• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow manor

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is an evil and dangerous place. Ruined mansion full of evil ghosts, shadows and restless souls.

Edit: Added version with bith and death animations.
Contents

Shadow manor (Model)

ShadowManor01 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please make the model disappear completely at the end of the death animation.
Level 13
It's got a good warcraft-ish building feel to it what, with it being centered on that nice patch of dirt.
I haven't tried it in game yet, but does it play that animation constantly, or only for stand - work?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Daaaang, how cool! This is a pretty neat little "spooky digs"; very Scooby Doo. ; )
(It might just be the Hive Viewer, but the ghost seems to jump back into the building in the middle of it's cycle)

Honestly, this could make a pretty interesting Forsaken building, but for a few things:
- Needs Team Color! Bro don't do this to me bro
- Much less overall clutter (lots of cool things happening at once but unfortunately it's pretty visually cluttered for a Warcraft building)
- Build/Death animations.

Thoughts?

Level 32
It has a cool vibe to it. I wonder how people will actually use it.
Thanks a lot) As for me it can be use as decoration in adventure maps, in horror\haunted locations. I will try to add more anims to make it more useful.

damn, this is almost better than mine, however it direly needs more animations. Great how you animated the path of the ghost.
Thanks, your manor is great too. Yes, mine needs a lot of animations.

Level 18
Alright, I really love this, especially the amount of detail. But I'd say the stand work animation is a bit too busy. Maybe you could leave some of the more subtle things (such as the eyes in the tower) for rare idle animations?