• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Salute to people who died on this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
may we all remember the firemen who risked their lives and died on september 11th, 2001.
a moment of silence...

Level 13
oh i am sad for the persons that died in the WTC. some psycho dumbasses hijacked a plane and dived it in the wtc for no apparant reason. then everyone is: omg wtf, they're mean, i hate them. what they show you on the tv is the two towers burning and people meeting death. but there are reasons against that, the kamikazees weren't depressed or forced to die. if someone punches or annoy you, you should punch him back, when usa received the punch everyone was confused and didnt blamed their own land for what they did

Level 13
even though wormskull is stupid, he has a valid point. we were supplying alkaida and alkaida's enemies, and making them hate each other. look into when bush's father was president, and look REAL deep. you will find that info. but thats not the point here. the point is that we are respecting the people who risked their lives on 9/11/01 to save people.

Level 12
Thanks, I didn't think people on the internet would take notice. Assuringly this was mentioned earlier in that bio forum and age.

Level 5
Christ, I nearly forgot that it was the 11th. I'll I can say is I'm sorry for all who lost a friend of loved one in the attack. I agree with Kerrigan about everyone seeing Bowling For Comimbine and Ferinhiet 9/11. I think this will really make people understand that its not just the terroists that were to blame 3 years ago. Thats all I can really think of to say.

Level 13
wormskull, there is a thing called "humanitarian aid". thats when people help other people not just because its their job and they get paid, its because if they die, but get 100 people out of a building that is going to fall, thats incredible. that is what this is about.

so wormskull, you think that firemen work beceause they just want some money, you dont think that they work as a firemen because they feel that they could be useful to thire society and that theyd risk their lives to save others? its like the situation with teachers, if they wanted to make a lot of money, they wouldnt be in their current occupation.

Level 11
Wormskull three years ago, several thousand people died in that attack, and the firefighters and policemen who risked and lost their lives weren't thinking about money when they were trying to save the lives of innocents who faced death. If you think that they were,then there is seriously something wrong with you.

Level 12
Yes. Even if you were from Canada, you should pay your respects because of the fact that 9/11 reminds us that even if you were an all powerful country, you should know that the terrorists are willing to oppose you even if so many fear of attacking you and stuff.

Level 22
I`m sorry. As a former soldier who served a tour in Iraq, I despise Micheal Moore and everything he is trying to do. The US is at war. The country needs to stand together, regardless of what they think of the president and his policies. Moore is clearly contributing the the facional dividing of the country, which does nothing but help our enemies and demoralize our troops. Its not about politics...its about supporting those who are putting their lives on the line just as the firemen and police did on 9/11. Damn him for everything he`s done. Damn him to Hell. Him, the media, and the newspapers are forgetting that a lot of people are fighting for the country not for Bush, not for his policies, but for AMERICA, and people like them and moore are willing to piss on their graves for their own political agenda. That makes me furious.

So no, I have to argue with karrigan. Do no see his see or endorse his films. He`s been known before for making up facts anyways to fill in space and he`s been caught lying in F/9-11 several times by cutting out the parts of speeches displayed that did not support his views. Whats the point of seeing a documentary with lies and one-sided views in it...?
-VGsatomi

@wormskull. No one is payed to die. NO ONE...those peole received the warning the the buildings were likely to collapse, but those brave people ignored the warning so they could save more lives. They were heroes....so don`t say they were only doing their jobs! They did not want to die, but they felt their duty towards preserving life was more important then their personal safety...
...man, I can`t believe you said that...

Level 13
Afronight_76 said:
so wormskull, you think that firemen work beceause they just want some money, you dont think that they work as a firemen because they feel that they could be useful to thire society and that theyd risk their lives to save others? its like the situation with teachers, if they wanted to make a lot of money, they wouldnt be in their current occupation.
my teacher gets 70 000 by year..
ok perhaps they're heros, but that's beceause they had big suits and all, and were allowed to go there beceause the other civilians would be judged fragile. the firemans knew they were going to have a medal, they only tried to impress us, thats all.

Level 11
If Michael Moore's films really are just one-sided disscusions, then there really is no point in watching them(I've never seen them). Btw my brother-in-law served in Iraq for about a year, and several times he nearly died, so I understand what you're talking about, VGsatomi.

Wormskull, have some compassion for the dead. Let me ask you a question, Wormskull. Say there are some people(that you don't know) in a situation where they would die unless action was taken. Would you aid them, thinking "They need my help, or else they'll die." or would you walk away saying "It's not my problem, I'm here safe why should I risk my life for them?" If you answer the first, then there may yet be a shred of humanity left in you. If you answer the second, then you're even less of a human than I originally thought. You don't have to answer me, you don't have to respond to me, but just ask yourself that.

Level 10
GOO VGsatomi,I totally agree and Btw Wormskull ur a dumbass bcuz half those firemen were volunters and also I want to comment (I may be wrong) But I seem to think that much of the world wud be fucked if it weren't for the US Exs: North korea wouldn't be secured, Sadam Hussein wudn't be in prison (but then agin i guess sum of the world WUDN"T be fucked if it weren't for us but w/e) I just had to say this... and Europeans some of u pplz over there piss the shit out of me u dont get terroirized like EVER and U pplz dont remember WWII cuz u guys are young so that doesn't count but we have been terrorized twice very badly and u guys dont know shit about living here cuz u pplz live in some of the richest countries in the world (and the safest but so do i, i guess...) and the most powerful u pplz just dont know shit about living here i guess that is wat I'm trying to say...

lorothrigs

Level 13
suit yourself. i dont care, but what im focusing on is the fact that wormskull thinks that the firemen and policemen that died on 9/11 did it for the money, but thinks that us joking about killing war3 peons is twisted, and in poor humor.

Level 10
Kerrigan said:
suit yourself. i dont care, but what im focusing on is the fact that wormskull thinks that the firemen and policemen that died on 9/11 did it for the money, but thinks that us joking about killing war3 peons is twisted, and in poor humor.

wormskull thinks kill peons is twisted? wormskul, to me it seems like your not right in the head or something.....firemen ARE heros.

they gave there lives just to save people. If someone became a fireman just for the money, they would be to scared to run into a tower that just got hit by a plane and is about to collapse

Level 13
and what about the people on the plane in pensylvania? the normal people who died, but stoppoed the taliban from crashing into another building? they did it for the money too? they were just normal people!

Wormskull said:
my teacher gets 70 000 by year..
ok perhaps they're heros, but that's beceause they had big suits and all, and were allowed to go there beceause the other civilians would be judged fragile. the firemans knew they were going to have a medal, they only tried to impress us, thats all.
well i dont know about you, but all the teachers here make a lot less than 70000, unless theyre like college or later in highschool.
anyways, its not that other civillians arent fragile, its that they were brave enough to vouluntarily beome a fireman and devote themselves to train so that they could stay in shape enough to handle such conditions. and if they were only trying to impress us by getting a medal, they wouldve just joined the army. why must you attack firemen with your flames wormskull, we must realize that the true bad people hare are the police. :p

VGsatomi said:
i`m sorry. As a former soldier who served a tour in Iraq, I despise Micheal Moore and everything he is trying to do. The US is at war. The country needs to stand together, regardless of what they think of the president and his policies. Moore is clearly contributing the the facional dividing of the country, which does nothing but help our enemies and demoralize our troops. Its not about politics...its about supporting those who are putting their lives on the line just as the firemen and police did on 9/11. Damn him for everything he`s done. Damn him to Hell. Him, the media, and the newspapers are forgetting that a lot of people are fighting for the country not for Bush, not for his policies, but for AMERICA, and people like them and moore are willing to piss on their graves for their own political agenda. That makes me furious.

you have to realize that the anti-war ppl and the pro-war ppl make america complete. if the antiwar ppl werent here, then our country would seem ruthless and totaly on the verge of domination. if ther prowar ppl werent here, then our country would seem weak, and it could easily be overthrown....heh srry i got that from southpark.

Level 10
Kerrigan said:
and what about the people on the plane in pensylvania? the normal people who died, but stoppoed the taliban from crashing into another building? they did it for the money too? they were just normal people!

Yes, them also, they did not do that just to get paid, they where brave, they saved to whitehouse basicly, because if they were'nt brave, the whitshouse would have been destroyed because that plane was targetting it....

Level 13
afronight - the southpark episode. you know, im a little bit country and im a little bit rock and roll?

Level 13
well who they saved anyway? persons under the rocks or what? i didnt really watched 9/11, it bored me so i closed the tv and slept. well anyway, did you known half of the population on earth is poor, why dont the wise american gives america to them, or even better, adopt kyoto's protocole atleast.

of course, they died horribly, i wouldn't have likd to be here, but why we attacked usa but not canada, usa mades certain actions that creates pressures against the rest of the civilizations on our dear planet, including the famous global warming that doesnt please everyone ( those big annoying whirlwinds strikes usa ).

they died, i praise them, but atleast they died rather quickly, rather than dying slowly of diseases and of lack of food and water and also having the misluck of not being able to read/write and having an extremly poor technology.

im just trying to dedramatize the huge deaths, the sudden deaths were brutal, so it might've been such an unique event every americans were under shock, i understand

Level 10
you kinda make it seem like you just dont care about 9/11, do you realize about 3000 people died? Yes, at least they died quickly, not slow painful, but some of them wherent as lucky........i mean the ones that where in the towers when they collapsed, but survived, they might have lost a leg or arm, and had to sit through the pain, stuck in the rubble, they suffered, they did not have a quick death that they didnt feel........

Level 13
skaterjcp said:
you kinda make it seem like you just dont care about 9/11, do you realize about 3000 people died? Yes, at least they died quickly, not slow painful, but some of them wherent as lucky........i mean the ones that where in the towers when they collapsed, but survived, they might have lost a leg or arm, and had to sit through the pain, stuck in the rubble, they suffered, they did not have a quick death that they didnt feel........but luckily, there suffering is over now.........

in prehistoric times mans could lost their parts due to a fight, and they only lived 20 years

Level 6
Nor does the American people. US (with allies) has killed about 10.000 in iraq just to find 1 beardy guy they caught about a year ago. Then why do you only pity these 3.000? Because you americans only seem to care about your own country, your McDonald's', and your foreign status. I do not think you americans are twisted or something, i only think your war mongering is silly. I hope you guys aren't as stupid as your president.

Level 10
Wormskull said:
well who they saved anyway? persons under the rocks or what? i didnt really watched 9/11, it bored me so i closed the tv and slept. well anyway, did you known half of the population on earth is poor, why dont the wise american gives america to them, or even better, adopt kyoto's protocole atleast.

of course, they died horribly, i wouldn't have likd to be here, but why we attacked usa but not canada, usa mades certain actions that creates pressures against the rest of the civilizations on our dear planet, including the famous global warming that doesnt please everyone ( those big annoying whirlwinds strikes usa ).

they died, i praise them, but atleast they died rather quickly, rather than dying slowly of diseases and of lack of food and water and also having the misluck of not being able to read/write and having an extremly poor technology.

im just trying to dedramatize the huge deaths, the sudden deaths were brutal, so it might've been such an unique event every americans were under shock, i understand

1. WE HAVE tried to give food and money to many of the poorer African countries but their kings does not allow it they just let the food sit on the docks and rot their kings takes the money to

2. ASIA AND EUROPE CREATES POLLUTION THAT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING TOO DUMBASS

3. SOME OF THEM DIED RATHER SLOWLY UNDER PILES OF RUBBLE

That's all I have to say to this f*cking dumbass....

lorothrigs

Level 10
TheWickerMan said:
Nor does the American people. US (with allies) has killed about 10.000 in iraq just to find 1 beardy guy they caught about a year ago. Then why do you only pity these 3.000? Because you americans only seem to care about your own country, your McDonald's', and your foreign status. I do not think you americans are twisted or something, i only think your war mongering is silly. I hope you guys aren't as stupid as your president.

UMMM retard "that beardy guy" WAS A DICTATOR WHO USED AND TESTED BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON HIE OWN PEOPLE

Wanna wat he did too 9 generals of his he thought were plotting againt him well here we go:
HE TORE OF THEIR SKIN AND SALTED THEM PUT THEM IN PRISON LIKE THAT THEN PUT THEM IN BOILING HOT OIL GOD I HATE NAIIVE PPLZ LIKE U

lorothrigs

Level 13
lorothrigs said:
Wormskull said:

1. WE HAVE tried to give food and money to many of the poorer African countries but their kings does not allow it they just let the food sit on the docks and rot their kings takes the money to

2. ASIA AND EUROPE CREATES POLLUTION THAT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING TOO DUMBASS

3. SOME OF THEM DIED RATHER SLOWLY UNDER PILES OF RUBBLE

That's all I have to say to this f*cking dumbass....

lorothrigs

how much died under the rubbles?
10-14? come on, they'd be crushed by the rubbles anyway, american isnt doing anything to help the other countries, the rotting poor persons would consider the wtc as a royal way to die. there are young persons forced to prostitue, and make the shoes you wear, for basicly no money in return. usa, or most americans are fat knights, looking at their belly. they have to do three step to eat a beef, two to go the toilets, four to go drink and you can sleep comfortably in your luxury bed. the persons in wtc weren't childrens, they were most likely adults, and they had many many years of luxury, they were like kings compared to the other civilizations on earth. stop dramatizating the wtc, what is done is done, no one would care about the deaths in other countries probably, thats a shame

Rad

Rad

Level 5
SeaGull1723 said:
It's only apparent that we hate those who religious hate us for the sake of it. And yes, 9/11 is my birthday. :?

i made this account on ure birthday... and on well whatever 9/11 will be called lol

Status
Not open for further replies.