• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 10
If we are talking about the campaign characters not caring that he died then that is wrong. Harmos and Gardon (depending if you supported him) swear they are going to get revenge for his death.

And Aedale got pretty mad bout it if right choices were made in the first book.

As to when chapter 10 will be finished, I think we may see it before christmas, maybe even as a christmas gift.

Last edited:
Level 29
And Aedale got pretty mad bout it if right choices were made in the first book.

True, though Blen calling her a monster might have warped her psyche even more...if that is even possible.
He basically told that he wished that she had died long ago, as it would have been better for everyone...

As to when chapter 10 will be finished, I think we may see it before christmas, maybe even as a christmas gift.

With the coming chapter the most apropriate song will be

Level 22
True, though Blen calling her a moster might have warped her psyche even more...if that is even possible.
He basically told that he wished that she had died long ago, as it would have been better for everyone...
He called her a monster after she said no to quitting her dark path. I don't want to say it... but i think she sort of deserved it. And considering what she will do in chapter 13 she will finally cement that title which is even sadder.

Level 29
He called her a monster after she said no to quitting her dark path. I don't want to say it... but i think she sort of deserved it. And considering what she will do in chapter 13 she will finally cement that title which is even sadder.

Aedale is enduring both a mixture of clear self-delusional denial, as she believes that everyone sees her as weak and a monster and she did nothing to deserve this treatment, and brainwash by the hands of Lisara.
This mixture is highly dangerous and is making Aedale going on a downward spiral of insanity.

Level 29
Since the topic switched back to Aedy, have a link:
Who is the Monster?

Nothing new, but I thought since it is over 100 pages since I uploaded that, some could have missed it. ;)

I didn't.
That part got stuck in my brain the moment I watched it.

Though this contradicts Aedale's father reputation in "Behind the Scenes" cinematic as everyone is terrified of the prospect of spending some time with him.

Level 22
Aedale is enduring both a mixture of clear self-delusional denial, as she believes that everyone sees her as weak and a monster and she did nothing to deserve this treatment, and brainwash by the hands of Lisara.
This mixture is highly dangerous and is making Aedale going on a downward spiral of insanity.
I'd call it a inferiority complex, but it's the same thing.
Anyway people that feel inferior to others can be easily manipulated, the worst thing about Aedale is that she has proven herself, just doesn't want to accept it. She is powerful, yet foolish. That's the reason Lisara chose her.

Though this contradicts Aedale's father reputation in "Behind the Scenes" cinematic as everyone is terrified of the prospect of spending some time with him.
Stop smoking Lisara brainwashing meth and snap back to reality.
Redfist is your friend.
Redfist is your hero.
Redfist makes Shar nerf chapters.
Redfist is best daddy.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Since the topic switched back to Aedy, have a link:
Who is the Monster?

Nothing new, but I thought since it is over 100 pages since I uploaded that, some could have missed it. ;)
So many pages in so little time.

Stop smoking Lisara brainwashing meth and snap back to reality.
Redfist is your friend.
Redfist is your hero.
Redfist makes Shar nerf chapters.
Redfist is best daddy.

Goooood goooooooooooood, not sure about that friend part though.

Last edited:
Level 29
I'd call it a inferiority complex, but it's the same thing.
Anyway people that feel inferior to others can be easily manipulated, the worst thing about Aedale is that she has proven herself, just doesn't want to accept it. She is powerful, yet foolish. That's the reason Lisara chose her.

Ironic is that claimed that she doesn't need the approval of Blen or anyone else, but we know she does. I think she was trying to convince herself of this, as a self-defense mechanism like
"Who cares what others think? I am not weak! I am not weak! They are just jealous and afraid of my potential! I am not weak!"

Level 22
Ironic is that claimed that she doesn't need the approval of Blen or anyone else, but we know she does. I think she was trying to convince herself of this, as a self-defense mechanism like
"Who cares what others think? I am not weak! I am not weak! They are just jealous and afraid of my potential! I am not weak!"
Keep telling yourself that Aedale. Sadly a temporary suppression of emotions only worsens them.
I guess we will have to wait untill chapter 13 to let her pour out her honest feelings. Also it seem it will be up to the player to decide her destiny at least judging from what i saw.

Last edited:
Level 29
Keep telling yourself that Aedale. Sadly a temporary suppression of emotions only worsens them.
I guess we will have to wait untill chapter 13 to let her pour out her honest feelings. Also it seem it will be up to the player to decide her destiny at least judging from what i saw.

She will either
A) Deny the truth
B) Accept and try to redeem herself
C) Accept the truth and kill herself out of guilt

Your choice!

Level 20
@Championfighter25
Maybe i did not express my opinion very clearly.So here it goes again.

No one really felt so much anger and despair from Blenn's death,to the poin they would go into a personal vendetta for him.

Gardon swearing for revenger for his death does not say much either.We all know how much does Gardon love to gather new puppies for his army and it so happens Blenn had a pretty elite force loyal to him.Helping Gardon gives you only one thing and that is a new awesome looking leash.Everyone is expendable for him.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
With Salomar the Healer, both leader and inspiration for all paladins in the Kingdoms, gone and the
rulers of the Kingdoms not only accepting Necromancy but also allying with Gardon, who was
allied with a faction of Undead not controlled by human necromancers, and also using dark
and unholy powers to increase his own power, all orders of paladins turned their back on the Kingdoms,
disgusted and feeling betrayed, for many of them had dedicated their lives to keep both Demons and
Necromancers away from their kind, fearing that the alliance with the sinister Gardon would corrupt
humanity itself.
In the noble warrior-priest and newly appointed commander of the Golden Guard,
Sir Praxeus "The Holy Bastion" Braelon, they had found a new leader whom they considered pure
in heart and soul. With heavy hearts and filled with guilt, they accepted fighting those whom they
once considered kin, for they had fallen to darker powers.

Some more information for the next update

The next update will, obviously, include Chapter Ten - which I don't have to give you any spoilers
anymore, you know enough at this point - enough, but far from everything.
In addition to this, the update will also include two new Ironfist units: The Banisher and the
Darksteel Golem.

The Banisher will be your new primary spellcaster from Chapter Five on, replacing both the Chaplain
and the Hydromancer.
He will start out with Faerie Fire to reduce the armor of your enemies, making them easier to get
damaged by other Ironfist units.
Once he has completed his Adept Training, he will also be able to dispell enemy magic with Disenchant.
As soon as he has fulfilled his Mastery Training, he will gain his most powerful ability: The Healing Wave.
This will turn him into the one of the best support units the Ironfist could ask for.
As all Ironfist units, he will also possess the "Dark Warrior" ability, increasing his natural hit point
regeneration by 200%.

The Darksteel Golem will replace your War Golem from Chapter Five on. The differences between
him and "normal" War Golems
are marginal. In addition to the Automatic Repair upgrade, he will also regenerate hit points on his
own and be more durable in battle.

However, not only the Ironfist will receive new units - the Golden Guard will as well!
The Paladin unit will join the Golden Guard from Chapter Nine on.
The Paladins start out with the Holy Light ability which will become even more effective once you
have researched the new Legacy of Salomar upgrade.
The Order of the Holy Bastion upgrade will furthermore improve their overall effectiveness in battle.

Level 29
With Salomar the Healer, both leader and inspiration for all paladins in the Kingdoms, gone and the
rulers of the Kingdoms not only accepting Necromancy but also allying with Gardon, who was
allied with a faction of Undead not controlled by human necromancers, and also using dark
and unholy powers to increase his own power, all orders of paladins turned their back on the Kingdoms,
disgusted and feeling betrayed, for many of them had dedicated their lives to keep both Demons and
Necromancers away from their kind, fearing that the alliance with the sinister Gardon would corrupt
humanity itself.
In the noble warrior-priest and newly appointed commander of the Golden Guard,
Sir Praxeus "The Holy Bastion" Braelon, they had found a new leader whom they considered pure
in heart and soul. With heavy hearts and filled with guilt, they accepted fighting those whom they
once considered kin, for they had fallen to darker powers.

Sure.
These paladins surely have their priorities right. Join the douchebags that were prepared to leave the kingdoms to die rather than fighting the demons or the orcs...
I always hated these self-rightseous paladins that believe that their way is the only good way. They are so close-minded it hurts my brain!

The Banisher will be your new primary spellcaster from Chapter Five on, replacing both the Chaplain
and the Hydromancer.
He will start out with Faerie Fire to reduce the armor of your enemies, making them easier to get
damaged by other Ironfist units.
Once he has completed his Adept Training, he will also be able to dispell enemy magic with Disenchant.
As soon as he has fulfilled his Mastery Training, he will gain his most powerful ability: The Healing Wave.
This will turn him into the one of the best support units the Ironfist could ask for.
As all Ironfist units, he will also possess the "Dark Warrior" ability, increasing his natural hit point
regeneration by 200%.

The Darksteel Golem will replace your War Golem from Chapter Five on. The differences between
him and "normal" War Golems
are marginal. In addition to the Automatic Repair upgrade, he will also regenerate hit points on his
own and be more durable in battle.

Sounds good.

However, not only the Ironfist will receive new units - the Golden Guard will as well!
The Paladin unit will join the Golden Guard from Chapter Nine on.
The Paladins start out with the Holy Light ability which will become even more effective once you
have researched the new Legacy of Salomar upgrade.
The Order of the Holy Bastion upgrade will furthermore improve their overall effectiveness in battle.

Damn it. The Douchebag Guard army led by van Douche and his Douchetenants got stronger and even more doucher!:D

Last edited:
Level 22
Sure.
These paladins surely have their priorities right. Join the douchebags that were prepared to leave the kingdoms to die rather than fighting the demons or the orcs...
I always hated these self-rightseous paladins that believe that their way is the only good way. They are so close-minded it hurts my brain!
And that's why you should never trust paladins. Their ideological fanaticism to everything that is ''good'' in their eyes makes them stupid. If they can't adapt to the changing times then we will sadly have to kill them.

Damn it. The Douchebag Guard army led by van Douche and his Douchetenants got stronger and even more doucher!:D
You're annoying me. Kill him. ( Let's see if you will get the reference)

Last edited:
Level 29
And that's why you should never trust paladins.

They all either get corrupted or die because of their stupidity...

Their ideological fanaticism to everything that is ''good'' in their eyes makes them stupid. If they can't adapt to the changing times then we will sadly have to kill them.

If jellyfish can teach us something is that you don't need a brain or the ability to adapt to survive.
Those are good news to the paladins since they lack these two!:D

You're annoying me. Kill him. ( Let's see if you will get the reference)

My favorite character, Rahandir Drakeskull.

Level 22
They all either get corrupted or die because of their stupidity...
Yeah Salomar just died when Edoarus pointed his sword at him :D
Truly a pathetic way to die.

If jellyfish can teach us something is that you don't need a brain or the ability to evolve to survive.
Those are good news to the paladins since they lack these two!:D
And as my Arkain experience has taugh me if someone wants to kill you then he must die. Don't even think of sparing him. That's a stupid idea. #Dropthecannonblastontheholybastion

My favorite character, Rahandir Drakeskull.
Yep you got it.

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

All the changes look cool, but why do they start off only with chapter 5? I thought its chapter 4 where we actually get to play the Ironfist and it would be logical to have the new units from that moment on. Technical issues or just a way of making chap. 4 harder, huh?

Level 29
All the changes look cool, but why do they start off only with chapter 5? I thought its chapter 4 where we actually get to play the Ironfist and it would be logical to have the new units from that moment on. Technical issues or just a way of making chap. 4 harder, huh?

Gardon had his Ironfist disbanded at the start of the campaign, so he had to start from scrap, so it makes sense we didn't had access to these units from the start.

Level 20
Ohohoho new toy...This new golem might make the grind a bit less grindy thank god(just mass des./catapults its dreadfully slow).

So Iron fist got Order of Fire and Harmos under them while Golden Tinheads got Salomar's order and "The Bastion".Cant wait for chapter 10.

@LISBOAH
I don't blaim them...First their leader get's wacked,then a majority of the kingdoms adopt necromancy,demons are runing free over the land.They just followed the first man strong enough to lead them.Even tho this new guy has not spoken that much,maybe he could be less dimwitted than their previous leader.Which i doubt it sinc he joined the lossing side but i guess we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Level 22
@DD Mikasa
And what did these paladins do this entire time? First they did absolutely nothing to help the kingdoms and now when they join the war they join the faction that has caused the most damage to the kingdoms (second to the demons) just because they have a high ranking paladin. They are idiots in my opinion that can't accept change.
They are powerful and have the golden guard, but that's their only ally.
Gardon has a way larger army and he has got 3 more kingdoms as allies, let's not forget if we make the dwarves chose the ironfist in chapter 10, they will be even more screwed. They are making a very bad choice...

It's your opinion though. Maybe they see the golden guard as the only people that will let them keep their holy ways and principles.

Last edited:
Level 29
I.missed so many things
Why am I NOT getting notifications about all of this

You are not the only one...I stay offline for a couple of hours and then I notice an entire page filled with posts I didn't get notifications about.

Level 20
@Championfighter25
Well at first Salomar participated on some impactfull quests depending on your choices with him.
They(the paladins) participated on the defence of Castle of Kome,During the last mission of orcs(the one when we kill Cleavhand) cant remember the name.Saying they did nothing its a bit farfeched...Saying they did not achieve any success its absolutely right.Paladins remind me of Pit Lords of demons.They appear really rarely(well before i mentioned that to Shar after it they started crawling around alot :eek:).

Level 22
@DD Mikasa yeah saying they did nothing was kind of impulsive of me. In my opinion they are still making a bad choice. Salomar tolerated necromancers and in his honour they should have done the same. Or stay neutral, that would have been a lot better.
Also don't tell me you had a conversation with Shar where you told him "paladins should appear more often" and he said "ok giving them to the enemy now" because if so you have doomed us all and we will never forgive you!

Last edited:
Level 20
No hell no...After the Pitlord case,I never mentioned Shar anything of that sort ever again...Last thing i wanna deal with are waves and waves of resurected units :eek:

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

Resurrected and bubbled...Dude, anything but palas and their cursed bubbles. I'd agree to anything but that. Or maybe I should be careful about my words, because shar's evil mind can design something even worse than that. But, something worse is still better than something bubbled.

Level 10
I actually kinda feel for the paladin order. Gardon really is extremist in the most horrible of ways (blood shields...).
So, you in full time arkaining or still troubles on the horizon Shar?

Level 22
I wonder if the undead weren't there and the orcs didn't attack could the humans have defeated and annihalated the Blooddrinker legion? I guess it will remain a mystery... or Shar can just say yes or no and answer the question. :D

I just feel bad about Salomar he was surrounded by a bunch of brainless zelots.
But they severely lowered the casualties with their healing before we destroyed their base. Also let's not forget the orcs outnumbered the imperials ''extremely'' so they defended the best they could.
Now if you are talking about how they didn't listen to him about Aedele then i can agree. They were really brainless on that part.

Last edited:
Level 20
They did an extremely good job at keeping the Orcs at bay in Chapter Nine of the First Orc Book.
I never said they were incopetent fighters...I just called them zelots :p.

Yet in the end they failed,might be partly cuz of their Command tho.Come to think of it we do not know that much about their order (Assuming they are not like the WC3 paladins) all we got to see was their former Leader.
I for one would have loved a little back story on them.Perhaps in the distant future.

Level 29
I wonder if the undead weren't there and the orcs didn't attack could the humans have defeated and annihalated the Blooddrinker legion? I guess it will remain a mystery... or Shar can just say yes or no and answer the question. :D

I think they could have kept the demons at bay, or at least the Bloodrinker Legion would have endured severe casualities before overpowering them.

Too bad the orcs came and ruined General Cleavehand's defenses, allowing the demons to invade the kingdoms with minimal losses. Damn you Rangul!:D

Level 5
Maybe this question asks before, but i wonder who is Demon Slaves exactly?
Did they voluntarily allied with demons somehow or they are just mind controled by demons?

Level 29
Maybe this question asks before, but i woder who is Demon Slaves exactly?
Did they voluntarily allied with demons somehow or they are just mind controled by demons?

Some, like Genethas, most likely joined willingly due to the promise of power and being spared.

However, I think that the majority endured brainwash by dreadlords.