• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of Everwood Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my drawings I've been doing in the past 2 days. Not finished yet, I'm also planing on adding colours in the photoshop to make it look better. I'm sorry for the low quality, drawings were taken by phone. Waiting for some feedback! :p The classes name stay as a secret for now.

Edit: Added another class, I welcome you the (unfinished sketch) of the Shade class!

Attachments

• 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 12345.jpg
    12345.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 30052010120.jpg
    30052010120.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 06062010125.jpg
    06062010125.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Level 6
Cool drawings...can't wait for the colored versions...If SoE would involve some Orchish barbaric class, or some Hard tank, draw one plz...Some like a horde warrior

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Woah, you really should find yourself some references to get anatomy right. That archer have her arms attached to the middle of her chest, not her shoulders. You need to move the arms and breasts further up so you align the upper-arm to where her neck meets the shoulders. You need to move the knees further up. Finally, make some space between the thighs at the crotch, as well as rework their shape.

(Shameless posting of partial, half-naked women.)

Attachments

• Female Leg.jpg
    Female Leg.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 138
Level 5
These are excellent, you draw very well :D
keep drawing like this, you know we can make models of anything :p
However, I still need to think on how to make attachments of skirts and robes :/

Level 5
Nice drawings im drawing too but i cant make them realistic like these three

Good job and Good luck!!!!!! Keep it up!

Level 9
These are great.

However, not really as a critique, but I'd like to point out that adding more greys makes the character in question stand out alot better than just an outline. Sure sure "it's concept art F* off" is what some people would say. But ... I'm being cerial.
What I mean is... perhaps make the entire value of the picture one or two shades darker, where whites become light grey and the present greys get darker, etc.

Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.