• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Plz give the WHOLE screenie of the unit..I'm happy today! Darky is back and now a friend got wc3 too so we and my other friends can play BIG :D

How about changing the posts name because you said that you should have made a name for each subject.. :p

And have we been working with the creep camp all day?

Could you also post me some screenies? Plz?

I'm on G today so plz give me a job.. :D :D :twisted:

Hey here is the new and end story of my campaign.War is it possible to add something from this text to your cinematic map?
Years ago,the orcish Warlord Gul'dan was on an expedition in Draenor where he has found a Mystical Water Well.Gul'dan takes the Water of the Mystical Well to experiment with undeads.After a few experiments he creates blueish four eyed creatures.In awareness that he would die he cages the four eyed demons into a dungeon until he dies,so that his vengeance even continues after he dies.Then Gul'dan dies and the demons weren't caged anymore but they forget him and their mission.
Some of them settled in northrend,some of them remained in Draenor their offical homeland and some of them shut together as Clans.After Gul'dan died the demons weren't caged anymore but they forget him and their mission.Some of them settled in northrend,some of them remained in Draenor their offical homeland and some of them shut together as Clans.But Infeston wants to shatter all the Clans together and defeat their biggest enemie.The one who killed their master Gul'dan,the one who is called "Sargeras".Anyone thinked Sargeras doesn't exist anymore.But after a few years he came back and now he summons a big army.The only person who knows this,is Infeston and his Blackfeather Clan.Now he is seeking for more members for his Clan in icechrown because there are fighting much of his kind against an mighty undead.

Level 13
this week I will commence working at the 3rd map once more, in order to really get all points together, I will need an aditional 5 hours of work in the terrain.

hope to have it finnished at he end of this week, but I can't make any promises.

greets
/Warnicro/

Ok.I think it is better if you only add the parts of the story from this:

But Infeston wants to shatter all the Clans together and defeat their biggest enemie.The one who killed their master Gul'dan,the one who is called "Sargeras".Anyone thinked Sargeras doesn't exist anymore.But after a few years he came back and now he summons a big army.The only person who knows this,is Infeston and his Blackfeather Clan.Now he is seeking for more members for his Clan in icechrown because there are fighting much of his kind against an mighty undead.

Hey an question.How do you like the story.Oh and once more.I make a little contest.
I have 2 spells for Infeston:
-Windstorm
-Black Armour
But two spells are missing.I invite anyone to make a third normal 3 Level spell and a ultimate Level 6 spell that is maded with triggers.

Level 8
ill make spells for infestation if you like

-Drain Blood

-(I havent got a name yet but the spell ripples out wards from infestation and drains all life from units caught in the area)

Hey Insane is this the Level6 or Level 3 spell.Ok I hope you don't forget.Infeston isn't an vampyre anymore.Now he is a demon that was summoned by sargeras and he is very old too.Hey if anyone wants the sounds of Infeston per E-Mail tell me ur adress.
I have spoken him.Oh and there's a second problem.We haven't much speakers in the campaign.If anyone wants to speak in the campaign write "YES".Warnicro you are a speaker too?Am I right?
And I have updated the site.Now there is a page with all the members of the projekt.
http://www.freewebs.com/riseofthevampires/index.htm
I hope we find more members.If i have forgotten someone write me this.

Level 8
a demon hmm i better at creating demonic spells any way hows about mental based spells or nether based as dark spirits and black magic?

also to get more speakers show people some work that you have already done tit might just attract them :wink:

Ok Insane say him he should mail me a private message and "Warnicro" I think you can speak Infernon.Pls speak with a beastmaster like voice but a little bit darker.We make A unit soundsset for Infernon the Avatar of Fire.But you are making the cinematic map too?There you can speak some sounds he can say.Is this possible.And for the Unit soundset I want these sounds and please name them with the name that stands behind the text I write:

Have you Fire? - WarlordPissed1.wav
Do you smell this?This is...Fire! - WarlordPissed2.wav
Death for all that are against us - WarlordReady1.wav
For the Fire and the Earth - WarlordWarcry1.wav
What can I do for you? - WarlordWhat1.wav
I can't wait - WarlordWhat2.wav
I am a mage of Fire - WarlordWhat3.wav
Yes - WarlordYes1.wav
There? - WarlordYes2.wav
Heyaaaaa - WarlordYes3.wav
I am there in 1...2...3 seconds - WarlordYes4.wav
Blood and Fire! - WarlordYesAttack1.wav
Smell my Axe - WarlordYesAttack2.wav
Here ends your destiny - WarlordYesAttack3.wav
Vengeance will be mine - WarlordYesAttack4.wav
Return to arms - WarlordYesAttack5.wav

Ok I want have this sounds with the texts spoken.
THX

Level 13
sorry for my incovience, but I almost can't do any mapping atm, my power suply seems to have failed on me, I need to buy a new one in order to play or even edit wc3 again, for now my computer shuts itself down after a period of 15 to 30 minutes of playing/modding wc3.

I hope to have the money for it as fast as possible.

greets
/Warnicro/

Hey HardGamerDZ I have a request for you.Can you make me Items?

This are the Items I want that you make them:
-Rock Boulder(Maybe something that you can throw)
-Goblin Healing Spray(A Spray that heals the target)
-Sword of Life Stealing(Weapon)
I don't know which spells you must choose for the Items,you can make that.If you can attach a sword on the Unit with the Item "Sword of Life Stealing"
it would be perfect.

Level 8
i asked savage they told me for you to finish the campaign then get voices That is actually the best process. Since people can always alter their script around, or just plainly not finish. And it's always quicker for us to do it all in one take.

Level 8
hey darkness any more speels i have finished the ones you asked for gobbo and infernon

infernon

Flaming axes

summon lava spwan

(I cant remember the third right now lol)

Rain of chaos

gobbo

Napalm bomb

(and a few others i still cant remember :lol: )

but any other spells needed? and when are some npcs needed? i would like to start working i have a nice idea with a goblin escavation crew and there problem with rats over running there tunnels (this would probably need a submap but submaps would be cool!)

-insane llama

Level 8
ill sedn them when i finish infestons spells im still thinking he uses black magic onsted of fire which normal demons use ill come up with some things like dark blast etc-insane llama

Level 8
okay ill wprk on some with wind and black magic but doesent some hero need healing abilitys hows about esjela or whatever his name is? he can ahve healing spells and defense spells i can make some for him if youd like?

Level 8
okay ill amke him buff spells as for infeston i made him one spell so far windbuster he conjurs up a giant tornado he can ride on so he starts to fly with a tornado underneath him and can only cast spells but can fly over things :D

what do you think i can get some screenies up soon if you like?-insane llama

Status
Not open for further replies.