• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fatal Error after patching to 1.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

eap

eap

Level 3
Hey guys, after updating to patch 1.30 I am getting this fatal error every time upon opening Warcraft III.

upload_2018-8-9_13-37-5.png

When I have tried to run other .exe's I have inside my Warcraft III folder, I get this message:

upload_2018-8-9_13-40-51.png

Has anyone else come across this issue or know of a solution?

Same fatal error occurs after repairing, unfortunately.

Trying to get it working on an AWS running Windows Server 2016. It's where I run a GHost++ bot.

You don't need the entire game installation to run a ghost bot. You only need a couple files from the game.

Anyway I have never seen this error before. If repair didn't work this probably won't either, but possibly try a full re-install into a clean empty folder.

Level 19
I have similar problems

I tried to get an old map of mine loaded on the hive but when I did a quick play through I discovered the patch totally screwed up the map

the wrong unit models are loaded, and the wrong waves trigger... and special event timers reach zero but nothing happens

it was really disappointing

blizzard basically traded 1 patch for thousands of custom maps

Level 1
I don't get these crashes on startup. But I get them after loading certain custom maps. it really is annoying, I can't play most of my favorite ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.