• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Salute to people who died on this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
He is your president ATM, and i certainly hope Kerry wins this year, cous i want no WW3.

Did the Iraqi people have a chance to decide whether they wanted "the most democratic country on earth" to act world police or not? Sure, they had an awful dictator, but why aren't the iraqi people thanking USA now, and why don't USA pull back their soldiers from Iraq, now that they got Saddam? Is it because they want to torture their prisoners of war a little bit more? Or are they waiting for another terrorist attack like the one in poor Spain? I have no idea, and nor does the american politics have a clue either. Personally, i think there are better ways to priority your financial money then to bring sodiers to iraq, like the Kyoto protocol for example. An they didn't only go their for Saddam. There was oil, and their imaginated Mass destruction weapons.

BTW I'm from Sweden, the most peaceful country on earth, but it doesn't really matters, i would have the same opinions anywhere.

I hope you don't take things like this personally, you have absolutely no chance to affect anything that's going on.

Level 6
lorothrigs said:
´
UMMM retard "that beardy guy" WAS A DICTATOR WHO USED AND TESTED BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON HIE OWN PEOPLE

Wanna wat he did too 9 generals of his he thought were plotting againt him well here we go:
HE TORE OF THEIR SKIN AND SALTED THEM PUT THEM IN PRISON LIKE THAT THEN PUT THEM IN BOILING HOT OIL GOD I HATE NAIIVE PPLZ LIKE U

lorothrigs

Then why don't you start a new topic to their rememberance? NO, because they are not americans, they are filthy terrorists, so why should you care??? I'm not the one who's naive here, you are for thinking USA is a Holy land of God's Heaven. You gotta look beyond Americas boundaries and Bush' lies.

Level 11
Ok, this is quickly turning into a political disscusion(which I hate). Time for someone*oz_02*to lock this thing. Wormskull, you're fooling yourself if you think only 10-14 people died under the rubble. There were thousands of people after all. Anyway, this topic should be locked before I'm forced to call the Italian mafia on Wormskull.(I have connections. Seriously.)

Rad

Rad

Level 5
do it lord! DO IT call the mafia on him LOL anyways yeah so much for the people who died...

Rad

Rad

Level 5
Afronight_76 said:
well wormskull, i think you best represent the degeneration of this world.

couldnt have said it better myself... really i couldnt!

Level 3

The world is in chaos, we wounder every day if what we do is right. Greed for power and wealth plauge all of us, even the beter of us. President Bush did what he thought was right. Why he thought it was right I cant say. We should not have went in and buged IRAC so much and tryed to force a government system on them. But at the same time we probably should have done something. As wormskull said people are dieing every day in worse ways than the 9/11 events but yet we cant froget them. I is somewhat agravating that most of us payed hardly attenchon to other peoples in our own lives needs and then BAMM!!! To hyjacked planes run into the world trade centers. For a mounth or so every one was so close together. Helping other people and such. While we should never froget the events of 9/11 we should look to our furure and not do what most of us have and frogoten about other peoples needs. Dont act based on were you live, your race, or what the government you live in has done. Act as a human, and help every one acheive there goals so we can advance and finaly see the age of Star Trek. Lol.

Level 10
TheWickerMan said:
Nor does the American people. US (with allies) has killed about 10.000 in iraq just to find 1 beardy guy they caught about a year ago. Then why do you only pity these 3.000? Because you americans only seem to care about your own country, your McDonald's', and your foreign status. I do not think you americans are twisted or something, i only think your war mongering is silly. I hope you guys aren't as stupid as your president.

thats not true, not true at all.....

first off, the media has turned to s***, so they are not giving the full truth, what i have heard(which IS the trth) when we kill iraqi's, we do them a favor......in there religion they must be buried facing, i think its the west, but i dont know, so they can make it to heaven, the soldiers care about the people of other contries, not just america...

do you even know what thi war is about?

i see a one main reason why there is this war....

first off, sadam hussien was 100% evil, he killed many of his own people, including his family.

we attacked iraq to give them there freedom, we are liberating them(i think thats the right word)

you are completely wrong, america does not care just about itself, though there ARE a few idiots that do :evil:

they are the idiots....

Level 13
I have followed the discussion, and now we came to a point to close this topic.

1. Even if it's off-topic, I don't wanna see any politic/religious discussion here.

2. Discuss this anywhere else, but NOT on this site. And a small tip, inform yourself before discussing that stuff. Some guys here where saying complete nonsense, and I don't mean Wormskull or Wickerman.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.