• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I could make another totally restyled map, but then I would have to have your premision to change region,camera and all terrain only follow the storyline, only than I could show what a true cinematic by me could have been made.

Ok but don't change the storyline too much.
This things you mustn't change:
They flee with an Airbage
and They must be attacked by an Headhunter+
and they want to fly to icechrown.
and they are in northrend.
But don't forget,Infeston and the others are not longer Vamypres they are now demons because Vampyres don't existin warcraft.
On the loading screen of the map 1 you see this text.If you want to orientate yourself from this text then do it:
Years ago,the orcish Warlord Gul'dan was on an expedition in Draenor where he has found a Mystical Water Well.Gul'dan takes the Water of the Mystical Well to experiment with undeads.After a few experiments he creates blueish four eyed creatures.In awareness that he would die he cages the four eyed demons into a dungeon until he dies,so that his vengeance even continues after he dies.Then Gul'dan dies and the demons weren't caged anymore but they forget him and their mission.
Some of them settled in northrend,some of them remained in Draenor their offical homeland and some of them shut together as Clans. Theirefor the Blackfeather Clan Leader, Infeston, takes a secret route towards the ice crown in hope of no time spoilement.He is seeking for new Clan members in ice crown.

Level 13
I will try to devote some time at this map and see what I can do about this map, mainly I will try to focus as much time as I got left on making the third map of your campaign.
Question on the cinematic: it must be taking place in an ice world, right?
- Aren't they attacked by a crypt fiend?
- Should I just import the sounds and models ofthe original introduction map?

A question on the third map?
- where is the starting place of the demons?

greets
/Warnicro/

I make a completely new map 3.But I use your terrain.Ýou mustn't know the places where i set the enemies.
They can be attacked by any undead unit u want,but it must be from the lich-King.I mean you can let them attack from an human because they are enemies of the Lich-king.Don' use any skins for this cinematic.#
You mustn't use the sdame sounds.And i want you to speak Esjela in the cinematic but don't speak Infeston because he has my voice. :wink:
Ok understanded?

Level 13
Finnally....My computer has been fixed and I can get back at mapping again, this includes your 3th map as well, I will try to devote some more time and power into this map, I will keep you updated about it's progress.

greets
/Warnicro/

Yes I like the Goblin Doctor.But i can't download the model and the skin.Could you send me the skins+Models+Paths per E-Mail to [email protected]
Ok i have an idea:If anyone wants to make a cinematic we make a Contest.The best Map is used in the campaign.ok?
Ok don't change this in the map:
-The map is northrend
-The Heros take the Airbage of the Headhunter to fly to icechrown
-The were attacked by an Headhunter from the Lich-King
(For the Headhunter you mustn't take a cryptfiend,but an undead unit,ok?)
-They take the wrong way.
-And the map must have this text in the loading screen
Years ago,the orcish Warlord Gul'dan was on an expedition in Draenor where he has found a Mystical Water Well.Gul'dan takes the Water of the Mystical Well to experiment with undeads.After a few experiments he creates blueish four eyed creatures.In awareness that he would die he cages the four eyed demons into a dungeon until he dies,so that his vengeance even continues after he dies.Then Gul'dan dies and the demons weren't caged anymore but they forget him and their mission.
Some of them settled in northrend,some of them remained in Draenor their offical homeland and some of them shut together as Clans. Theirefor the Blackfeather Clan Leader, Infeston, takes a secret route towards the ice crown in hope of no time spoilement.He is seeking for new Clan members in ice crown.
Ok this are the things you don't change,please.

Level 13
Well If I could devote more than 10 hours at the cinematic, you would have quality of highest standards...but then If you would decide to put up someone others cinematic (which I think you will not do after having a look at it) I would have spoiled 10 hours of my wc3 work, which I actually can't effort.

greets
/Warnicro/

Ok!I look after a npc requeest after the map 2 is finsihed.In the map 3 we need many npcs,because this is a map with many optional quests.Ok,We take Warnicros Cinematic.And Warnicro can you please make a boss for me?He is named the Headhunter King(The King of the Headhunter Trolls of the campaign)
You must fight against him in map 2 as an endboss.
He must be stranger as the creep units you have maded for me.But he must be defeatable with once Esjela,Infernon,Infeston and a new Goblin Hero i have added.Esjela,Infeston and Infernon must survive after the battle,the goblin mustn't.Hope you understand what i mean.

Ok at the moment i have no npc request.Once when i finsihed map 2.In map 3 there are many optional npcs.
Ok we'll take wars map.And HardGamerDZ I want you to make an endboss of map 2 for me.His name is the Headhunter King(king of the headhunters trolls)
He must be so strong that you can win against him only with Esjela,Infeston,Infernon and A Goblin Hero i have added to the campaign.The Goblin Hero mustn't survive but it is really important that Infeston,Esjela and Infernon survive against the King.
Hey Insane can you make a spell for Infernon?
A fire spell,what spell you can choose.

Level 8
ok ill work on some npcs as for infernons spells hows about these?

Summon fire serpten

flamejuggle

rain of fire

also did you use the goblins models i showed you?

Level 13
I will make a brand new into cinematic for this campaign, I might get some help from other people, also experienced people so don't sweet it........I hope to commence working at it after I finnished Divinity (which is my latest cinematic project)
-Hope to have it finnished a month after starting it's cinematic

Progress on map3
- made a new part for the windmills and the grain.
- Made a new right middle part (the kinda dark spot of the map)
- made a new kind off terrain in the lower left corener of the map.

greets
/Warnicro/

Level 8
ok so let me get this straight i make a map with the spells for Infernon and Gobbo ill use infernons skin and a good model for gobbo ill get it to you by the end of the week :wink:

Level 8
ok so let me get this straight i make a map with the spells for Infernon and Gobbo ill use infernons skin and a good model for gobbo ill get it to you by the end of the week :wink:

also im still looking for a theme song but warinco send me the cinimatic when your done so i can add osme very high quality music to it :wink:

Level 13
Insane: sure thing.

I need to have the lines on Esjela, hunter, so I can get to work with those sounds, as for the cinematic, there is a wait time of atleast a month + 2 or 3 weeks, since my latest cinematic is almost ready.

as for map3, I will be getting back to work at it, but the map is so large I sometimes have no clue on where to start, anyway, I will figure it out.

greets
/Warnicro/

Level 8
Darkness: I knew that and there very good arnt they

Warinco: I like the idea of working to gether you make the cinimatic and ill put in the music :D

ill send you the models i have a private version of the goblin doktor with a portrait ills end that to you i juts need your e-mail-insane llama

Status
Not open for further replies.