• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rumaniac ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Rumaniac Online RPG

Welcome to a brand new ORPG for Warcraft III! The Rumaniac ORPG has just about everything you can wish from a ORPG:

• The awesome terrain (screenshots soon here!)
  • The cool spell effects! (100% NEW spells!)
  • Tons of awesome quests and other missions! (including Party-Questing!)
  • Tons of items and equipable items (that shows on your character!)
  • The awesome camera and it's many settings!
  • The good music and Music Player in-game!
  • Tons of different professions and jobs!
  • 5 different classes!
  • And much much more! Read the full Features list!
About Rumaniac

I have more than 2 years of world editing experience and now finally, I have decided to create the best ORPG ever! It will take a lot of time and I could need some help.

Rumaniac is a ORPG world with maybe the best terrain you've seen in a WC3 (playable) map! It also has lots of systems to reduce lagg, change just about any in-game settings (such as volume, bright/darkness of your screen etc...) and a lot of quests you can do with your friends!

I hope a DEMO map will be out sometime at the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010 and release the first version of the map 2010/02. This depends on how much help YOU can give!

It is a large epic world with various different creeps, bosses, items, spells, heroes and more. Please take a moment to think about what YOU would like to see in this coming ORPG! Thanks!
Full Features List

• About 30 different jobs / professions!
  • 5 different classes!
  • Tons of equipable items thats is attached on your character!
  • Awesome balance, each level makes it much harder to level-up, but for each level, your powers (abilities) gets stronger! You don't increase level on your abilities manually, they do automatically when you level-up!
  • Eat to stay alive! Go fishing, hunting or purchase food to stay alive! A custom "hunger" bar shows when your character needs to eat!
  • Run/walk system! Use your energy to move faster, then rest for a while to regain your energy!
  • Epic ESC menu, change just about ANYTHING in it!
  • The Game Menu (F9) stores a log of EVERYTHING your character does! It also displays your current Quests and more!
  • Get your own pet! As a Orcish Hunter, you can catch animals/creeps and sell them to other players through the "Trade Room"! These pets can also level and become a second hero!
  • Get your friends and play among to kill the epic bosses! Or head over to the Gods Arena and claim God-Weapons! (requires high-levels)
  • Create your own weapons! Go pick up some random stuff, for example: A pice of wood, some stone and a piece of water and see if you can make something of it! There are TONS of stuff to create!
  • If someone makes you mad, challenge him in the PVP-Arena and stake some items! The winner gets the pot!
  • The Rumaniac ORPG allows you to fight as a team to defeat bosses! The Party System gives EXP and Gold to everyone in the party!
  • A really advanced Camera that shoots in 3rd person (changeable), controll the camera using your keyboard!
  • Awesome special effects and camera moves when casting spells!
  • Epic monsters, locations, spells, items, heroes and more, stuff that you probably never have seen in WC3!
The Rumaniac ORPG allows you to enter a world with tons of cool and fun stuff to do! Rumaniac is created to make Warcraft more fun for all people who want to play among with they're friends and slay bosses, discover new places, create they're own items and make a awesome character, or just to complete quests and get epic Quest Items.

--- STORYLINE SOON HERE ---

Last edited:
Level 12
I love the idea of pets but at the same time i havnt played a game with a good pet system they all just set the pet to follow you which is fail since your pet should be able to protect you etc. so please make the pet have either player control of better AI

Good luck :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.