• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Re: Rise of the Vampires Member Forum"Creep-Camp"

Darkness the Black Hunter said:
Hey now this is the new forum of the Rise of the Vampires.quote]

why not make u own forum, plz do not sorta spam the map forum with such frequent posts, i don't think it's a good idea to advertise ur ideas either

Level 7
Hey darkness, I tested the hero, its okay and such but I gotta know, are you going to do really cool triggered spells? because since I'm going to be helping on the spells and stuff I don't want to be working on low grade normal spells like the ones on mister infeston, also a question, is the creator of that hero not english? because the tooltips had lots of errors

Level 9
@Darkness: I think I should decline that concerns to the voice, but I can do Beta & see the grammars because I am busy right now decorating something in the cyberspace. Just inform me at your own convenience. My free schedule is 10.30am-5.00pm Philippine time. Thank You for reading this post. :D :D :D

Level 6
taurenwarrior, If you dont like the post you can just skip it. DONT read it. Just walk away from it, We use this post as our own forum for 1 Campaign. If we want it why cant we do it? And btw I'm working on getting it hosted on the Guild.

Level 9
HardGamerDz said:
taurenwarrior, If you dont like the post you can just skip it. DONT read it. Just walk away from it, We use this post as our own forum for 1 Campaign. If we want it why cant we do it? And btw I'm working on getting it hosted on the Guild.

Sorry HardGamerDz coz you can no longer host in wc3sear at present unless darky gets back because he will have to shine your nameplate first in bronze. Besides to add another forum would make the site bulky plus the hidden forums in w/c the basic members cannot see. :D

Level 9
HardGamerDz said:
The Guild. It is another site But I didn't remember the site address... :? I will display it later on

Please No, it would be a mistake to display the link. Just PM or email the concern people. :D If you sign in at your yahoo messenger u will be aware of this reply in a short time.

Level 13
just wanted to inform you I am back online....was out for quite some time but I am back, and I have great news for you guys, I am gonna work on your second map with terrain tommorow I hope to have it finnished by the end of the week, since I need to be invesigating some time at my own update for my RPG.

My PC has had a big virus.I had to install all new.But i have saved our campaign project on a CD.
But I must install Warcraft new on my computer.But the problem is:I have lend Reign of Chaos to a friend and The Frozen Throne to another friend.

Oh and there is one thing:
I have World of Warcraft!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a reason,why I don't wrote back a ling time.

Level 13
Indeed, this is one of my major questions as well.

I hope WoW won't infuence your work that much, it would be really unpleasant working with a leadsman that isn't that much intrested in his project anylonger, it would be really ashame if we were about to quite in this stage, or slow down progress.

Peace
/Warnicro/

Level 13
you still need that second map I presume? I hope to have a real good look at since I am so over over busy.

I see you often have those english errors from your native language, german right?
(no offense though)

greets
/Warnicro/

Level 6
I have got Local Area Network beetwen 2 computers so I have made some maps and played them with my other friends who also got wc3.

But the spells will be done soon... :)

Please give me some information about the campaign and maybe give me an map to look at.. :D

Level 6
About the Goblins spells, are they for normal units or Heroes? And what kind of units is it that needs these spells? Beacuse I need to know for what kind of spells I should make..

I'm download a few models too so that you can be happy. :)

You people like to say my name with a Z instead of a Dz right? :wink:

Ok!Normal Unit spells that you must make.And a few Goblin Units.Hey here is one WoW Charakter from me.He is named Infeston.He is an undead rogue.Do you like him.?
undercity6xy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.