• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've tried and Tried and tried a bit more...But I can't get the Game Cache to work, Sry... Maybe you should get another person to make the Game cache... :cry:

But with the other trigger can I help! :)

Maybe, Maybe if u give me 2 days I can make it work.... :D

Hey here is a new Unit for the campaign the skin was made by shockwave and if someone has an idea for the abilities of this Unit he can say them. :)
You see this hunters very often in the game.This are Units from Player Yellow but they are no right enemies.They are a kind of creeps but they attack creeps and attack the enemie and so on. :)
serpentheadhunter1ai.jpg

Level 6
Good spell Tail! :)
Here is some other I can do for you if you want :D

Ensnare-Simple Ensare but effective as always...
Wodoworks [Passive]: Like Trueshot Aura but reduces enemys ranged attack damage

Spirit Reduction-Like Spirit link but makes 7 units to take 100% more damage.

I was a bit tired when I wrote this so if you dont like some parts It's ok...But I really like the spells... :)

Level 6
I'm working on your Creep Hunter (HeadHunter) and it is almost finished..

Should I include your Crypt and this guys ultimate too?...

btw, what was the Crypt guy about...Did he need spells or?.. :?

Maybe you should wait for every 2 days.. :wink:

Level 9
May I join in your next project if there is any? Well I could take assignments like making a map not more than 162x162 to become a playground for a campaign or just decorate them. I know something about triggers & nothing concerning skinning & modeling. For now I am off working w/ my skirmish maps. Btw, my WE is not unlimited but that can be arrange. I think I could help. Just feel free to deny me coz I always accept things positively.
---
harper

Status
Not open for further replies.