• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Senja Dewa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze and Daffa
This is an alternate Twilight of The Gods map.
The map contains AI of all major races (Night Elf, Orc, Human and Undead).
It can be either a single player or multiplayer.
Bonus Illidan and Naga race to aid the great alliance delaying Archimonde' Ascent.
It is a bilingual map; subtitle Indonesia and the voice acting is still original (english).
-----Twilight of the gods (Senja Dewa)-----

Credit to Azsure, malorne and the tree.
Previews
Contents

Senja Dewa (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Daffa the Mage Review on Senja Dewa Hive Presentation The current way of presenting the map in the description is not appealing at all. You really need to take a look at Description Guide - Maps [NEEDS FIX] And while at it, explain about authorship...
Paillan
Like daffa said, fix the map's language and site description. Also, fix the bug he said is happening with devouring heros. I will test this map myself once it's in full english, otherwise it will be send to substandard. Set to Awaiting update...

225806.jpg

Daffa the Mage Review on Senja Dewa

Hive Presentation
The current way of presenting the map in the description is not appealing at all. You really need to take a look at Description Guide - Maps [NEEDS FIX]
And while at it, explain about authorship difference :
Blizzard Entertainment and AHS
Who's AHS? [NEEDS CLARIFICATION]

Also, who's the owner of Malorne and World Tree models? [MUST FIX]
1/3

Design
Well, right of the bat, I recommend sticking to the default loading description. I for one understand (as I am Indonesian), but we have to comply with the rules of English as main language for maps here. I would rather recommend have a dual language option for texts. I leave this to moderator's decision though, this is just a note of consideration.

Not trying to be picky, but units should have their RoC form, especially Human Priest and Sorceress. Also, why Illidan? just curious.

Root Stomp should have active icon instead of passive icon. [NEEDS FIX]
10/12

Gameplay
Tyrande got devoured and suddenly disappeared after Jaina's base falls... Her icon remains, but her physical form is nowhere to be seen. Might want to reconsider allowing devour for heroes. [NEEDS CHECK]
I found Ancient Protector basically the tankiest thing in the whole world if not for the Heroes. Divine Armor, really? Double with decent micro, massing and some trees, they're a walking mammoth. [NEEDS CHECK]
12/15

Details Spoilers Alert!
A decent remake, actually a pretty decent one. I see that there's a dominance of Object Editor plays instead of triggers. It works out quite well at least, and quite creative on top of it.

At start, I wasn't really sure how much modification was poured into the map. So, I just started playing like usual. Tyrande is the first thing I noticed. Her Crescent Beam ability is pretty much similar to Storm Bolt. However, I don't get to use her due to the bug I mentioned. To get the bug, get a Hero devoured when a base about to fall and don't kill the abom who devoured them. I was overrun at the time.

So, with only Furion in hand, I tried to stall the enemy at Thrall's base. I figured Ancient Protector armor by this point and start making some to help my forces. Not much, and Anetheron (did I spell him right?) and Azgalor tend to woop them up fast.

I also noticed by this time that Winterchill's ice germs or orb thingies are total annoying and very dangerous. I mean they swarm your forces for like a long time and crippling everything inside out.

Also, the Thrall's base got that defense aura thing. Don't know where's the source sadly.

In the end, I failed below 1 minute mark. That infuriation. Nice ending for Burning Legion side I see.

It seems promising though, but make sure to fix the NEEDS FIX and clarify the NEEDS CLARIFICATION parts of this review. Just try to check the NEEDS CHECK ones while you're at it.

Oh, and translation isn't 100% accurate.

FINAL SCORE : 23/30
RATING : 3.83/5 (4/5)
VOTING FOR : Rejection/Needs Fix/Approval

Last edited:
Level 2

225806.jpg

Daffa the Mage Review on Senja Dewa

Hive Presentation
The current way of presenting the map in the description is not appealing at all. You really need to take a look at Description Guide - Maps [NEEDS FIX]
And while at it, explain about authorship difference :

Who's AHS? [NEEDS CLARIFICATION]

Also, who's the owner of Malorne and World Tree models? [MUST FIX]
1/3

Design
Well, right of the bat, I recommend sticking to the default loading description. I for one understand (as I am Indonesian), but we have to comply with the rules of English as main language for maps here. I would rather recommend have a dual language option for texts. I leave this to moderator's decision though, this is just a note of consideration.

Not trying to be picky, but units should have their RoC form, especially Human Priest and Sorceress. Also, why Illidan? just curious.

Root Stomp should have active icon instead of passive icon. [NEEDS FIX]
10/12

Gameplay
Tyrande got devoured and suddenly disappeared after Jaina's base falls... Her icon remains, but her physical form is nowhere to be seen. Might want to reconsider allowing devour for heroes. [NEEDS CHECK]
I found Ancient Protector basically the tankiest thing in the whole world if not for the Heroes. Divine Armor, really? Double with decent micro, massing and some trees, they're a walking mammoth. [NEEDS CHECK]
12/15

Details Spoilers Alert!
A decent remake, actually a pretty decent one. I see that there's a dominance of Object Editor plays instead of triggers. It works out quite well at least, and quite creative on top of it.

At start, I wasn't really sure how much modification was poured into the map. So, I just started playing like usual. Tyrande is the first thing I noticed. Her Crescent Beam ability is pretty much similar to Storm Bolt. However, I don't get to use her due to the bug I mentioned. To get the bug, get a Hero devoured when a base about to fall and don't kill the abom who devoured them. I was overrun at the time.

So, with only Furion in hand, I tried to stall the enemy at Thrall's base. I figured Ancient Protector armor by this point and start making some to help my forces. Not much, and Anetheron (did I spell him right?) and Azgalor tend to woop them up fast.

I also noticed by this time that Winterchill's ice germs or orb thingies are total annoying and very dangerous. I mean they swarm your forces for like a long time and crippling everything inside out.

Also, the Thrall's base got that defense aura thing. Don't know where's the source sadly.

In the end, I failed below 1 minute mark. That infuriation. Nice ending for Burning Legion side I see.

It seems promising though, but make sure to fix the NEEDS FIX and clarify the NEEDS CLARIFICATION parts of this review. Just try to check the NEEDS CHECK ones while you're at it.

Oh, and translation isn't 100% accurate.

FINAL SCORE : 23/30
RATING : 3.83/5 (4/5)
VOTING FOR : Rejection/Needs Fix/Approval

Hihi... thank you for checking my first map.
I love how you explain your thoughts.
1. AHS is an acronym of my real name. Pradaf is my account name.
2. I will research the owner of Malorne and that Dota 1 tree in time. I somewhat forgot. hehe
3. I guess Illidan should join the war if furion wasn't banned him. At least in my map.
4. Oh yess... Root Stomp... Root Stomp..
5. Tyrande... She is probably inside of that Abomination's belly. You must to kill it, so Tyrande can be free from its belly prison.
6. Ancient Protector's divine Armor, i shouldn't edit it.
-------Gameplay-------
1. Thank you for your compliment.
2. That orb of winterchill, it doesn't dangerous enough if i decrease the bounche number hehe.
3. Thrall's aura comes from its fortress and have limited time, jaina's base has it too, you can check it.
4. Thank you for giving me a rating.

1. Okay, cleared.
2. Alright then.
3. But I recall Illidan gains the naga army AFTER the events of Twilight of the Gods.
4. It's the Tree of Eternity skill :)
5. Hahaha. And I never find that abomination after the event :(
6. It's quite tanky though, I mean REALLY DURABLE. But at least it helps the alliance's side in stalling much longer.
-------
1. Your welcome :)
2. It's alright I think. Though I kinda find the bounce a bit on unnatural side. Maybe just me.
3. Is it? Oh, should have been more sensitive. Why Night Elves doesn't have one though?
4. Your welcome :)

Level 19
Like daffa said, fix the map's language and site description. Also, fix the bug he said is happening with devouring heros.
I will test this map myself once it's in full english, otherwise it will be send to substandard.

Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!