• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SCHOOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( i always get depress when school comes soon. and the sucky thing about this year is that i took honor english, damn im an idiot. this year, i WILL experience the closest thing that comes close to hell. i know that sounds stupid, but last year was a killer, this year it wont be twice as hard, like it ususally does, it will be like 3 thimes as hard. im staring to miss 8th grade alredy.

Level 1
Heh, you think honor English is scary. Try taking four varieties of English classes. Humanities, Writing, Speech, Language and English on top of it. That's like level one of hell. The same thing only different. At least one hour of it per day. I'm starting to miss FIRST grade, man.

The world is round... There's some complexities for you. :?

Level 6
My school started just today... Boooring... Do adults have anything else to bother kids than school? :p

I' m in college, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 more years before freedom :shock: Oh, forgot about university... :x

well im in my forst day in high school, and from the looks of it there are the good things and the bad things.
the good things-
-lockers, now i dont have to carry what i could say a medicine ball on my back.
-classes, NO SOCIAL STUDIES THIS YEAR!
-time, i get out 30 min earlier than the middle school.
-lunch, now we dont have split lunches where we get separated from our friends.
-science, our science teacher is really nice, she wants us to talk!
the bad things-
-waaaaayy too many students
-i was an idiot and chose an honors english class that i realized that i wasnt ready for
-homework, ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
-PE, it seems that you have to do a make-up for every mistake you make.
-PE, they now juat got a pool this yer and this tuesday, theyre making us do a swimming test at which i am terrible at swimming.
-lunch, all the grades are mixed in one lunch period, that means over 3000 students share one quad.
-art, i thought i could become a better artist by taking drawing and painting, but i didnt realize that the teacher was so boring and the class ws so silent.
-and last, for some strange reason, i feel that i had shrunk 3 feet.

Level 8
Hmmm....School

Hmmm...yup school kinda sux. Itz frickin really tiring, Ive been taking naps afterschool. But n e wayz i just transferred to a new high school this year and itz pretty cool cuz most of my friendz go to this school. N e wayz itz pretty cool except for the school part cuz this year i took pretty much all honorz classes cuz itz my sophmore year. When it really countz!!! Itz gonna be a lot of work!! Ehhh o well haha :D

Afronight, first year of highschool huh. Ehh dont worry highschoolz a lil different at first but pretty cool later on n dont worry about english honorz itz not really really hard. I took it last year n i passed so u probably will too :D

Level 5
AAAA it starts tomarow for me, plus my new after school job starts this thursday. So this site is gonna see alot less weekday me and maby a little me weekend me.

Level 18
Senior year better be better than last year.

or will it be another year of never doing homework and aceing tests because school is way to easy.

Owell ill have gym to look forward too and lunchtime brawls along with sports and Ill also be makeing some money off of school.

Things I hate about school homework, takeing a 9th grade class because you need 1 credit in tech,
Random drug and weapon searches,
Essays/ bookreports. oh and not being able to leave when I feel like it.

Level 13
okok so school isnt as bad as it seems. but still, we would all rather play war3 or SC or AVP PH or MOHAAS OR Jedi Academy OR Worms OR sit around and comment on crappy skins, models, icons and spells on this website!

Level 13
it's moisonneur d'âmes, not moisonneurs d'âmes

go ahead if you dont go in school, you will only end up retarded. if you think you can live without knowledges and scholarity, go ahead and be the shame of humanity. school isnt meant to be fun, where we give you fast food for free, give you games, its a place for learning, what the humanity relies on.

stop saying " school sucks i dont like it " and highen up your consciense, or just leave school, no one is forcing you to go here, YOU are going here by your own will.

its not that we refuse to go to school wormskull, its just that we have an opinion about it and we have the right to express it. whatd you expect, everyone to be happy and enthusiastic about learing quadratic formulas and writing persuasive essays? besides even though school is very important for your own education, you always end up forgeting half the stuff you learned when summer vacation comes by. i mean, it was a requirement that the 8th grade memorized the ghettysburg adress before we graduate, i dont think one freaking freshmen remembers the second line to that speach now.

Level 13
um, you do have to go to school or you get thrown onto the streets by your parents. plus, you are retarded at birth, so if you drop out of school, you dont become retarded until you do drugs because you were thrown onto the streets by your parents.

Level 14
well ya (its me vegito) but ive had school for 3 weeks now....and school rocks!!! only cuz i have a girlfriend their =P if u guys get a girlfriend youll like school too

well not really just the break and lunch time and before and after school =P

Level 12
School isn't so bad, i mean theres always the parties at the end of the week (though it use to be everyday)
I personally dont mind if i'm in school or not
Vegito goodluck with the girlfreind, i hate being faithful and crap since it one of the few freedoms i have but its always good to see others

BTW Check out the crackhead sig wormskull made for me

Level 13
yea, school isnt that bad. i go to south high (MN), and its actually fun. i walk around all day in a black trench coat, and look super goth, and hang out with the rest of my fellow freshman.

Level 11
*laughs at all your silly little freshmen problems and does the SENIOR dance of happiness* I only have one more year of high school! :p And I can't wait to graduate!! Only one real downside....me and my friends will all go our seperate ways after graduation...only a few people I know will go to a college near me. :( But that's what e-mail is for! :) *does the e-mail dance of happiness!* You have to excuse me I'm REALLY hyper right now!!!!!!

Level 11
I took the exit exam in the 10th grade so I just have to worry about the SATs. And I cannot reveal the secrets of the happy email dance because it would be too much for you mortals to handle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 13
but you will, you will reveal the secrets, or ill sick both the zerg swarm and my flying monkey army on you.

Level 11
You will never win, Kerrigan! I have evil clowns and sh*t demons on my side! (Go watch the movie Dogma to learn more about sh*t demons. It's a great movie!)

Status
Not open for further replies.