• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shadows of Everwood ORPG] Talent Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Recruitment
Greetings Hivelings,

I am Wolfe, Project Leader of Shadows of Everwood ORPG and I am writing this because YOU might be a future member of the Shadows of Everwood ORPG Team. We require talented artists with passion, conviction and enthusiasm to help us in the fields of Icons & Textures.

Requirements:
  • enthusiastic about the project
  • creativity and flare for colour
  • communication via MSN, Steam or Skype
  • Photoshop CS2 (or above), GIMP (or any other programs except MS Paint)
  • ability to create quality icons and textures

Also required is a Reviewer. To part the sea of confusion, a Reviewer is someone who is able to review concepts (classes, quests, issues, etc.) and pick out errors such as overpowered or underpowered skills, etc.

Requirements:
  • enthusiastic about the project
  • common sense
  • imagination and creativity
  • literate in English
  • communication via MSN, Steam or Skype
  • ability to give constructive criticism and pinpoint errors

Post here if you are interested, and I will PM you afterwards asking for samples of your work.

Regards,

Wolfe
Everwood Entertainment

Level 3
Ive been following this project for months, and i like it because i know it will be the best orpg ever. i would gladly use my time helping you reviewing this map, and pointing errors and bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.