• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Paillan
No reply was given but as he had technically killed a person, it was enough to fulfill the requirements and thus the door swung wide open. Two tokens laying on the ground behind said door.
Were he to progress pass the door he too would be in a tunnel though a different one from the one Fenrir was in.

@Edge45
As there was no choice - they had to kill the other team or they would all die by starvation/dehydration.
Thus, the odd display would make some hesitate to continue out of fear, however, some merely saw it as an opportunity to strike while others were hesitating.
Thus the pause would be very brief.

Level 24
Fenix saw a person looking at Cuisidia and he was stunned out of fear, this was the chance of another trying to finish him. And in a flash, Fenix strike the killer with his elbow and killed him. "If we are to live, we have to live killing the opposite team than ourselves." He said to the stunned man, and he agreed to work with them.
Fenix using his incredible speed, and slayed those that wanted to continue killing in their team, as for those who feared Cuisidia's power, agreed to what Fenix have said. After some killing, the team was returned to order out of fear.
Those who complied didn't like Fenix, but turned to Cuisidia whom may only be their hope or their end, still they have to follow Fenix's words as Cuisidia recently fell unconscious.
"Those of you who want to live, we have to kill the opposite team and not ourselves, I know we have already done it, but right now, we're still breathing, so keep on breathing! Or die trying! Attack!"

And with the signal, the rest of the team fought the opposite, for the greater good of their life, they must have a leader for the team and that was Fenix. Before Fenix went off to the enemy, he tended to Cuisidia, whom just opened her eyes.
"It seems you cooled me off, thank you. Defend yourself as I fight the rest, there's no telling when this team will break apart." He said to her.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
"Oooo, someone stepped up. For his own goals, I wonder?" the voice stated with a playful tone.
"Now, now. I am getting bored. If you don't finish up in.. one minute.. we'll divide you in half again."

Meanwhile by the microphone for said speaker.
"Ah.. that bond is strong, you saw that? she's holding him back."
"Make them fight in the next assignment."
"They wont do that. But then again, hunger kicks in, and they wont get tokens here to trade for food. They will be very hungry after leaving that tunnel."
"Who's in charge of that assignment?"
"Uh, not sure. I will look it up and send the info your way later."

Last edited:
Level 24
"What?" Fenix questioned in anger. "Whoever these fools are... ..." he said to himself.
The two teams have no choice but to fasten what they have to do. A red magical circle formed under Fenix's feet, these created energies heading for his hands and also for the other teammates.
It strengthened and empowered them, killing their opponents faster and faster.

A lot of blood spilled as the opponent team's number are reduced below half. And by the quarter, Fenix heads for their leader, no match for Fenix's fighting techniques, the leader dropped dead followed by his team.

Level 24
"The door has happened!" Cried a teammate.
"Hold it! Tend to the wounded first, get them pass that door." Fenix said to the team. The teammates have to comply, the same people they were gonna kill now ended up being carried.
Fenix carried also Cuisidia, slowly her energies are returning.

They passed through the door...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Paillan
There would not be a 'merchant' since your character don't have enough tokens to trade either way.
The tunnel would be completely dark, and be almost five miles long before seeing light.
This was mostly a test of courage since walking in completely darkness, would make any sound or movement a threat.
If he eventually made it through he would stand in yet another room, another group already being there before him.
"Ah, the last one is here."
"The rules are simple. In the bag by the corner there are revolvers, pair up with another person, does not really matter who."
"Each one of you will take on revolver and three extra bullets. You will then aim at each other at the count of three and shoot."
"However, one of the six bullet holes is clogged, making it a 1/6 chance that the other will survive. However, if he does survive you have to shoot two more times."
"If you kill your opponent you will get ten tokens, if you injure him instead, 5 tokens."
"If any of you miss the target, it will not count."

With other words, you either kill the opponent with one shot and hope he doesn't do the same.
Or you aim at non-lethal places such as the feet, taking three bullets each. If you're reasonably lucky you will get away with two bullets. The chance of missing all three is 1/216
You can trade the tokens you win for medial supplies afterwards.

@Edge45
Same goes for you, you also get to go through the tunnel though you do not end up in the same room as Paillan.

Last edited:
Level 19
More killing? this is getting a bit too obvious
After the voice finished everyone in the shade's group would looks suspicious towards each other, specially him. Probably because of the cloak. It would seem that nobody wanted to pick his own enemy.
"Gu hum!" The shade said to break the awkward silence "I suggest we play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes against who without violence" the shade said "Any opinions?"
Is anybody in this room with me?

Level 24
As they enter, the darkness covered their sight. Cuisidia summoned a faint blue light, that lit a small radius of her and Fenix carrying her.
Still, they have no idea what happened to the other teammates. They proceeded on and on until they see a light in front of them which is the door to the next room.

@Chaosy
Different room but same rules right?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Edge45
Nope, I wanna try to be more creative than that.

"Hm. I suppose I will give the others in your group three minutes before I close the door behind you."
<three minutes-ish later>
Most would've been smart enough to just follow the light in the distance, keeping themselves close enough behind to not be locked into the tunnel without an exit. Though some were still injured and thus too slow, after all they had no supplies to tend to them.
"Now then, time for the rules."
"Firstly, there is no time limit."
"Secondly, you will be assigned to a target, you will not be let out of here before -everyone's- target is dead. Which means, half of you will survive."
He would then start to assign people, by name. Of course it was not random and he intentionally put Fenix and his sister as each other's targets.

@Paillan
I would love to have normal games like death poker or something. However it's not something you can do with RP because there is no suspense in you deciding to have Flush.
And no, only NPCs. If you want to join up with a player in the next room, that can be arranged.

No one would seem to have a problem with deciding their opponent that way. Thus they lined up.

Last edited:
@Directive255 waiting on you(to send the stuff to the tunnel)

Really? Kay, thanks, I was just waiting for your agreement.

@WhiteFang:
Using all the mana and effort she could gather, Mistress Goh together with her little boy Chee dashed toward the wall in an inhuman speed. In a split second, the couple was gone leaving only their scents and a trail of darkness. Bomb! Just twelve seconds later, puffs of purple shadows happened as a huge explosion blasted the walls and shook the tunnel greatly.

Mistress Goh, along with her little boy, was found lying straight in front of Fenrir, with most of her already sexy clothing being blasted away (leaving only the top and bottom part). Though she appeared to be exhausted, she was still conscious and aware of what's going on, despite her difficulties moving. Her boy was fine though, except for his arms which were already being corroded by the acids earlier. And his boring tome of history tales too.

Without hesitation, Chee Wah got up and rushed to her aid. "Are you okay, Mistress?"
"Y... yes, I-I am okay, Chee Wah. It's just... difficult to move. I want you to carry me around, boy,"
"As you wish, Mistress!" Chee Wah got her up and it took him a few seconds to carry her with all strength he could muster.

Only by then did his eyes glued onto a familiar wolfie Fenrir. "Ermm... I think we meet again?" the boy said in an awkward and shy tone. "I-I don't know, I-I just remember I saw you somewhere... maybe in the lobby (aka starting area)? B-by the way, do you have anything that can help us?"

@Chaosy: Shit, do I need to record every player's tokens available?
By the way:

Nathan would proceed to wrap one arm around the kneeling one's neck from behind, then dragging him around so that he would face his two comrades. "Stay put or I snap his neck." he stated calmly Unfortunately that didn't work out well since they all high in drugs rage. In fact, trying to blackmail them only made the Brownshirts even angrier in a raging frenzy.

Jackie would keep her attention on the other one who sneaked around, hopefully she would be able to go one on one while Nathan forced the other two to remain still.
The sneaking Brownshirt was shocked with his soul almost getting out of his body. "F-fuck! Heil H-- Shit! Shitler Fuck-- Nein!"
The other two Brownshirts were deeply insulted, even if he did it by accident. "Vas?!?! You dare talk bad about the Failüre?!?! Die!"

One of the feverish Brownshirt chased after the insulter and beat the hell out of him, while the other one in front was also in a rage. However, instead of chasing after the "traitorous" mouth, he aimed for a good kick on Nathan's private parts.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Directive255
Unfortunately that didn't work out well since they all high in drugs rage. In fact, trying to blackmail them only made the Brownshirts even angrier in a raging frenzy.
"Fuck." Nathan cursed as he did as promised and snapped the neck in a single determined motion. However, as Nathan still held onto the dead body, he push it towards the approaching man to push him off balance - or move to the side to dodge. This would delay the assault with one to two seconds at least. He then crouched down slightly to make himself a bit harder to spot behind the body which was mid-air at the time. While behind said cover he moved slightly to the right and then with a quick step forward he would aim a punch towards the man's cheek, hoping to hit before he recovered from the potential imbalance.
Jackie just stared at the other two who had decided that it was wise to fight among themselves. She considered it to be wise to let them continue, she could deal with the victor and keep Nathan's back free that way.

Level 21
Fenrir was puzzled at first,then he finally responded.
"Ah yes,I recall seeing you before.Sory,I can't help you.All I got is this stupid broken lamp.I doubt it could help in anyway.Where did you come from?You went in another direction if I remember.Maybe I'm just confused,I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all of this

Level 24
"Whoever these spychos are, they're trying to kill all of us by turning ourselves at each others faces!" A teammate angeredly replied to the voice in the speaker

This was a little bit hard to do, but Fenix will do what he must to get Cuisidia out alive. And that, prepared to kill his target.
Though a doubting mind twists in his head, what to do if the targets are what he seemed to expect.

Level 24
@Chaosy

Try checking your typo from your other post, supposed to be Fenix, or is it really Fenrir, well anyway, you didn't told anything.

He would then start to assign people, by name. Of course it was not random and he intentionally put Fenrir and his sister as each other's targets.
==================
"Hmph! As I have thought..." Fenix said, as she put Cusidia down, shaking.
"Fen... y-you really can't mean!!??"
"No... It's not what you think..." Fenix holds Cuisdia's right hand by his two, and holds to his chest.

And suddenly, Cuisidia's opened her eyes widely, shocked and stunned. A magic circle appeared right from the palm of her hands, Fenix's heart stabbed by an ice shard. Fenix smiled, very slowly falling down, "Heh, Cuis, I l-love you.. not like...a sister... but ...a promise I said... is a promise I'll...f-fulfill, s-send Crowley... my regarsa... a-and make sure... y-you live, as death do us part...farewell Cuis."
Fenix falls to the floor, a small bit of blood dropped from his mouth, and his eyes closed. Cuisidia couldn't believe what she saw and had done, she feel on her knees, tears fell down her eyes, looking down to Fenix's body.
"W-w-why!!!!!!!????" Cuisidia cried aloud and mourned, falling her head down to him. The temperature rapidly decreases, the floor around Cusidia slowly freezes, and if notices, ice flakes formed and fall down.
"You weren't supposed to die like this!!!!" A crying Cuisidia's voice can be heard all over the big room. Visibility decreases as the room is filled with mist.
Something is happening...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Wops.
That's because the characters are similar in the brother-sister aspect. (and the names are somewhat similar too!)
Gonna go and edit.

"Ohhh, unexpected!"
"Your ever so glorious leader committed suicide, and now his sister seeks to kill you all, are you all gonna stand and wait for that to happen? I thought you would be innocent from her point of view~ but oh well!~"
Despite the attempt at manipulation, most would not move against Cui yet as the unnatural power was not something one would take very lightly.

<by the mic>
"That is.. quite unexpected to say the least."
"Him saving his lass is not unexpected, but doing so without protest or looking for other solutions is very.. worrying."
"Do you think he is faking it?"
"Possible. The girl is a good actress if so, or he simply didn't tell her."
"She would probably know all his tricks, she is either good at acting or he is dead."
"Good news though, she's got some usefulness, question is how we would make her use it in our favor."
"Right, we'll just have to keep an eye open for now."

Last edited:
Level 19
After a good round of playing rock paper scissors, the shade had it's opponent. They then went to get their revolvers and faced each other at a fair distance awaiting orders.
I wouldn't get a flush every play of course, I would play using the probabilities. So the probability of getting a flush is very low ya know?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
"Alright. Everyone seems to have an opponent - one, two, three!"

___

<by the mic>
"Do you think they will take three shots each or go for the kill?"
"Most will probably go for the kill out of fear of death, and survival instincts."
"Mhm, if they are very good at aiming they could get away with three shot in one foot though, quite the cheap price compared to death. Maybe two bullets if they are lucky."

___

The shade's opponent would aim straight for the chest with a determined expression, not liking killing but having unusual willpower to do so to protect himself from the same fate. The chest would not be as lethal as the head most of the time, however the head would be harder to hit, and if he missed they would have to redo, even if he got hit.

Fenrir was puzzled at first,then he finally responded.
"Ah yes,I recall seeing you before. Sorry,I can't help you. All I got is this stupid broken lamp.I doubt it could help in anyway. Where did you come from? You went in another direction if I remember. Maybe I'm just confused, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all of this"
Chee Wah's reply "Oh, s-s-sorry... sorry, then. B-by the way, I think we can fix this lamp... and I hope you'll help us as much as possible. If you can't, then it's no worries..."

Level 21
Fenrir was half surprised half skeptic."How would they be able to fix it,and how?" he wondered.
Finally,he decided that he had nothing to lose regardless,the lamp is broken so he won't be bother if they lose it or can't repair
"I would appreciate it if you could,some lighting would be useful in this tunnel"

Level 19
"So you are aiming for my chest..." the shade said calmly too it's opponent "Well, here is my response" The shade aimed towards the side, not pointing at his target at all
"Hold on!" The person said "Are you mocking my determination?!" it said angry
"Contrary" The shade replied "I am showing my determination not to kill. By the way, this hood and cape are similar. Which means that maybe were you are aiming there's only cape..." The shade tried to play mind games
"You won't fool me!" the person said clearly less secure "You can't be that thin!"
"Who knows..." The shade simply said

Level 24
After a long quiet moment. The mist breaks up and fades. Everyone in the room were frozen dead, except for Cuisidia herself.
Fenix's body was nowhere to be found. A shady aura glows from Cuisidia, appeared not be crying nor mourning anymore. Slowly, she steps forward by the mic, she lifted her head to look.
Her eyes were crimson normal, but a little while, something was with the gaze, enough to bring chill to one's spine.

Cuisidia is quiet, very quiet, like there's no emotions running through her mind. But she is waiting what's next. Since she already killed her opponent, and the rest of the survivors.

@Edge45 and @Chaosy: Should I continue to DM next?
@Chaosy: Put the Faceless One against WhiteFang and me?

Fenrir was half surprised half skeptic."How would they be able to fix it,and how?" he wondered.
"No worries, I think this will do. Even if I can't, you got nothing to lose anyways."
Finally,he decided that he had nothing to lose regardless,the lamp is broken so he won't be bother if they lose it or can't repair
"I would appreciate it if you could,some lighting would be useful in this tunnel"
"Mkay," Chee Wah paused for a moment, turning toward his greatest Queen, "Her magic can help us. She can manipulate the shadows"
[/color]

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Paillan
"Crazy retard!" the man shouted as he pulled the trigger three times in quick succession. They had to shoot three times each, there was no way around it, his opponents intentions did not matter, he had to live.
He would let out curses in annoyance from the recoil.

@Edge45
"That would fulfill the requirements, however due the unexpected turn of events we'll have to skip a few rooms due lacking participants. You will have to remain there for a few days while we reconstruct the area, you will get a 50 tokens for the killing though, you can use 5 of them to make a wish - though we must approve of it." (Gave you a fair lot of tokens to be able to trade them for food in the meantime)

<elsewhere>
"There is no point with pairing her with the rest, she just destroys them."
"It would seem like there are a few other factors to judge before she is deemed worthy, we'll have to make her deal with non-humanoids."

@Directive255
You're free to. I thought you killed the faceless one already though, or do you mean the other beings I mentioned to be running towards the sound?
I would question that he has a toolbox with him though, firstly why would he be allowed to have it? everyone's items should have been taken away by the start of the RP. Secondly, he has been carrying it around all this time? while fighting a faceless one, that would reduce movement a fair bit.

Level 24
@Directive255

You're free.

Alright, my turn for the exam, might be a little inactive for the rest of the weekdays.
====================
Cuisidia didn't respond, and she walked back quietly and in silence, a mist formed hiding her in the center of the room.
If listened closely, a mourning cry can be heard that instantly appears and disappears.
She did not want the tokens, or maybe she could be saving them, or maybe for other reasons, the dense mist hides the entire room.

"Kay, then Mistress will light the way up,"
MIstress Goh would proceed to channel her magics and manipulate the shadows, while lighting up the surroundings with purple light, making the way all clear for others. "Okay, now where are we going to? Kill the boss of this stupid maze?"

@Edge45: Here you are!
Weeks passed since Cuisidia turned her entire current room into a snowy playground. Until now it's still a snowy playground. While this entire room is still covered in mists and frosts, the door toward the next room would slowly open...

(Tell her to go inside first; we're gonna play some word games :))

She'd starve if it took a few weeks. Her tokens would only cover 10 meals.

@Directive255

Ain't weeks bit too much, maybe change that to a few days. :)
Just change it to days, then.

@WhiteFang and @Chaosy: What's next after the tunnel? I'm not so great with ideas by the way
P.S. Any room for improvements?
================
The room's temperature decreases. As the door opens, from the fading mist, Cusidia walked towards it.
She was fine, nothing happened to her except very silent and emotionless.
She proceeded to the opened door guided by a blue light.

She would then find herself in a room filled with tons of irritating and annoying question marks. "Ho, ho, ho!" the laughter of Santa echoed as she enters. "You must be Cuisidia, the very girl of frost, right?"

"Well, well, well," the door suddenly closed and was sealed with powerful magic, "Heh, heh, heh! Now! We are going to...... play a game! Hah! What game is it? The game of riddles and quizzes, haha!"
"If you get each answer correctly, you will get 2 tokens. However, if you got it wrong," paused as several Christmas Elves approached the scene, "You must pay for 3 tokens. However, if you swear bad words, refuse to smile when told or get angry, you will need to pay for 4 tokens! 4 tokens, ya' know! Ho, ho, ho! If you don't have any more tokens... prepare to die!" (don't worry, if you wish to continue playing, I will think of an escape route)

"Now, let's us start! FIrst question... What gets wetter the more it dries? Hah, bet you can't answer this riddle!" the elves wearing fancy red-and-white hats approached and encircled Cuisidia

Last edited:
Level 19
Okay. Also in a note to all of you, I would prefer if yoy refer to my character as "it" since it still has not a defijed gender.
_______

2 bullets would actually fire and the third would not. The man cursed.
The first bullet hit the shade in it's shoulder, while the second flied through it's mantle/cape. The man cursed again.
"A shit" the shade said "that was a close one"

Level 21
@Chaosy @Directive255 Will this even ever end.Or is this the entire roleplay,us just walking through a bunch of rooms?

"No idea ma'am" said Fenrir "I just know that we need to get through this tunnel.I've never killed anything except spiders on my sister's wall to be honest,so I sincerely hope there is no 'boss' at the end of this hellhole"
He looked at Aphrodite,and told her to follow him as he started walking deeper into the tunnels
"So" he said " I never got your names.I'm Fenrir,and this is my sister Aphrodite"
Aphrodite muttered a soft "hello"

@Chaosy @Directive255 Will this even ever end.Or is this the entire roleplay,us just walking through a bunch of rooms?

I think in the middle of the roleplay, we can bail out and escape, while some will be drafted to some military organization... but the game would still continue outside, I think
We'll try to make the rooms filled with surprises and difficulties

The first of sight of Santa wasn't a suprise for her, she did smile very little but she was still emotionless.
"Great! Now smile, ah, yes good girl! Ha, ha!"

She replied with one word - "towel..."
"Hoh, hoh, hoh! Nice job, now smile and I'll give you two tokens!"

"Next question... Well, well well. Here goes the question! Friday, Tom and Joe went to a restaurant and ate dinner. When they were done they paid for the food and left. But Tom and Joe didn't pay for the food. Well, then who paid for the food?"

@Chaosy: Well, then since my characters are coming along then you should design the next room.

"So" Fenrir said " I never got your names. I'm Fenrir,and this is my sister Aphrodite"
Aphrodite muttered a soft "hello"
The Mistress replied, "Greetings, Fenrir and Aphrodite. I am Goh Yuet-yin -- the Lady of Darkness, and this is my boy and helper Lim Chee Wah."
The young boy then whispered "Hey" back in response, "By the way, should we head for the next room?"
"Of course... but before this I have to eat. I need to recover my mana. Or else we will be fucked when we reach there. Does anyone here have some food?"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@WhiteFang
You're not even in the third room and you're already worrying?
Have some faith.

@Directive255
Aye, I will try to come up with something.
Sadly it's very hard because I do not want to make games where you can cheat.

For example, asking riddles is not good because people can OOCly google the riddles for answers.

Also, you need to DM for me mr.lazy.

@Chaosy: Oh, you mean the two drugsuckers? Oh, sorry, forgot about it. Strange, I remember I wrote a reply but for whatever reason it didn't post. Oh, I thought you just let the two Brownshirts fight to the death and head to the next room? Oh, by the way, change of plans coz' you enraged the Brownshirts.

@Edge45: Oh, please try not to OOCly google the answers, because your character probably has no mood to guess all the answers. Try your best, and imagine you're under great pressure (perhaps boredom too).

===== Post Reconstructed =====

"Fuck." Nathan cursed as he did as promised and snapped the neck in a single determined motion. Well, the kill has enraged all the other Brownshirts. "Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!!!"

The surviving Brownshirts immediately stopped fighting amongst themselves and now they stood united against the Drugsuckers. All of them grieved over the loss of their comrade, and now they all redirect their rage and vengeance onto an unsuspecting Nathan.

However, as Nathan still held onto the dead body, he push it towards the approaching man to push him off balance - or move to the side to dodge. The behind Brownshirt couldn't see the body and eventually he tripped down onto the floor. This would delay the assault with one to two seconds at least. Yes, it would, but congratulations, you made this particular Brownshirt even angrier. When he got up, Nathan will surely have a headache. He then crouched down slightly to make himself a bit harder to spot behind the body which was mid-air at the time. The front Brownshirt would still rush toward the front of Nathan and prepare to give him a storm of punches and kicks, while the behind Brownshirt finally got up and dashed straight toward Nathan's back trying to break his spines with a single punch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.