Scryers and Aldors, thus giving more roles to Voren'thal and Ishanah.
- Changed most of the original dialogues, revamped interludes and other minor changes.
Prologue: Now have a completely new cinematic.
- Kamar'gor is now replaced with Vagath.
- Added demon units.
- Changed the gameplay for a bit.
- Changed the aesthetic of the map, now resembles Shadowmoon Valley.
- Removed the fel orc bases and added an Illidari base and Blood elf base.
- Other minor changes.
- Map revamped, made roads wider, more enemy bases, etc.
- Gameplay changed a bit.
- Added an extension map.
- Map changed completely.
- Added new enemies and quests.
- Map and gameplay changed completely.
- New chapter.
Chapter 7: (the old chapter 6)
- Map changed completely.
- New Chapter.
- Map and gameplay changed.
- Map changed.
- Improved boss fights.
- Added more bosses.
- Replaced the epilogue, no longer playable.
- Akama is now an intelligence hero and have new spells that resembles his default one.
- Maiev's model is reverted back to its original with default spells (fan of knives!).
- Maiev have Blink Strike ability instead of Blink.
- Maiev's Vengeance ability now summoned 2 spirits per corpse but still has a limit of 6 spirits.
- Lady Sereia's spells changed.
- Added Anyndra and made Voren'thal and Ishanah as playable heroes.
Night Elf Watchers:
- Archers now have Tripleshot instead of Flaming Arrows.
- Battle Maiden's model changed.
- Removed Dread Raven.
- Watchers now have Berserk and Resistant Skin upgrade. Having Taunt and War Stomp as normal spells.
- Warden is renamed to Mystic. Now have the new ability Shadow Bind instead of Illusion (which was kinda useless).
- Priestess' model changed to Night Elf Runner.
- Lunar Shield now also restores health and mana instead of just armor.
- Stalker renamed into Primalist.
- Disruptor is now changed to Harpooner with a new ability.
- Darkslayer renamed into Battlelord.
- Far Seer renamed into Spiritbinder, along with its spells. Now, have Spirit Cleanse, Spirit Mend & Wind Rush Totem.
- Warlock renamed into Channeler and now have Shadow Bolt, Weaken Soul & Summon Shadowfiend.
- Removed Avian Warriors and now replaced by Spore Bats with new abilities.
- Salamanders now have new ability, Static Charge. Removed Demolish.
- Now playable.
- Removed Faerie Dragons and Shaman.
- Added new buildings, changed some building models.
- Added new units such as Skyguard, Soulpriest, Elekk and Nether Ray.
- Other minor changes.
- Now playable.
- Archers now have Flaming Arrows.
- Blood Knight now have new set of abilities.
- Arcane Guardian have new set of abilities.
- Changed the Blood Knight's model.
- Replaced the Sorceress' Invisibility spell to Arcane Explosion.
- Other minor addition and changes.
- Added difficulty selection on each map.
- Added a bunch of music themes.
- Other minor changes all over the campaign.
- Fixed Anyndra's Q spell.
- Fixed Save/Load issue in Chapter 3 and the Bonus Map, where loading can give you another set of heroes.
- The Way gate to Kael in Chapter 8 should now work.
- Fixed the tooltip of Healing Surge. Should now provide that it also restores mana.
- Fixed the Tooltip of Blink Strike. Should now give the correct info.
- The ending cutscene should now work in Chapter 5 after completing the objectives.
- In Chapter 3, fixed the possibility of the 2nd cut scene to not fire at all.
- Fixed the game cache in Chapter 1 not properly working when the ending scene is skipped.
- Skyguard's ability fixed.
- Defeat conditions in Chapter 4 fixed.
- Skipping the Cabal cutscene near the end will now turn on the next trigger.
- Optional quest in Chapter 9 should now be completed properly.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
- Fixed Anyndra's Q spell so that it won't cause instant kill.
- Fixed Akama's Healing Surge. Now, no longer dispels on attack.
- Penance no longer heals enemy mechanical unit.
- Nether Rays now benefit from attack and defense upgrades.
- Made small adjustments in the fight with Kael.
- Reduced the chances of Sereia selling her items in Chapter 9.
- Separated the main quest in Chapter 5. Now, having two main quests instead of one.
- Fixed the Draenei and Broken building's button position.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added custom loading screens in all maps.
- Added a new 2D campaign screen.
- Added a new scene in the 2nd Interlude.
- Added few plot points explaination in the loading screens of some maps, to explain better what is going on.
- Changed some dialogues of Kael in the 1st Interlude.
- Changed the base ability of Anyndra's Q to avoid one-shotting its target when used along with Maiev's E.
- Fixed the bug where the instance with Vashj is inaccessible in Chapter 5.
- Fixed the icon of Static Charge to a passive one.
- Fixed the issue of Static Charge not having techtree requirement.
- Fixed War Drums ability not active in Chapter 10.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
- Increased the spawn time of units in the battle against Vashj and Kael.
- Fixed the bug in Chapter 7, where Illidan's draw soul fully restores his health.
- Fixed the requirement in the optional quest in Chapter 2 "Against the Illdari" which does not marked as completed when it should.
- Lost One tribes in Chapter 5 will now try to ally with naga.
- Added a bit more gold coins and reduced the bundle of lumber obtainable in Chapter 10.
- The cutscene with Vashj in Chapter 6 is now skippable.
- Fixed the buff of Haywire.
- In Chapter 8, the Yellow AI should now work fine in Hard difficulty.
- Minor additions and fixes.
- Added WoW voices in the fight with the Illidari Council.
- Removed corpses in the ending cinematic in Chapter 10.
- Fixed some triggers in Chapter 5.
- Decreased a bit the difficulty of Kael's fight. Spawned units now have increased intervals.
- Remove the mana of Salamanders.
- Arcane Guardian's Haywire now decreases movement of speed instead of increasing it.
- Increased the damage of A'tamal cannon a bit.
- Akama's Healing Rain no longer gives immunity for the first 5 seconds after casting.
- Minor fixes.
- Removed the mana of Guardian and Skyguard.
- Reduced the food cost of Skyguard from 5 to 4.
- Fixed the AI of Chapter 2.
- Fixed the bug in Chapter 9 where Varendis is revealed before freeing and killing Azaloth.
- Added an enemy hero in Chapter 9.
- Increase the mana cost of Arrow Volley from 75 to 85 mana.
- Nerfed the purple AI in Chapter 3.
- Fixed the cooldown of Blink Strike, now should properly have 10/7/4 sec. cooldown instead of 10/10/1 sec.
- Reduced the damage of Blink strike from 60/120/180 to 30/60/90 and reduced the mana cost from 50 mana to 50/30/10 mana.
- Reduced the duration of Lunar Shield from 25 sec. to 15 sec. and increased its cooldown from 15 sec. to 25 sec.
- Buffed the Raise Dead ability of Fel Orc Necrolyte.
- Increase the damage of Arcane Explosion from 125 damage to 150 damage.
- Units affected by Moonlight Shadow no longer auto-attack enemy units when idle.
- Minor item drop changes.
- Minor additions and other changes all over the campaign.
- New 3D campaign screen.
- Increase the range of Skyguard from 350 to 450, similar to the standard rangari.
- Splitting Mirage Illusion now deals 25% damage instead of 50% and takes 150% more damage.
- Removed Mana Burn from Marsh Walkers.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
- Fixed the Magtheridon bug in Chapter 3.
- Minor model changes.
|If you have anything to say, feel free to post!|