• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking squad members for Nightsong Mercenaries games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there! I'm looking for people to play Nightsong Mercenaries with. Nightsong Mercenaries is a fast-paced zombie-slaying game (like NotD, Undead Assault 2, SWAT: Aftermath). The goal isn't just to survive; it's to earn as many points as possible within a time limit, which can be increased by obtaining time bonuses or earning more and more points.

I have access to a friend's hostbot on BattleNet U.S. East, so no need to rely on MakeMeHost, either! Let me know if you're interested!

And hey, for anyone interested in a little show/demonstration, I've also included a screenshot and my favorite replay below -- this is me and some of my best buds (also some of the best in NSM) back in the day, breaking 20> million points on Nightmare mode. (You need NSM v1.25b (available at the above link) to view it.)

Looking forward to playing with you guys! Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• NIGHTMARE SUPERPLAY.w3g
    446.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Nightsong Mercs.jpg
    Nightsong Mercs.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.