• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much has happened in a short time. Since a long time did I last see such hyperactivity in roleplays.

I'm sorry, but I am just a mere mortal human, therefore I need time to do all the reading and thinking work ...... plus I am a bit busy with real life and feelings, but I still have some time here

Please wait...

I can relate :p
@Directive255 I suggest you split us rather soon because the difference in activity will screw us up otherwise.

Yes, better do it ASAP, or else I'll be screwed

Level 9
Callirus jumped out of bed and stretched. He loked around "guess I have'ta find my way outta here meself!" He started touching walls for a secret passage.

Work In Progress -- Patience Is Virtue
Sorry by the way, I was a bit busy... maybe I should share some of my task with @Chaosy? I still get to be the boss, but Chaosy can help when I'm gone. Hopefully things will be better after I finish my last exam? I hope so. Anyways,

Fenrir looked at Chee Wah and replied "yeah,but it was just a joke."
"Whew, I see. But I'm still feeling bad about this... joke. You'll never know what will be awaiting us next, when our words have turned true. There were many such accidental 'prophecies' in history." Chee Wah whispered in a rather ghostly and eerie tone.

"Let's---" Jackie began but interrupted herself as the loud sound of a cracked wall was heard.
As the walls collapsed, a mild but strong enough earthquake hit the room and the roars of some unknown creatures were heard...
"What. the. fuck."
The Weird One, that Faceless One but with a fat ass stomach and four spider-legs, then appeared in front of everyone, sending most of the others into a trauma.

Nathan went dead quiet for a few seconds. Seemingly stunned, his face being slightly paler than usual. However he eventually beckoned for Jackie to come closer. The two crouched down by the wall to make themselves a bit less visible. "That hole is an exit. Wait for that.. thing.. to leave it behind and we just sneak by." he whispered to which Jackie simply nodded.
"Aw rar jubex izrar'zon G'haax!!! #@%*! *#@Þ%&#@Þ!!!" the monster moaned and screamed in a weird language of his own, before rushing toward the hole and spat a blot of corrosive and sticky smelly slimes made of mucus in front of the hole. The slimes were live creatures by the way, and would vomit some disgusting juice if approached. They won't stray too far behind, their job is to take care of the hole, but if you somehow make these living blobs of mucus angry then... uh-oh! They will chase you till the end of the world!!!

"Ah-heh, heh, heh!" the Weird One teased.
Afterwards this Weird One would dash toward Nathan and Jackie with the speed of blitz and without warning, despite its enormous weight. It would likely deliver a solid impact with its enormous weight and pierce 'em hard with its horn on its forehead.
Mistress Goh was a bit shocked but nevertheless for the most part she was calm. All the Lady of Darkness did was throwing some balls of darkness at the Weird One. After her little boy Chee Wah returned to her reach, the couple simply blended into the shadows, and was nowhere to be seen. Now, Nathan and Jackie has to suffer alone! Or so it seems? I don't know actually.

Mistress Goh and her little Chee Wah would continue to help the others by speaking some hints and tips, but that's all.

"Somethings coming, Fen careful!" Cuisidia shouted.
After trying to poke Nathan and Jackie, this horrible creature seemed to go for Fenix and Cuisidia...
"What the hell is that thing! And we don't have weapons!" Fenix panicly shouted. Which resulted with Cuisidia bashing his head. "Ow ow ow!" Fenix painly stopped.
Curiosity killed the cat, but the problem is this Weird One isn't a fucking cat! It's a Faceless One with fucking panda stomach and spider legs! But nevertheless, if curiosity killed the cat, then curiosity stunned the weirdo. So, this creature stopped in his hunting tracks and just watch what's going on.
"Mmm..." Mistress Goh's voice was heard from within the shadows, but she, along with her little pet, was nowhere to be seen.
"Ah right, the best thing to do-"

Fenix rushed behind the a
big wolf's ass (Fenrir) with sweat in his head, leaving Cuisidia with a (-_-') expression.
"-is to hide behind this good dog." Fenix finished saying.
"F-Fenix! *sigh* Crowley would be in fire by now." Cuisidia disappointingly exclaimed.

Fenrir gave Fenix a questioning look."r-really?" he said after a while."You don't have any better ideas?"
"Well,"he thought "I don't have any better ideas either"

This was so amusing that even the Weird One couldn't stop rolling off the floor laughing to the point his stomach began to hurt Buying time for other retarded prisoners to run! Quick! Dude! However, the floor began to cry and dance! As this fatty little rolling octopus rolled off the floor laughing!

Nathan pointed towards Fenrir and Fenix. "People like them are the ones who will be targeted. They make a lot of noise and movement." he whispered to Jackie
"Still.. what kind of sick place is this?!" she replied, barely managing to keep her voice down
"Uhh...
who do you think I am, Fortune Tellah?"

Obviously void the uncolored part.
As soon as somebody mentioned the Fortune Tellah, the whole room was immediately caught in an earthquake, sending people into chaos and making the crying floors cry and dance even harder! Giggles echoed around the big-ass room before a funny old voice spoke, "Just as I foresaw! One of mah toys hast mentioned mah awesome name!"

!!!Fenrir started moving towards the hole!!!, leaving his sister behind.
"Heeey!!!" Chee Wah cried out loud, "Watch out, little doggie! There are globs of living phlegm just in front of ya! Hey! Did you hear me?!?!"
He ignored her cries, he ignored everything. That is, until he was almost right in front of the hole.
Uh-oh...

The slimes are now angry!!! Run for your life, and for your little sister too!!!

Congratulations, Fenrir! Now you provoked the slimes of uttermost disgust, acid and horror, because they feel insulted by your ignorance of their presence! As revenge, these globs of living phlegm rushed for Fenrir... and left the hole available for others! Thank you, Fenrir, the others will surely be grateful of your help!

"What are you doing?!" he thought. "There is still a chance of survival, don't give up so soon you pathetic coward!"
After coming to this realization,he quickly scattered back to his sister. "The hell was I thinking?What's wrong with me?I can't think straight."
He simply sat down and continued to stare at the hole
Unlike the Weird One, phlegms are not fanatically curious and fun-seeking creatures. So they didn't get intrigued by Fenrir's silence. Instead they all surrounded Fenrir while spitting smaller phlegms of great acid and venom at the little wolf. These globs of disgust would then come closer and try to swallow the little dog whole.

Know what? fuck it.
I will just do some DMing, going along with my original script. However I will be rather vague with the hints to not screw Directive's potential plans over completely

Ermm... would you mind if I replace the recording with da Fortune Tellah's ugly funny voice? I think it's somewhat better to go along with your script, Chaosy. It's better to have some cunning boss to be the mastermind, rather than an old ugly laughstock who always "Just as I foresaw!".

DM color: white

The large screen on the wall would let out a loud beeping sound. (built in speakers)
The voice that could be hard had been modified to not sound human, not even determining the gender.
"Is it on? yes. Good."
"This is a recording."
"The doors of the room you're currently in will soon open. Above each door there will be a number, this is the number of people who will be allowed to pass. If you're too late.. you're left behind to starve - or kill yourselves."
"End of recording."

As soon as the recording finished, Mistress Goh and her boy Chee Wah re-emerged from the shadows. "Whew..."
"Hey, Mistress, perhaps we go to one of the doors--"
"Screw the doors. They are just mere doors, that's it! Remember the hole I made earlier???"
"Uhh... yes, my Mistress."
"Great. Now, we are no simple fools like the rest of these people, we just screw the stupid recording and just fuckin' jump toward the hole -- together!!!"
"Yes, Mistress! Whenever you go, I will always follow you!"

And so the couple rushed toward the hole and made a jump for it...... Only to fall down into a seemingly endless void of darkness, and the very same cackles of the old Fortune Tellah was echoing within.
As soon as Goh Yuet-yin and Lim Chee Wah hopped into the hole, the walls magically recovered themselves to pristine.
"Ahaha-haha~~ haha-haha~~ haha-ha!!!"

Fenrir stood up and picked up his sister.
"Come on,we are getting out of this hell hole.No matter what."
She simply nodded,and they started moving towards the door with the highest number

Nathan tackled a middle-aged man from behind, making him fall to the ground face first. He aimed a quick bash to the side of the head which made the target pass out.
He quickly got on his feet as he continued to run to catch up with Jackie.
Jackie would seem like an easy target to tackle from a man's perspective - thus why one tried to.
However, Jackie launched herself to the side with a slightly clumsy tumble attempt, however, not quick enough.
The attacker hit her legs mid air which made for a rough landing. She quickly stood up cursing with a bleeding lip and a few minor scratches on her arms.
She lunged forward to retaliate and hit with her knee to his chin while he was getting up. She glared angrily towards the knocked out man but left him behind to resume the rush towards the door.
[/QUOTE]

Fenrir grunted and pushed as many people away from him as he could.It was not easy however,especially with Aphrodite on his back.At times,he nearly felt over but managed to stay up."Finally all that athletic training paid off!" he thought.
Suddenly,a man grabbed onto his leg and tried to take him down.Fenrir shook his leg and attempted to kick the man in his face.Eventually he managed to break lose and stomp on the man's head.He charged ahead,pushing and shoving through the people until he was at the front.As soon as he reached the front,he broke out into a sprint and did not stop until he was through the doors,we he leaned forward and gasped for air.
[/QUOTE]

A few punches later both Nathan and Jackie made it into their target door. Making it 6 in total.
"Nothing like a good 'workout'.." he smiled slightly, while looking downwards. Chuckling silently at his own behavior as he recalled the brawls.
"Mhm.." she agreed, stroking the back of her hand over the bleeding lip.
"Jesus Christ, what happened ya, Jackie?" Nathan asked when he eventually raised his head after recovering some energy.
"I got a car door slammed into my face." she said, somehow managing to keep a serious tone.
"Right, right.. stupid question." Nathan sighed "Was it one of those?" he asked while pointing at the other four in the room.
"Nope. I knocked him out, he's gonna die painfully. Unless they were lying and go and feed those left behind." she declared with a snort.
"Good. All the brawling made me hungry though.."

Among those in Fenrir's room, most were keeping an eye on him - or rather, his sister. As it seemed quite odd that she had made it through the rush. Not quite with hateful eyes, but rather suspicion, anger and perhaps a bit of fear which was not weird due the odd circumstances. Other than glaring, they did not do much, there was no point in fighting now.
A few of them talked lowly with a nearby person, seemed like idle chatting but it would be impossible to tell as most were - as said - very suspicious of others.

@Paillan
Please don't control my character without my permission.

And last reply until Directive's

"Da fack?" Fenix rushed away from the object... then suddenly, the monitors sounded.
"It has begun, play time's over." (Serious mode) Fenix said as the large monitor sounded.

"Let's pick that door with the lower number." Fenix said to Cuisidia. "But.. these people..." she replied.
"These people have no care for us or any other, as your protector, I'll do what it takes to let you live." He said and holds Cuisidia's right hand and carries her in front of him.
"Umm... w-wait- Fen-..
"Ghost Walk!" Fenix and Cuisidia disappeared or if looked closely, looked less visible and moved very fast.
Easily passing through the brawling people leaving with a sheer chill of coldness. As Fenix ran carrying Cuis, they approach their targeted door and got in, then deactivates Ghost Walk.

"Whew..." Fenix sigh in relief. "Fen... you can put me down." Cuis said while blushed. "Oh, sorry." Fenix without a pause put her down.
"Those people..." Cuisidia sadly looked as the people fought themselves.
"Cuis, look at me, this place is a dungeon, we don't know where is the way out, so we must survive. I feel Crowley is not here, so wherever he is, he's waiting."
"You're right, but we must atleast help some of them."
"We cannot step out of this door, but it looks like some are coming here, stay here and I'll help the rest." Fenix then helped those who didn't fought and entered the door, he did not move too far from door so if ever closed, he'll be in very quick.

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Uhh, back from my nap.
Gonna go through that long ass post.

edit: Does not seem to impact me more than this little part:
Afterwards this Weird One would dash toward Nathan and Jackie with the speed of blitz and without warning, despite its enormous weight. It would likely deliver a solid impact with its enormous weight and pierce 'em hard with its horn on its forehead.
This is fine and all-- however you also state that my characters move on to the door, am I supposed to RP the slime battle now despite that time technically having passed?
If so, I will do that later.

"Recording twenty-seven.."
"If will now give out new orders, if you fail to follow them you all stay and die in this room."
"Divide yourself in half. That should be 10 in each."
"You have roughly a dozen seconds to stand at one side of the room with your team mates."
<The voice went quiet for 12 seconds-ish before continuing>
"Now then. Each one of you eventually have to step forward and state something about yourself."
"If your statement is true, you will receive five tokens at the end. However if you lie, you get ten tokens."
"However, each one of the enemy team can call out if they suspect a bluff. If they are right - you lose two points out of your ten and the one calling the bluff will get five tokens extra. However, if they are wrong and you're telling the truth - they are out."
"Did I mention that tokens can buy you freedom eventually? Oh, and we'll be monitoring the room and keep track on the points - and yes, we've run 'background checks' on all of you see we'll be able to know the truth most of the time. However we will not announce the number of points until after this is finished."
<end of recording>

<the voice went silent>
"Now then, you will all fight in a one on one battle. You have one minute to inspect the members of the enemy team, you will then get one minute to decide which one of your team will go first."
"However, in this battle you get tokens. One person will get one token per ten seconds of being conscious. While the other start with ten tokens, and lose one token every ten seconds. I will announce which one does which before each fight. You also double the tokens you gain by killing the opponent rather than making him surrender or knocking him out."
"Each one must be chosen once, thus being chosen twice is not possible."
"The tokens may buy you freedom - eventually."
"One minute!"

Directive you're free to DM the other rooms.
And I will DM your characters when you reply to my VM ;p

Last edited:
Level 24
Cuisidia was shocked as the voice disappeared from the room. "Wh-what?! K-kill?" She speaked out of fear and feel on her knees in despair.
"We're gonna get out of here, Cuis, we can't trust anyone except you and me. It's gonna be ok, we just have to do this." Fenix tended to her as soon as she despaired.
"N-no, I can't... I can't..."
"Cuis, look at me, this is what sensei taught us, 'Either them or you'. It's in me to protect you, as he have said, you have to get out of here and live, even it means me left out."
"What?! No" She shaked her head horizontally. "..." she suddenly hugged Fenix as if scared. "It's alright, my little sis'." Fenix said.

The people in the room quickly divided themselves, there was some minor fights, but then the two groups formed, from the left and right.
A little moment, Fenix behind him was Cuisidia, picked the left gathered group.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
<Do note that one does not need to kill, though someone may want to kill you for the bonus points>
The two groups would begin a staring contest, trying to judge the physical capabilities of the other group, trying to figure out which of them would go first.
After one minute had passed the voice was heard. "Now, you've got one minute to decide on the one to fight first. You may use democracy or violence, any means to convince is allowed."
From Fenix's and Cuisidia's perspective, the other 'team' did not seem to have a struggle of deciding as they merely spent a few second of talking before going silent.
When the time had passed a man in the middle of his twenties stepped forward, wearing casual jeans and a shirt, looking like your typical office worker.
Though there were slight signs of muscle beneath the clothes.
Some of the others in his team shook their heads as they thought he was a fool to go first out of free will.
The man let out a dampened nervous chuckle while he waited for his enemy to step forward.

Level 21
@Chaosy god damn it! For a moment I thought you were going to do it to me after all

Fenrir took a deep breath and stepped forward.He then cleared his throat
"I loved to go to the gym every weekend" he said confidently

Ok now I'm confused and have no idea what is going on
Do I need to break down the doorstopper into pieces? Looks like I have to...

EDIT: Oh, oops I didn't have time to process Part II completely. Let's just skip that after the first quote inside? My mam forced me to sleep coz' today's school.

This is fine and all-- however you also state that my characters move on to the door, am I supposed to RP the slime battle now despite that time technically having passed?
If so, I will do that later.
Your choice. You may just say that these fella' moved on earlier before the Weird One made his first move and spit the slimes there.

@WhiteFang, @Edge45: Do you mind if I DM for y'all?

@WhiteFang:
Fenrir took a deep breath and stepped forward.He then cleared his throat
"I loved to go to the gym every weekend" he said confidently

At first, nobody said a word about it and the entire room was sunken in awkward silence, with some of the folks staring at Fenrir. However, one of the retarded folks -- seemingly high on weed, staring feel itchy and couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably. "R... r-really??? H-h-haha- he-how c-can a-a-a-- haha-- little s-smelly and u-ugly w-wolfie wolf-wolf get-get in there??? W-wouldn't the people chase you all a-away??? So, I think your lying, haha!!!"

===============

@Edge45:
The contest being too suspicious, Fenix did not step first neither would she let Cuisidia too.
However, things were not as good as for Fenix and Cuisidia. While the opposite team just had a small talk and no quarrels, however, Fenix' team was descended in chaos and bitter infighting.

While Fenix and Cuisidia were observing, the other teammates fought each other before even the real fight against their real foes began.

"Hey, come kill this little pussy, fool!" one of the teammates stabbed another, and returned with a good kick to the groins, making them effectively stunned. "Noooooooooooo! My... my member... my future children... t-they are all GONE! Damn you all!"
The infuriated eunuch would then slam the earth with all the vigor he could gather, sending some teammates to a great hop and eventually be crushed into potato pieces.

For the rest of the other teammates, they were annoyed by the eunuch's call and all went to gather around him. At first all were aiming for the eunuch, however as soon as they murdered the eunuch, they all disputed credit of the murder and descended into utter chaos. Leaving Fenix and Cuisidia alone to face all their enemies whose unity is far better, while their retarded teammates fought each other to the deaths

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
--removed--

Did not see Directives post.

Imma DM for your characters now then since we should not DM out own events, that would not be fair. So yeah, I hope you can do the same for me.

@Directive255
Progressing through the self-made hole in the wall would indeed be quite dangerous as the faceless one (If I recall correctly..) very much preferred the darkness there and thus would attack without hesitation. Smashing one of the large tentacle arms from above into the ground where the two stood, forcing both to dodge, if the mistress didn't think as a team her little boy could face quite the injury.

@Paillan
"Ah.. quite the special one." the voice said "What should we make you do.."
it went silent for a few seconds.
"Ah, I got just the thing for you. However, you need to wait for it to happen."
Nothing more was heard for over an hour.
"Go and stand by the wall opposite to the door."
Nothing would happen until he did so.
When/if he did, a few masked people would start to carry corpses into the the room, putting them just by the next door. To distract, the voice start to explain to prevent a certain someone of thinking of cheating and trying to skip.
"This one is simple. All of those are alive, but knocked out. In fact, they are ones that failed their tasks just now, perhaps you recognize them from earlier. You need to kill at least one, which will give you one token. Up to potential 10 tokens which can be used to buy you freedom, eventually."
A test of will and mind.

Last edited:
--removed--

Did not see Directives post.
??????

Imma DM for your characters now then since we should not DM out own events, that would not be fair. So yeah, I hope you can do the same for me.

@Choasy: Agreed, since solo-RP is kind of meaningless.
By the way, if I recall correctly, were Nathan and Jackie in a fighting room? Or what else? Is it undecided?

And would you mind if I just left the Weird One (that phlegm-spitting Faceless spider) outside and just make the Faceless One inside another creature?

====================

@Directive255
Progressing through the self-made hole in the wall would indeed be quite dangerous as the faceless one (If I recall correctly..) very much preferred the darkness there and thus would attack without hesitation. Smashing one of the large tentacle arms from above into the ground where the two stood, forcing both to dodge, if the mistress didn't think as a team her little boy could face quite the injury.

Though the Mistress seemed to behave selfishly to others, Goh was overprotective and overpossessive of her one little boy. As the faceless squid approached, the Lady of Darkness unleashed a puff of shadows. As the puffs of shadows vanished, Mistress Goh and her li'l Chee Wah was nowhere to be found... or so it seemed? After a few seconds of invisibility, the couple materialized just below the Faceless groins.

"Go for the groins, Chee Wah!"
"Yes, Mistress!" without delay, Chee Wah threw a poisoned dark straight onto the Faceless One's groins, followed by a stab with a poisoned knife of darkness. As Chee Wah assaulted the octopus, an amused Mistress Goh burst out sadistic laughters uncontrollably.

However, they were not stupid enough to stay there as target practice. Therefore, with the powers of darkness, Mistress Goh once again brought her little boy and transferred to other place, still within the abyss

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Yes. I only decided that the room had a low number.

It was too bad that faceless ones do not populate by any sexual means and thus being genderless. So the little strike against him would not be critical, but rather it did close to nothing. Some black corrpted blood ran down to defile the ground, stepping in it would be quite painful. Because of that, striking the faceless would soon be impossible from melee range. The poison would not do much work either since the poison's effect is relative to body size - where the faceless had a huge advantage. The faceless one was not a very thoughtful one and just continued to try to smash the two into a puddle over and over.

Last edited:
Level 19
(Edited because Chaosy hates me)

"So I am going to play grim reaper and executor for your amusement?" The shade asked, though it had no response "what happens if I kill them all?" Before the speaker could answer though the shade added "just kidding... I couldn't hurt a mouse..." the voice seem to break for a few seconds
"Will they wake up eventually?" The shade asked after a silence moment
No answer again.
"Oh they are injured..." the shade opened his coat "hmf, I have only rosemary and petals. I assume you took the rest. No worries, I can prepare Petalitrous mareyna" the shade said
"No wait, I can't I don't have water..." the shade remembered

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Right. Gonna reply to Pailian soon.
@WhiteFang
The event continued, not too much happening as very few dared to call a bluff for tokens that they did not know what to use for, other than the vague hint of freedom. But that was not motivating without knowing exactly how much would be needed. Eventually it would be Fenrir's sister's turn.

So making a pond of water is not allowed? that sucks.
Minor stuffs like a pond of water, in my opinion, is okay, but try not to make entire mountains and forests yourself.
And seeing your characters being controlled by somebody else (and being derailed from their personality), without your prior permission, also sucks either.

You may make minor changes on the environment but please don't control others' characters without explicit permission.
@Paillan: You canNOT kill others' characters or resurrect them, control their major characters without permission of the respective Owner.

Yes. I only decided that the room had a low number.
hmm...

@Leo Akastenix: Please choose a door number ranging from 2-80, except for the door number 1. Or you can simply blast a hole onto the walls and join with my characters.

You can join in room number 6 while you still have time. Are you okay with it, @Chaosy?

===============

It was too bad that faceless ones do not populate by any sexual means and thus being genderless. So the little strike against him would not be critical, but rather it did close to nothing. "Whaaaat?!?! This guy... has no fuckin' dick?!?!" a shocked Mistress Goh yelled with her eyes as big as cherry with her mouth being opened saucer-wide. Chee Wah couldn't help but shiver and giggle uncontrollably, "This... this... (giggles) an eunuch? He's probably harmless! He has no dick nor ovary, and so he couldn't channel any vigor! He's harmless! (giggles again)"

Chee Wah simply threw a few normal darts at the Faceless One's heart, believing him to be pathetic and puny.
Miss Goh sent another volley of shadows straight onto the octopus' heart (and up onto his ass if there's any), before melting into the shadows together with her boy.

Some black corrupted blood ran down to defile the ground, stepping in it would be quite painful. However, for some reason her magic didn't work out quite well and they reappeared straight onto the puddle of poisonous liquid. Though the couple were resistant to the corruption, they were not used to the strong acidity. "Ouuuuuuuch!!!"

Mistress Goh and her boy were slowed down greatly while taking damage from the pool of acid, exposing them to vulnerability. Due to the immense pain and corrosion, it would be a tad difficult to employ more powerful magics. "This eunuch..." Chee Wah cried in pain and bitter surprise, "His blood is too venomous and acidic... no wonder why his dick was gone!"
Because of that, striking the faceless would soon be impossible from melee range. "Dammit. We must look for a way to get rid of this stupid octopus!"

The poison would not do much work either since the poison's effect is relative to body size - where the faceless had a huge advantage. "What?!?!" Lady Goh exclaimed in disbelief, then continued in a grim tone glaring at her little professor, "Hey, Chee Wah, your toys are not working. When we get home...
"Please, mistress, no!"
"You're going to have some fun... dearly!" Lady Goh said in a soft and provocative tone.
"Ah, yes, mistress." he paused for a moment, staring at his one Mistress with saliva running out from his mouth, "When we get to our chambers--"
The couple was totally immersed in their love moment, being exciting with the help of the acidic puddle, and totally forgot about the threat...

The faceless one was not a very thoughtful one and just continued to try to smash the two into a puddle over and over.
It takes only one blow to awaken both of 'em from their romantic dreams. "Ouch! Be serious now... whoever mess with the Lady of Darkness, will be guaranteed to have a great time suffering for thousand eternities!!!"

Rage and shame fueled the darkest depths of her shadow heart with vengeance, and so empowering her shadow magics greatly. "Die!!!" Goh holded her fists tight and took a deep breath of darkness, her scent of shadows intensifying as the shadows gathered and concentrated. Without warning, she suddenly opened her mouth and palms saucer-wide, unleashing surges of saturated bright purple flames of darkness and green flames of agony onto the foolish Faceless One.

Meanwhile, Chee Wah sneaked his way behind and threw a rain of explosive darts onto his back.

===============

@Chaosy:
"Ahahahaha... six little unlucky dudes. Just as I foresaw, just as I foresaw!" the same funny and annoying old clown was heard once again. "Well, today, you are going to play a game. A game of fortune and luck!"

"Let's see who I have here. The two drugsuckers Nathan and Jackie, the Two Shitty-Hitlers, the angry Teuton with a funny name Leopold and lastly... hey, where is the sixth person?! (Actually giving @Leo Akastenix a chance to join)"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Correction:
The numbers are for how many people are allowed in each room, it's not a door number x)
That said, I don't mind company but I don't want to be held back by inactivity of others.

"Ahahahaha... six little unlucky dudes. Just as I foresaw, just as I foresaw!" the same funny and annoying old clown was heard once again.
"Not much of a fucking prediction when you only allow six people in and obviously no one would stay outside." Nathan muttered to himself, already getting tired to the commanding voice. Apparently not liking to be told to do things.

"Well, today, you are going to play a game. A game of fortune and luck!"
"Let's see who I have here. The two drugsuckers Nathan and Jackie, the Two Shitty-Hitlers, the angry Teuton with a funny name Leopold and lastly... hey, where is the sixth person?!

"Go and fuck yourself." Jackie commented while the two sat in a corner with their backs against the wall to prevent assaults from behind while being able to observe the rest of the group.
"Provocation is working. Let's not go haywire, can always take the anger on that lot."
"You don't seem very upset after being called a junkie."
"Reacting to his words only means you admit he's right. If I called you a dog, you would only be confused, right? not insulted. Because you're certain you're not a dog. However if I called you something you're actually somewhat guilty of.. you will be pissed. So, since I've never done drugs, I do not mind his empty words. (though I have sold them, he thought)"
"PHD in backsteet physiology, Nathan?
"I wish. Regardless of that, I do not like him. I will return the favor if I can.",
"Fair enough." Jackie said while letting out a sigh, rolling the sleeves of her top, revealing a fair number of tattoos on her skin. She then correctly her leather vest slightly.
"Mhm, not so sure how long I can remain rational though. At this rate hunger will make us cannibalism." he looked down for a moment, gathering his thoughts.
"Ugh.. don't even bring that up."
"Survival instinct makes us do crazy things, speaking of which this.. place seems to be about. Judging by the first room anyway."
"For what purpose though? military special ops recruitment?"
"Unlikely but possible, might as well be some serial psychopath that enjoys this shit."
"I just had an idea."
"God save us." Nathan said with his palms against oneanother as if praying.
His joke was rewarded with a light punch to the shoulder. "Dick."
Nathan simply grinned, making a notion for Jacke to continue.
"There are very few in this room, yeah? What if we just kill all the others. With only us two left, we can easily make us both pass with ease no matter the test."
"I don't know.." Nathan looked over at the others. "Two against four.." he mumbled
"They are unarmed~" Jackie said with a teasing voice.
"So are we. Let's see if we can pick on off quickly."
To which Jackie nodded.
They two left their comfortable corner and went for one of the others, picking the most isolated to start with. "Oi, you don't happen to have a lighter?" Nathan asked
Not matter if the trick worked or not, he would eventually approach the person and eventually aim a hit towards the cheek, Jackie joining in soon after to make sure they got a hit in even if he somehow dodged the first strike.

Chee Wah simply threw a few normal darts at the Faceless One's heart, believing him to be pathetic and puny.
The darts would probably hit unless he had some serious eyesight problem since the faceless was not very agile - and very big - thus easy to hit. However the hits would feel like a bee sting.
Miss Goh sent another volley of shadows straight onto the octopus' heart (and up onto his ass if there's any), before melting into the shadows together with her boy.
The faceless one did not have a mouth - thus not feeding - thus no need to take a dump.
(going by google images)
The magical attack would have a fair bit of success though and make holes in the skin making more blood pour out to complicate the battlefield for the mortals. The faceless started to chant out words at a mad pace as it enraged, the meaning being impossible to understand as it spoke its own foul language. But it probably wasn't anything nice judging by the furious tone of pure evil. This was perhaps not very important in itself - however due the loud sound echoing it would surely be heard from a long distance. Minutes later other silhouettes would slowly become visible as they approached due curiosity. Of course the battle could already be over by then. But it would suddenly put a timer on how quick the pair needed to defeat their foe unless they were up for another task.

It takes only one blow to awaken both of 'em from their romantic dreams. "Ouch! Be serious now... whoever mess with the Lady of Darkness, will be guaranteed to have a great time suffering for thousand eternities!!!" <logically they would die from a single hit from a large faceless one just a heads up for future balance, they are just humans>
Rage and shame fueled the darkest depths of her shadow heart with vengeance, and so empowering her shadow magics greatly. "Die!!!" Goh holded her fists tight and took a deep breath of darkness, her scent of shadows intensifying as the shadows gathered and concentrated. Without warning, she suddenly opened her mouth and palms saucer-wide, unleashing surges of saturated bright purple flames of darkness and green flames of agony onto the foolish Faceless One.
The super edgy description would be enough to fatally wound the faceless one, bleeding from the wounds would make it fall down - dead - within a dozen seconds. However, until then it tried to finished the puny annoyances.
Meanwhile, Chee Wah sneaked his way behind and threw a rain of explosive darts onto his back.
The faceless rushed after Chee - did not sneak good enough - quite blindly, it did not really matter if it missed or not, by just being close the blood from multiple wounds would splat onto Chee and thus damage him, the damage taken from the blood when touching the skin would make burn marks that lasted for weeks - if he's lucky. It would not be surprising for parts of the skin to burn of entirely.

Last edited:
Level 21
Aphrodite took a deep breath and carefully walked forward
"uhm,hi" she said,followed by " I have Sichophramia"
"Schizophrenia" Fenrir corrected her
"right,schisoframia" she said with a smile

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Very few would imagine the girl lying, and even less even considering to call a bluff either way as they deemed it not worth.
However, some people had no clue what those long complicated words meant, and thus making it a good lie since no one would call the bluff if they don't even know what the word means, right?
It also seemed a bit staged which was another thing to consider.
Well, there was one who did. "Bluff.." she said after a deep breath.

Regardless of being right or wrong, the event would continue until everyone had had their turn.
"Now then~"
"I will now call out names, if it's your name go and stand in the middle."
He proceeded to tell all the names that did not call a bluff while being wrong, or having reached 0 points by 5 people calling a bluff.
"Those in the middle are allowed to continue, the rest are to stay here. Of course they wont do that willingly, but if a single one make it out that door you will all be stuck and starve in the next one~"
"Ah, and as for your tokens they will be given once you've left this room."
That said those that were not in the middle would panic and run towards the now open doors to the next location, which would perhaps doom them all if they reached it. However they were dead either way so what did they have to lose?

Level 21
"What now?" Aphrodite asked Fenrir
"No idea.Let's just go through the door and see what else awaits us" he responded and together they moved towards the door

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Not many meters inside the newly opened door a person with a set of white clothes - including a hood - stood ready. He would go around and offer the tokens which seemed very similar to poker chips design wise.

"This tunnel will take you to the next assignment. However, you can spend five tokens to trade for a wish, however we need to approve the wish. So if there is anything you want -now-, speak up. It may be a while before you can raise your opinion again."
"The tokens are not bound to you specifically, if someone steals them from you - they can use them. If you trade or fight to obtain more - we don't care."

Level 9
Callirus searched his pockets and found his trusty wrench. "Eureka!" he shouted and started taking objects apart(beds, everything metal) and piles it up in an area. Then he proceeds to hit it with his wrench and starts making something. "I just have ta blast my way outta this mess!" he thought.

he is makign something.. will revealed soon

@Directive255 I just wanted my pond of water ;-; Also I though small controls were allowed? I mean, for me it's okay whatever you do too my character as long as you don't kill it. I guess I am too used too RP's were everyone has DM powers, sort of.

Ermm... I have guessed it (if you wonder I took some visits to Kaelicious too -- people write short stories something involving other people's characters right?), but never mind.
Take that as an opportunity to learn more. We are humans, we will always make some mistakes. But we can learn from them.
By the way, I thought I clearly said any unauthorized control of major characters are not allowed? Never mind, just don't try to control others' main characters without their permission.

Correction:
The numbers are for how many people are allowed in each room, it's not a door number x)
That said, I don't mind company but I don't want to be held back by inactivity of others.

I know, but I thought it wasn't too important. The others in the rooms were just DM-NPCs anyways.
Callirus searched his pockets and found his trusty wrench. "Eureka!" he shouted and started taking objects apart(beds, everything metal) and piles it up in an area. Then he proceeds to hit it with his wrench and starts making something. "I just have ta blast my way outta this mess!" he thought.

As Callirus began making his gizmo, the noises it make has attracted the attention of the bickering crowds still outside. "Hey!!! Look!!!"
"What??? A fucking scientist! Go after him!!! After him, after him, you fools!!!"
The raging crowds redirected their bloodlust from each other toward Callirus... they all rushing toward Callirus like been hungry for days.

"Go and fuck yourself." Jackie commented while the two sat in a corner with their backs against the wall to prevent assaults from behind while being able to observe the rest of the group.
An evil giggle simply escaped the speakers, "Just as I foresaw! The drugsuckers are rude barbarians as I expected!"
Several coughs from the unseen old clown was heard, before the Fortune Tellah continued, "Well, well, well. Remember what I say, drugfuckers -- your fuckin' rudeness will eventually lead you to a path of eternal agony, stripped of freedom."

"Reacting to his words only means you admit he's right. If I called you a dog, you would only be confused, right? not insulted. Because you're certain you're not a dog. However if I called you something you're actually somewhat guilty of.. you will be pissed. So, since I've never done drugs, I do not mind his empty words. (though I have sold them, he thought)"
"PHD in backstreet physiology, Nathan?
"Well, what do we get here? Hmm... There's quite some wit and intelligence within this One Drugseller. What a rare owl nowadays, which I love and appreciate so much." the old Fortune Tellah clown then turned from passion to coldness, "Unlike his drugsucking bitch."
"I wish. Regardless of that, I do not like him. I will return the favor if I can.",
A laugh escaped from the speaker, "Just as I foresaw! Some naive little owl tried to bring me down! Nah, you will never do so!" He then proceeded to sing his lousy song, "Coz' I'm da Fortune Tellah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Coz' I'm da Fortune Tellah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Yeah, yeah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Just as I foresaw! I'm the smartest, I'm the handsome..."

(Conversation Going...)
"There are very few in this room, yeah? What if we just kill all the others. With only us two left, we can easily make us both pass with ease no matter the test."
"Just as I foresaw! Oh~~ but sadly, you are not allowed~~ to kill others~~ until I say so~~"
He then turned from a pussy tone into a serious cold tone, "If you insist, your lifes will be easier... until the time comes, and you will regret your choices!"

"I don't know.." Nathan looked over at the others. "Two against four.." he mumbled
"They are unarmed~" Jackie said with a teasing voice.
"So are we. Let's see if we can pick on off quickly."
To which Jackie nodded.
They two left their comfortable corner and went for one of the others, picking the most isolated to start with. "Oi, you don't happen to have a lighter?" Nathan asked
"Huh?" one funny-looking living mushroom in brown colors -- OR an agile and muscular thin man in brown clothes if other species are not allowed -- exclaimed. "Nein!" the living mushroom Goomba or the human-in-brownshirt shouted back in response.
Not matter if the trick worked or not, he would eventually approach the person and eventually aim a hit towards the cheek, Jackie joining in soon after to make sure they got a hit in even if he somehow dodged the first strike.
If he was an living mushroom, then a tickle onto his head could kill him. But a strike straight on his face (he's dwarf and has no heart) will lead to a good bite in return.
If he was a Brownshirt, he would first run away with his impressive speed, then deliver a few good kicks on Nathan and Jackie if any chance, or when it was taking too long.

The magical attack would have a fair bit of success though and make holes in the skin making more blood pour out to complicate the battlefield for the mortals.
"Mistress! He's heavy and sluggish! Trust your beloved servant, just throw in a lot of magic, trust me! And avoid these acids as much as we can!"
"Thanks so much, boy! Now watch your Mistress-- what?!?!"

The faceless started to chant out words at a mad pace as it enraged, the meaning being impossible to understand as it spoke its own foul language. But it probably wasn't anything nice judging by the furious tone of pure evil. This was perhaps not very important in itself - however due the loud sound echoing it would surely be heard from a long distance. "Uh-oh... Oopsy, something's bad gonna happen. Dodge! Wow, much Doge, very hit, then run!"

<logically they would die from a single hit from a large faceless one just a heads up for future balance, they are just humans>
<Uhm... I just thought they used shadow magic. Never mind, A Wizard Did It, then.>

The super edgy description would be enough to fatally wound the faceless one, bleeding from the wounds would make it fall down - dead - within a dozen seconds. However, until then it tried to finished the puny annoyances.
The faceless rushed after Chee - did not sneak good enough - quite blindly, it did not really matter if it missed or not, by just being close the blood from multiple wounds would splat onto Chee and thus damage him, the damage taken from the blood when touching the skin would make burn marks that lasted for weeks - if he's lucky. It would not be surprising for parts of the skin to burn of entirely.
Chee did try to shield his face and chest with a tome of history information, and his crossed bare arms holding the book as well -- his face being more important than some primary sources -- after all, he wants to keep himself pretty and cute for his Mistress. Though he would be sad seeing one of his most valued books of all time being corroded by acids - but hey, at least he get to keep his face pretty, right?

The arms do hurt dearly by the way. "Watch out! My little clumsy!" a worried Goh shouted. Without and delay, she summoned an untimely shield of shadows to cover her precious boy -- but his arms and tome was already burnt badly. Using her powers, she manipulated the shadows to pull Chee out to safety's way.

"Better leave -- and put the Acidic Squid against the Phlegm Spider!"
Said as the couple quickly dashed their way back toward the walls, and blasted another hole with all her shadow magics. Aside from cracking, nothing was happening... yet. But it continued to crack for a few seconds, until suddenly a section of the wall collapsed forming a hole...

@WhiteFang and @Chaosy: Is it okay if I let the couple -- maybe with the Faceless One, inside the "resting area"? SInce Fenrir and his sis got nothing else to do?

Level 21
Fenrir approached the man
"Greetings" he said."I would like to spend some tokens.My wish is for a lantern"

Level 24
Aw shit, again the sickness of Alerts
=====================
Facing a bloody situation, the two stayed closed to each other. "Stay close." Fenix said.

A teammate tried to kill Fenix but he countered with a martial art moves and break the person's neck. Then another tried to stab him from behind.
Cusidia saw this, sensing danger, she raised her hand forward facing the threatener and a bluish-white magic circle formed and shoot a long ice shard. This shard approaches and impaled the man in a second, whom trying to stab Fenix, then the latter noticed and looked behind. "Close... thanks Cuis."

Cuisidia froze a little bit of what she has done, another came behind her.

"Come here beautiful." The evil man grinned.
Fenix came and kicked the guy on his face, throwing him away. Then Cuisidia came back to her senses. "T-Thanks.."
"I won't stop now protecting you, we have to move out of here still."

Level 19
Ermm... I have guessed it (if you wonder I took some visits to Kaelicious too -- people write short stories something involving other people's characters right?), but never mind.
Take that as an opportunity to learn more. We are humans, we will always make some mistakes. But we can learn from them.
By the way, I thought I clearly said any unauthorized control of major characters are not allowed? Never mind, just don't try to control others' main characters without their permission.

I know, but I thought it wasn't too important. The others in the rooms were just DM-NPCs anyways.

Yeah that sort of stuff was Kaelicious. Anyway, can I have my pond of water?

The shade decided to explore a bit the room, but it was uttermost empty
"So I have to kill with bare hands..." the shade shacked it's head "do I have a time limit?" It then asked.

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
"Well, what do we get here? Hmm... There's quite some wit and intelligence within this One Drugseller. What a rare owl nowadays, which I love and appreciate so much." the old Fortune Tellah clown then turned from passion to coldness, "Unlike his drugsucking bitch."
A laugh escaped from the speaker, "Just as I foresaw! Some naive little owl tried to bring me down! Nah, you will never do so!" He then proceeded to sing his lousy song, "Coz' I'm da Fortune Tellah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Coz' I'm da Fortune Tellah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Yeah, yeah, yeah, just as I foresaw! Just as I foresaw! I'm the smartest, I'm the handsome..."

Apart from some silent curses from Jackie and a sigh from Nathan there was no reaction from his taunting.

If he was a Brownshirt, he would first run away with his impressive speed, then deliver a few good kicks on Nathan and Jackie if any chance, or when it was taking too long.
"Bah.. muscular and agile? just our luck." Nathan muttered as he did not bother to chase.
"Eh.. I dunnno, I may be able to outrun him." Jackie said with a skeptical look on her face.
"No. We shouldn't split up, the others may see you as the greater threat and help that one." Nathan responded while scratching his short beard.
"Hmpf-- here he comes again!" Jackie exclaimed running up front to make her the closest target. When the man then tried to kick her, she waited for as long as she could before taking a quick step backwards to make the foot pass by with just a centimeters margin. And while the man's leg was in the air from the kick Nathan lunged forward to tackle the leg as the man would be unable to move in the middle of a kick. The force used would threaten to break the leg, if the target made a bad landing it could turn even worse.

Not sure what you mean by resting area, the tunnel? that just leads to the next assignment for them.
"Since the game is of the charts, we'll simply change the rules. No one will get any token as the game did not progress, and as additional punishment, one one team may leave this room. Which means, you have to kill all the others. Have fun!"

It was silent for a second or two. "Approved." he stated.
The man simply extended his hand, awaiting the payment.
If he was offered the 5 tokens another person with the same type of clothing would arrive (a few minutes later) from the door they just came from, giving a lamp to Fenrir.
What Fenrir would eventually notice though, was that the lamp would be damaged, it would simply not turn on. The reason for this would require some investigating.
Perhaps it was foul play, but his wish did not specify the condition of the lantern.
The saying goes "What you wish for is not always what you want."

Last edited:
Level 24
"Grr" Fenix defyingly said. "Fine then, Cuis, keep behind me. And I pray that you forgive me of what I must do, just to spare you from doing such actions."
"W-what?" Cuisidia shocked as Fenix's becoming a bit merciless. She did not do anything but stayed behind.
"If it means to kill, I will do the killing."
As the fighting people brawled, Fenix joined and started killing.

Level 21
*5000 years later*
Everybody in RACC is dead,and the Hive has ceased to exist,since we waited for Directive which never came

@Chaosy: Can you help me DM for the next few days? Really busy today, but the next few days would be better but still somewhat busy. After I am done with this exam, I will return... hopefully.

And yes, I mean the tunnel, or to be precise, the beginning of the tunnel woth the vendor there. Or I can just pop into the next room
@WhiteFang: First of all, I'm sorry coz' I was really busy today. For the next few days, just let Chaosy babysit y'all for awhile, kay?

wait, by the way you forgot to answer my question. can my characters go to the tunnels?

@Paillan: Yes, of course! It's only a small puddle of water anyways, not a biggie deal.

----- Replying (On Cellphone) -----

Despite his supposed strength and great agility, he wasn't able to handle Nathan's sudden assault very well. Making his bones crack like hell as the immense pain sent him on a scream of agony. Irritaded by the pain, the Brownshirt was distracted and he wasn't able to make a good landing, making his body crack even more and now he's crippled.

"Oooouuuuuch~~" the man in brown cried. Using all the remaining strength he could muster, he quickly but hardly got up and kneeled before the two gangsters. "P.. P... pl... please... s-s-spare... s-spare m-me... P-please, I... I... I know m-many-ny th-things... a-and m-maybe... maybe s-s-some... i-inventions... please!"

however, all the others were alerted and attracted by the drama over here. So, they all dash here to see what's going on. Two other stinky shitheads were also in Brownshirts.

The two other Brownshirts firstly approached the crippled Brownshirt trying to console and help him. "Hey, mein Komerad, are you okay? Did the drugsuckers do anything to you?"
"Ja, me hurts so much! A... avenge me, Kameraden... kill these drugsuckers, for the Failüre--"
"Just as I foresaw! Three shitty smelly skinheads together with two drugfuckers! You five scums make a perfect team!"
"Shut the fuck up, Fortune Tellah! Just as I foresaw, your death is near!!!" All three Brownshirts screamed. The old clown has driven the two healthy Brownshirts crazy, and they just release all their frustrations on Nathan and Jackie.

One Brownshirt go for the front while the other sneak in behind while the gangsters are being distracted.

Sorry, forgot to say that beforehand

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Directive255
And yes, I mean the tunnel, or to be precise, the beginning of the tunnel woth the vendor there. Or I can just pop into the next room.
You can do whatever.
Nathan would proceed to wrap one arm around the kneeling one's neck from behind, then dragging him around so that he would face his two comrades. "Stay put or I snap his neck." he stated calmly
Jackie would keep her attention on the other one who sneaked around, hopefully she would be able to go one on one while Nathan forced the other two to remain still.

@Edge45
As the fighting people brawled, Fenix joined and started killing.
As everyone unarmed, killing would be quite the task as you would have to beat your fists bloody, unless you snapped the neck or something similar which was a bit more difficult from a physical perspective. That said, most in the room were not keen on killing - beating people up was one thing - but killing..
Still, they knew they would not be able to continue without following the instructions. So slowly but surely, more and more people would eventually join the brawl. Due them not wearing anything to define the team - it would be very hard to tell whom was in which team. And for that reason, some would get hit from behind by their own teammates.

@Paillan
"Have fun remaining in that room then. The doors wont open unless you do what I say."

Last edited:
Level 19
"Oh look a puddle of water!" the shade said ignoring the speaker voice "This will do"
The shade thrown some herbs too the puddle and starting brewing, if you can call rotating leaves in water brewing... After exactly 15 minutes the water changed color
"Odd... the water's color is a bit more opaque than usual. No worries" The shade said picking up the water with it's hands as best as it could, it then moved to one of the unconscious people in the room "Here" the shade oppened the person's mouth and showed the liquid in nothing happened for a while until...
The person started shaking violently. The shade looked surprised, and worried it picked the body up
"N-No!" the shade said anxious "Did I do something wrong?! quick, do something, do something!" The shade started to panic and searched his whole coat hoping to find something. Meanwhile the person was bleeding from it's closed eyes "Don't leave me! stay with me! with me!" The shade said to the person. The person opened it's mouth and blood started to pour out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The shade fell to it's knees. As it stayed in this position, tears would fall from the shade's hood down to the floor. Eventually the person would bleed out.
"There..." The shade said crying loud "I... I failed to save him... He... he is... DEAD...! DEAD! COME DEATH, CLAIM ME!" The shade screamed "Is that all you have for me?!" The shade stayed silent as it's rage came out. It then stood up, still crying "Open the door" it simply said.

Level 24
Fenix was drawn into bloodlust, losing himself, something was in his fist that seemed not physically natural. He was able to knock anyone down using just his fist and can kill just by breaking his enemies neck.

Cuisidia feel to her knees as the brawl caused a lot of blood. "P-please... stop... stop..." she closed her eyes hoping not see, strangely the temperature seemed to cool down rapidly, and chilling wind can be felt. "Please... ... stop... stop.... STOP!"
And suddenly, a nova of ice exploded from Cuisidia, covering the entire room in a mist of coldness and freezing those that are near her. The mist faded quickly and soon seen the effect, the floor on the area where Cuisidia was kneeling froze and the air was colder. But nothing happened to her except closing her eyes.

Fenix was near with her, but he did not freeze, and he soon realized his bloodlust looking back to her "S-sorry...". Hopefully, this was enough to stop the entire brawl as the rest of the surviving people gotten really scared, and perhaps some of them lowered their heads deciding if they could follow her.

Status
Not open for further replies.